It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Cologne is Everday': Europes Rape Crisis

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

And this would be at the forefront of mainstream news if it was indeed at such epidemic proportions as reported on ATS. Rather than some obscure news.au site. This would be plastered all over the bbc as reason for the UK to leave the eu for political reasons alone. All I ever see is rape, rape, groping, rape, and usually only YouTube commentary to back up the charges.

Do you really think that when the pretty people on TV are telling you something that they are really keeping you informed with non-bias data so you can make your own thoughts and decisions?

Seems to me that they are just a big PR arm of the government/corporations/banks.

In fact, you would do far better when you watch the news to pay attention to the things that they aren't talking about. This thread, and your post are good examples of how they use this technique so effectively.
edit on 12-3-2016 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: the owlbear

"They are taking our women and our jobs" is something folks who've lived in the southern US have heard before. LOL

Agreed...
And this would be at the forefront of mainstream news if it was indeed at such epidemic proportions as reported on ATS. Rather than some obscure news.au site. This would be plastered all over the bbc as reason for the UK to leave the eu for political reasons alone. All I ever see is rape, rape, groping, rape, and usually only YouTube commentary to back up the charges.

It's no different than when the printing press was invented and people started to spread rumors about the vile Jew (who lended money at interest) and who poisoned wells and drank blood back in the Middle Ages. Technology and targets have changed.

The BBC does not want the UK to leave, its 'owned' by the government of the UK, be more careful when watching the BBC TV news...

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: inquisitivenature

Could we also say that due to the volume of migrants that need to be processed proper background checks on criminal convictions have not been made and these men have slipped through the net. A man who is sexually violent may also have previous violent behaviour on record.

I don't think it is a cultural or race thing, it is them as individuals. These individuals were sexually violent towards a woman.

We need proper checks and processing which is now occurring to some extent in Greece, so we may find that however horrific the stats could remain the same rather than increase.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MrsNonSpecific

Another FUD thread.

Well, if you do the maths and check the stats, you will find that refugees actually are far less dangerous than the local population. In our nearby refugee camp, which opened last year, we have had 18 incidents. Now, that number alone would be sufficient for some here to post this under a heading like "REFUGEES: 18 NEW RAPE CASES - EUROPE BURNS!". But what were these incidents? Well, some had misplaced their passport, which is registered as an incident. Some lost something of value (e.g. a watch) and reported this - yet another incident. A local guy parked his car in the spot intended for emergency services - yet another incident. The only real "incident" in that list of 18 is when two young men had a quarrel which got out of hand and some punches on noses were exchanged. The incident lasted just a few minutes, before it was stopped: by the other refugees. So, at least from my experience they are not really dangerous.
edit on 13-3-2016 by ForteanOrg because: he whered where he should have wered

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

I completely agree.
And the press blow things out of the proportion.

Stats can be manipulated so they bolster the POV people are peddling, which the press will do.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

The worst part: Europe completely disarmed its people, and left them to call "authorities" while hoping and praying.

I would add: "undeveloped culture" is historically incorrect. While Europe was in the dark ages and burning books, Islam was redefining math and science.

I could imagine, however, that if i lived in a part of the world with only oil as a natural resource, it would be rather difficult to build up an economy. Especially when religion continues to prove a better respite to the misery that living in a desert with no job can bring you.

In fact...i just so happen to live in such a part of the world. LOL.

Are you saying we need guns because in a few cities, out of the 1000s in Europe, they have problems with refugees and immigrants? Nah you can leave the highest murderrate of all western countries and many 3rd world countries overseas thank you.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I live in Cologne, why do i, do we citizens of cologne not know about all the raped-by-muslim-refugees-women SINCE NYE?

Believe me, the main rail station is not far from my home, and i didn´t like the pictures i had to see on NYE. Because this is Cologne, and not Berlin-Neukölln! There it is looking at NYE the same, every year, since a long time.
One, again, ONE case of a rape was reported in Cologne after NYE, under more than reports. Many of them are because of sexual harrassment, but more because of pick-pocketing.

To these reports, in the beginning, when this case wasn´t such a sensation in the mass media, there have been 200-300 reports. When the mass media started to target northafricans as the new bogeyman(to distract from the refugee situation), beginning exactly on January the first 2016, and within a week this propaganda became stronger and stronger, and all of the sudden, the number of the reports rose the longer NYE was back in time. Now it´s more than 1000 reports...

I am asking myself how many "besorgte Bürger"(same as Trump voters in the US) reported things that never happened. On one side for nazi reasons, on the other side maybe for a new spyPhone, you need to report a theft to the police to get money from your insurance!

