It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Cologne is Everday': Europes Rape Crisis

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

GERMANY, Sweden and other European countries are facing growing public unrest amid a wave of reports of sexual assaults since the Cologne attacks.
New York-based conservative think tank Gatestone Institute has compiled a shocking list of sexual assaults and rapes by migrants in Germany in just the first two months of the year.
Drawing only from German media reports, the list documents more than 160 instances of rape and sexual assault committed by migrants in train stations, swimming pools and other public places against victims as young as seven.

'Col ogne is Everday': Europes Rape Crisis

I pride myself on being non-judgmental and accepting of people regardless of race, colour, religion or sexual orientation.

I do however find it disturbing that there appears to be an inclination with certain leaders to accommodate very archaic, sexist, racist, bigoted and homophobic cultures at the expense of their own developed, modern and accepting culture to the detriment of the safety of their own citizens.

It has taken many social battles over centuries for most western countries to create an environment where men and woman are equal. Where the choice to practice any religion is accepted. Where violence, whilst it occurs, is not accepted.

Why then would anyone be surprised that the introduction of the dark ages into modern society would lead to a clash of culture?

The bigger question is why are the various leaders so intent on covering up the true nature of the problems caused by an ancient and undeveloped culture at the expense of peoples safety?

I am not wanting to generate some racist diatribe of a conversation. I am just wanting to get other peoples thoughts on why the western world governments who are trying to assist people in need would have any interest in not forcefully dealing with rapists and thugs in the same way they would if a gang of white people was going into pools or to train stations and en mass molesting, assaulting and raping peopled.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: inquisitivenature

Star and flag well put together and a true reflection of facts let these leaders start calling a spade a spade with no offence intended.. Lets hope most of these crimes are prosecuted and the perps and instigators get the correct message before
things get out of hand.. Although to quote the article " According to BKA, the majority (67 per cent) of crimes committed by migrants consisted of theft, robbery and fraud, while sex crimes made up less than one per cent " So the header including rapes crisis may be an overstatement although one rape is to many..
edit on 11 3 2016 by skywatcher44 because: Added

edit on 11 3 2016 by skywatcher44 because: Added

edit on 11 3 2016 by skywatcher44 because: Brackets..

edit on 11 3 2016 by skywatcher44 because: Removed

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The worst part: Europe completely disarmed its people, and left them to call "authorities" while hoping and praying.

I would add: "undeveloped culture" is historically incorrect. While Europe was in the dark ages and burning books, Islam was redefining math and science.

I could imagine, however, that if i lived in a part of the world with only oil as a natural resource, it would be rather difficult to build up an economy. Especially when religion continues to prove a better respite to the misery that living in a desert with no job can bring you.

In fact...i just so happen to live in such a part of the world. LOL.
edit on 3/11/2016 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Simple really.

Globalization

All the elites have to continue to grow their customer bases, because their business model is retardedly based on " infinite growth ". Which is particularly retarded because one cannot achieve infinite anything in a finite system.

Since they have pretty much secured all of the sheep, I meant customers in the West, they now need to gain more customers to keep expanding.

You see, we aren't people to them, we are resources to be used to achieve their goals.

If a few thousand women get gang raped in the process, Meh, they don't mind, so long as their corporations keep growing.

Sorry bunch of losers aren't they?

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I'm still trying to figure out how much of this Muslims gang rape European women thing is true and how much it is "Jews poison wells and cause the plague" kind of European thing...

Because if it is in epidemic proportions as reported on ATS, why wouldn't these countries have national curfews? Some kind of massive police presence on the streets?
Why wouldn't it be first and foremost on the news? War sells...war with brown people sells extremely well. Just ask the US...

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

"They are taking our women and our jobs" is something folks who've lived in the southern US have heard before. LOL

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
I'm still trying to figure out how much of this Muslims gang rape European women thing is true and how much it is "Jews poison wells and cause the plague" kind of European thing...