To the sexual harrassments, it seems we germans don´t like such things only when not germans act like this, if we germans don´t do it for ourselves! Same for tourists we need for profits, never heared that ALL citizens from "nation x" should be send home because some of them touched the rears of german girls in skinny jeans, while being drunk under a crowd of drunks, maybe at the Oktoberfest, or the Kölner Karneval, for example. Or at NYE.

There are more rapes than one every Karneval, there are more than 1000 sexual harassments, and a mass of them is done by germans. I personally know a girl that got raped by a drunken freak she took home, because she was drunk, too. He was german. And sexual harrassments on Karneval are not even reported to the police, because when it´s done by not blackhaired people, it´s not harrassment, then it´s just Karneval...
There is no news coverage about that acts done by germans or not muslim tourists or migrants, how can that be, if we only want to secure our women from evil?

I am not saying that it is wrong to bust that gangs of pickpockets, which indeed are from morocco, tunisia and algeria, but many from bulgaria and romania, too. But from one second to the next switching from the refugees to ALL of the northafricans to use them as bogeyman, that was all too obvious. Why not saying all this about bulgarian and romanian pickpockets and thieves? Nobody ever was talking about northafricans before NYE 2016. Really nobody in germany. That was a mistake too, because they let those pickpocket-gangs do whatever they want, for years. But thats only a few rotten apples under a bunch of "good" northafricans in germany, that live and work and pay taxes here since a long, long, time, many since three generations now. Nobody would care if they send those rotten apples back to their "safe countries". But suddenly ALL northafricans are bad...

Does nobody mention what happened?
An agenda was started on NYE, that never could have started without the happenings on NYE. Somehow never before something similiar happened ever in the involved cities at NYE in germany, it was not only cologne, it was several cities. Authorities lied from the beginning, the police, the federal police, first they knew nothing till the next morning, than they arrested four people that night and had to let them run, because there were not the right transportations vehicles to transport them to the police station on the other side of the HBF/main station... How would be by foot, the handcuffed guys are in a cell in less than 5 minutes!

First all of the suspects they arrested, or controlled their papers that night at that spot(but they knew nothing...), ALL were syrian refugees, 24 hours later they are ALL northafricans. So then "our" politicians could start to call tunisia, algeria and morocco all of the sudden "safe countries", to send people back. And because of the use of mass media the "concerned german citizens" started to hate the northafricans and forgot a bit about the refugees, for some hours, till all, migrants, refugees, all northafricans, all blackhaired and muslims were the same for them.

Till today we are told that this events on NYE were not organized in anyway or by somehow, it just was coincidence, that all of the sudden and never seen before, such things happen, on top of the refugee situation. That such things happen that several hundreds of northafricans gathered to act like in Berlin-Neukölln, but in different cities across germany. Sure, like:" Allahu Akbar, Mohammed, what a surprise to meet YOU HERE..." And that hundreds of times, sure, everything just coincidence...

We here in europe and germany know that we have been fooled several times with false flags, that we have been fooled by secret services several times, because they were to dumb for false flags and got busted or revealed later. How difficult is it for a secret service to force someone, who maybe got caught with criminal acts, has no german papers and is threatened to be send back to algeria, morocco, tunisia, for example?
"Or you work for us, as a V-Mann(undercover secret service agent)..."

You have to force three people to call three people that should call three people. But you are the only one that knows that you are forced, the callen ones think: Party on... "And don´t forget to bring enough alcohol and fireworks..."

Because, at the end of that story, the german policy could start to change it´s "welcome policy" to the, in europe wide spreaded, "not welcome policy", without losing it`s face in the first second, but that didn´t help anyway. At the end, who profits from those events?

It´s, for sure, not the northafricans in germany, it´s not the refugees. And it´s not the citziens of germany, because harsher laws and more surveillance hits all of us! Again, who profits at the end? It´s the coward "politicians", it´s a rising police- and surveillance state, BigBrother(right as i hear from the news that german authorities prevented the german right-winger terror group NSU from being arrested, before they could kill a lot of people, it´s actual news now), it´s the right-wingers. Because the "politicians" tell everybody what they want to hear, to get votes!

Those daily reportings of rapings across europe, that are only to find on right-winger propaganda-pages, but nowhere else in the net. If that happens that often in such countries with a population of 10 millions, like sweden, mustn´t be every woman there be raped several times now, only by muslim refugees? As i said, i know one girl that got raped, i live in the middle of cologne, and she was raped by a german. I don´t know anybody that is more afraid now than before NYE, or before the refugee situation.

The mass media reports about the omnipresent fear, the german Angst. Now it is fear of refugees, of muslims, of not germans, that is repoted everyday(till it becomes reality?). But i can ask everyone around me, for example my 70 years old neighbour, that greets me from time to time with "Sieg Heil", because he thinks a bit nazi, but most to annoy me a bit, for fun. He is not feared, i am not feared, nobody i ask in reality is feared, how can that be, if it is not an agenda?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Seems like the USA isn't the place to be either.

rainn.org...

Quick, drag out the headlines - but wait...who's doing it all over there?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: inquisitivenature
The bigger question is why are the various leaders so intent on covering up the true nature of the problems ...

$

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This is something the left and those who attack Trump for his "tone" fail to confront or even acknowledge time and time again. It's beyond ignorant, it's playing with people's lives, it's putting the West's way of life at risk. It's also a slap in the face to wives, girlfriends and daughters while hypocritically pretending to stand for women's rights here.

Anyone who stands for women's rights would take this rape crisis far more seriously but instead we see it not only ignored, but excused in parts of Europe. What's disgusting is the agenda to cover this up by politicians and police alike.

England:

Sky News reported that in addition to the 1,400 cases revealed last year, “hundreds more cases were known to authorities prior to its publication and that hundreds more are being reported.” The victim who spoke to Sky News said that now all these months after the news first broke of the extent of this savage exploitation, “It’s still going on if not worse, because now they’re having to hide it more. I’m still seeing my abusers driving young girls in their car. They’re untouchable.” She said of the police that “all they care about is getting a statement. Six months on we’ve had no arrests, we’ve had no charges, evidence is still being lost.”

Why is this happening? What illness has overtaken British authorities, such that they are covering up these cases and doing little or nothing to apprehend offenders? The answer lies in the fact that these are not simply criminal cases involving outlaw gangs. The rape gangs are made up of Muslims who believe that the Qur’an (4:3; 4:24; 23:1-6; 33:50) and Islamic law allow them to capture non-Muslim girls and press them into sexual slavery, as we have also seen the jihadists of Boko Haram and the Islamic State also do in the past year. And British authorities have feared to confront the problem in its full magnitude because they’re afraid of the stigma of stigmas in the twenty-first century West: being called “racist.”

Sweden:

Sweden began opening its doors to Muslim immigrants in the 1970s. Today it pays a high price for having done so. The group suffering the severest consequences of such an open door policy has been Swedish women.

As Muslim men immigrated to Sweden, they brought with them an Islamic culture sanctioning rape. It is a culture bad enough inherently in the treatment of its own women. Under sharia, Muslim women serve little more purpose beyond catering to their husbands’ sexual demands. A non-submissive wife runs the risk of being raped by her husband.

But under sharia, this rape culture also impacts upon Swedish women as they are “infidels” and, as such, are — according to Allah’s teachings — sanctioned targets for rape by Muslim men. Such an Islamic belief system has born witness to a drastic increase in rapes in Sweden — more than a thousand fold — since first opening its doors to Muslim immigration.

A 1996 Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention report bears this out. It noted that Muslim immigrants from North Africa were 23 times more likely to commit rape than Swedish men. It is no wonder why today Sweden is deemed the rape capital of the Western world.

Norway:

Norway is dealing with yet another gruesome rape perpetrated by newly arriving Muslim migrants.

Authorities have charged four migrants in connection with the gang-rape of a 19-year-old male at a reception center in the city of Vestfold. The incident, which was filmed in December, included three men in their 20s and one in his 40s.

Meanwhile, police are still looking for leads in connection with January’s rape of a 3-year-old migrant in the city of Stavanger.

Germany:

“We are so scared,” said Wilhailm, expressing the fear young women are now forced to face. “We don’t want to be scared to go to the grocery store alone after sunset.”

Since the Muslim migrants’ appearance in Germany, Wilhailm says, “life has been hell. These men often commit verbal and physical acts of sexual violence against women out alone.” She says she herself has had a couple of bad experiences.

“But one day, a terrible thing happened at the supermarket,” Wilhailm said. “I ran all the way home. I was so frightened for my life. There’s no other way to describe it.”

And on and on. Could post dozens upon dozens of reports about what's going on. I don't see how anyone who loves their country can support this. And the major problem here the left and politicians ignore?

It's cultural. This is part of the Muslim culture. You can't "teach" them not do rape as they're following their teachings of Islam.

Look no further than Calais, to see how they treat their own. We already know there's been mass rapes and forced prostitution of women but they also rape boys.

Teenage boys are being raped in the Calais Jungle, aid workers have claimed, amid concerns over the lack of child protection measures in place in the refugee camp – and the risks of abuse facing thousands of displaced children across the continent.

Medical volunteers helping those camped outside the French town told The Independent they have treated seven boys aged between 14 and 16 in the past six months. who claimed to have been raped. They all had injuries consistent with these claims.

In four cases, the boys required surgery. Only one attended hospital, however, with the others refusing treatment for fear of repercussions or through shame at having been abused.

When a culture treats it's women and children like this, I fail to see how there's any defense for it. I personally find it beyond disgraceful the left is more concerned with what they take as Trump insults and harsh language than standing up against this.