Because if it is in epidemic proportions as reported on ATS, why wouldn't these countries have national curfews? Some kind of massive police presence on the streets?
Why wouldn't it be first and foremost on the news? War sells...war with brown people sells extremely well. Just ask the US...

No it is not epidemic like some on here like to press. As stated above 1% of all the alleged crimes in that article are sexual in nature some may need teaching about what is tolerated and what is not allowed and hopefully the police are up to the task after the fiasco of the publicized Cologne crime fest..
edit on 11 3 2016 by skywatcher44 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11 3 2016 by skywatcher44 because: Removed

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

"They are taking our women and our jobs" is something folks who've lived in the southern US have heard before. LOL

Agreed...
And this would be at the forefront of mainstream news if it was indeed at such epidemic proportions as reported on ATS. Rather than some obscure news.au site. This would be plastered all over the bbc as reason for the UK to leave the eu for political reasons alone. All I ever see is rape, rape, groping, rape, and usually only YouTube commentary to back up the charges.

It's no different than when the printing press was invented and people started to spread rumors about the vile Jew (who lended money at interest) and who poisoned wells and drank blood back in the Middle Ages. Technology and targets have changed.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Thanks for your reply. The article specifically states 160 Sexual assaults just this year alone.

I do agree that it does not help anyone to propagate cherry picked stats however I feel reasonably safe relying on the numbers quoted in the article as being correct. It also states that the numbers reported are not reflective of the true number of incidents.

The other issue I have is around the motivation for the attacks. I live in Australia and a number of years ago there were a gang of young middle eastern men who went a rampage raping a number of young girls. There were 2 brothers in particular called the Skaf brothers. They were both convicted of the gang rape of a young girl and the eldest Skaf brother received the longest jail sentence outside of a murder conviction in Australia's history. A major influencing factor in the sentencing was the comments made to the girl whilst she was being raped. That being, the eldest Skaf brother said to her 'you Aussie sl#ts are asking for it' (please don't quote me however it was something to that effect).

The issue here is that white Australian girls, wear a bikini at the beach, will go to the shops in a short skirt or tight little shorts. None of which says they are 'asking' to be assaulted.

The sentencing judge cited that the assaults were highly racially motivated and brought the offence to the absolute extreme level. The original sentence imposed was 55 years on Bilal Skaf.

My point is that if people from a different culture are being motivated by what they think is acceptable for woman to wear (which is based on their own beliefs from their own country) then the offence is and should be considered much more severe. It's not a crime of opportunity but one that is driven by the belief that woman should hide their bodies and if not then they are asking to be raped. I won't live with that.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Because a national curfew and a massive police presence might put a dent in the denial agenda. I don't know if this is being blown out of proportion or not but if they act in any way, it is tantamount to admitting that there is, indeed, a problem.

I really don't know why but it does seem as if any kind of criticism of "the other", no matter if is justified or not, is instantly stamped on. It is a strange phenomenon, though. One day we are all going to be overrun by a wave of neo-nazism...the next we are all going to be raped by immigrants.

We will not be told the truth in the press, either way.
We will be told what they want us to know. That is all.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I see so the only non-obscure news sites are ones coming out of the UK. You are welcome to your opinion but at least take the time to understand what the point of my post was. So tired of mindless folks who simply walk their pre-ordaned path of opinion that completely disconnects any real discussion. Thanks for your 'thoughts' though.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: inquisitivenature

I see so the only non-obscure news sites are ones coming out of the UK. You are welcome to your opinion but at least take the time to understand what the point of my post was. So tired of mindless folks who simply walk their pre-ordaned path of opinion that completely disconnects any real discussion. Thanks for your 'thoughts' though.

You're welcome.

Where is ANY major news outlet reporting this?
This would be sure fire money for the media, the military, and the government if indeed it were true to the extent it is claimed. Where are member states of the EU going before their pow wow, or whatever and making this a big deal that rapey brown guys are EVERYWHERE now?

You don't see it.
Sure there are brown people, but they aren't raping women on every street corner in broad daylight. And if they are, wow...you should probably want to do something about that since your police aren't...instead of complaining online.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Not only the rapes, but they could be spreading STDs, I doubt rapists use condoms.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Its an interesting perspective to say it can't be happening because its not all over the news.
One of the complaints coming from Europeans is that the reports are being covered up. Obviously, that would be pretty hard to do if they were actually mobbing around city centres attacking everybody.
It is, however, much easier to control the flow of information about smaller events spread over a wider area.
One mustn't forget that lots of small events soon add up. Its only a matter of time before we find out what really happened.
By that time the press will be directing your attention elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

...I could imagine, however, that if i lived in a part of the world with only oil as a natural resource, it would be rather difficult to build up an economy...

Except they don't. Afghanistan is actually a good case study in many ways. Similar to neighbouring Pakistan yet significantly less successful. Resource-wise, they had the potential for economic stability. Maybe not "rich", but stable. In the 60s it was also surprisingly westernised - just google for images, it's shocking compared to what you see in modern Afghanistan.

I don't know if it's fair to say that religion is responsible for many of these places crashing and burning, but I think it plays a major part in tearing the focus away from the vital growth needed.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

well...after the US and Russia were done with Afghanistan, they didn't have much going for them.

We have a nasty knack for doing that. Pretty much the entire middle east, africa, latin america, and southeast asia live in misery that can be directly tied to US Government involvement.

Not that they'd have utopia otherwise. but at least it would be their choice.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I have said it before and will say it again.
I watchet as a gang of asians attack and stab
with 2 feet long kebab skewers, two gay men.
and and within 30 secinds two police cars arive.
next a police van, car and helo ! within 5 minutes.

they must have known it was going to happen.
my frend trys very hard to find out what happend.
from the police and the news.
IT Never happend. this was 15 years ago.

They keep Very very quiet about this kind of crime.
they Dont let the press report it.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

a reply to: EvillerBob

well...after the US and Russia were done with Afghanistan, they didn't have much going for them.

We have a nasty knack for doing that. Pretty much the entire middle east, africa, latin america, and southeast asia live in misery that can be directly tied to US Government involvement.

Not that they'd have utopia otherwise. but at least it would be their choice.

Some of these places got pushed into a proxy economic war, some of them were always lost causes, but some of them were just unlucky and were populated by people who just want to see the world burn.

Rhodesia is one of the saddest examples of this.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Taharrush (rape game) is the name of the game, mostly played by young adult men.
They surround woman during gatherings such as in many cities throughout Europe during the newyear celebration, and they abuse/rape their victim.
Aside from that, woman are simply a target and beaten or raped if they get a chance.
It does not stop there, young boys and girls are not safe in asylum centers, they are abused and raped, christians bullied and gay's beaten as well, this is the saddening reality and even more saddening, media and politics cover it up because it is damaging their ideology of multiculturalism.

There is more police, certainly during gatherings at celebrations and protests, we have seen a lot of protests lately and it won't stop soon in my opinion because anger is growing among the people.

This is quite an eventfull time for EU with us in the Netherlands voting on the agreement between EU and Ukraine, The Britts will vote to either leave or stay in the EU in June, the asylum seeker crisis has led to a fracture between east and west (but also France is not keen on taking more asylum seekers) and schengen is worthless since Austria and some other countries have closed their borders and made clear that the will remain closed.
Meanwhile Turkey has EU by the balls, how is a good question, but EU gives Erdogan what he wants without getting anything in return.
My opinion, or hope, The EU will be history by next year.
The EU politicians have shown how incompetent they are for more than enough years now, if the Brits are wise, they vote to leave.
Cracks are already visible, also in the German/France axis.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

watched a vid by an English bloke the other day in which the bloke said most of the Muslim invaders are single young men, most of whom all come from the region Isreal refers to as 'greater israel' so I think that tells us something.

I reckon Syria, Iraq and Turkey will give up territory to create another state as part of a 'peace settlement.' This will then reduce three large states close to Isreal to 4 much smaller states close to Isreal. This will definitely help current Israel become greater Israel.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join