Multiculturalism is a fantasy when attempting to inject such a culture and way of life into the Western world.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I would add: "undeveloped culture" is historically incorrect. While Europe was in the dark ages and burning books, Islam was redefining math and science.

Islam was doing nothing of the sort.

The people from the Middle East were advancing mathematically and scientifically, then islam came along and sent them backwards several hundred or thousand years.

Because, you know, science and thinking and logic and the like are anti-islamic because they "offend God" etc.

Islam is a religion, islam has nothing to do with maths or anything other than blind faith that what it says is correct - just like all other relgions.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter
I suspect that this forum does not wish to hear first hand accounts, unless it happens to support their cognitive bias.

Having partaken in an archaeological expedition in Syria, I have firsthand knowledge of their nation's intelligence, hospitality, and modernism. Yet people wish to blame Syrian refugees for everything. Also from my experience is that most of the violent crimes attributable to muslims in Europe are done by Pakistani and North African peoples, impoverished, uneducated, et cetera.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

their own developed, modern and accepting culture to the detriment of the safety of their own citizens. It has taken many social battles over centuries for most western countries to create an environment where men and woman are equal.

While the west is no doubt better than places like Afghanistan to say men and women are equal is an ignorant statement. The so called progressive countries of Scandinavia have the highest rates of domestic abuse in Europe, 45% of Swedish women will at some point be abused by a partner or former partner. The press made accusations of German police covering up the NYE attacks when the simple truth might be they simply didn't think it was important. When travelling in Europe I was warned how little police care about sexual assault and victim blaming is ingrained in European policing culture. One story of a girl drugged and raped in a night club in Berlin when she went to the police they went full on Inquisition asking her why was she out so late, why did she wear that dress, why did she accept that drink? In France they're happy to do cartoons of Mohammed but write about the pervasive culture of sexual assault and harassment in France and you can't find a publisher. In Croatia a girl was raped and they told the rapists pay 10 000 and you're free and clear. Apparently a fine is deemed good enough punishment for rape.

While I do think teaching migrants that the behaviours and excepted norms of the countries they are migrating to are different and should be approached in an opposite manner to their own cultural reference point lets not have our head in the clouds and think those who are so called ethnic to the west are some how superior or not themselves in need of lessons on how to properly treat women. There was fascinating study done in America, UK and Australia where a series of videos where played to a group of young men depicting scenarios where it seem to be leading to sex but the women suddenly changed their mind. After each video the men were asked to write whether they thought the woman had the right to leave the situation. In all three countries the majority thought after each scenario the woman was obligated to have sex or perform a sexual act on the man in question. It would seem no still does not mean no in the developed, modern and accepting culture of the west.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
It's not like the uk media are banned from reporting on Muslim paedophile court cases where gangs of Muslims have groomed school girls, at least two of them in recent memory, and the media didn't even cover the sexual assaults over new year and when they did it was as a single charge of stealing a mobile phone, it's going on, we aren't supposed to care though, so it's kept quiet.

We have to accept the invaders, failure to forgive barbaric and archaic actions and beliefs will not be tolerated.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: inquisitivenature

You are not living in the real world and breathing the same air as the rest of the humanity if you call yourself non-judgemental. It is a foolish, childish, government-approved, New Age term, promoted by Zionism to shut down intelligent, honest debate, to keep honesty out of the equation. Next time you are called to jury service, don’t forget to tell the Court that you cannot accept their offer because you are non-judgemental, and that the rest of the jury are judgemental and should be shunned and judged accordingly. Also, should a member of your family be assaulted, or worse, and the culprit is eventually caught, make sure you inform the Court that you don’t want the jury to judge the perpetrator and that you would rather the criminal be let off, just in case someone makes a judgement on him. Also, if a family were to move next door to you, and your daughter came home one day and told you that the parents of her new friend were practising Satanists, would you continue to allow your daughter to play with the children of that family? Wake up. I know it’s painful, but you need to wake up and stop using Zionist brainwashing terms like non-judgemental.

You have just said that you are non-judgemental, and yet you are ‘disturbed’ that there appears to be an inclination with certain people to accommodate archaic, sexist, racist, bigoted and homophobic cultures. I thought you were non-judgemental? Is the mask slipping?

You refer to men as being equal. Show me where this is, at least on this particular planet? How ‘equal’ is the Queen, say, or Barry Obama or the Pope, whose whims are catered to, who are fed with the finest food available, and then look at the Catholic slums of Brazil, and ask yourself about ‘equality’. It is another insane idea, like non-judgementalism.

The truth is, I can’t bear to read any more of your post. I sweat fist-sized lumps of agonizing frustration and weep chunks of disbelief at the things you come out with. As for gangs of White people raping on trains, etc, I haven’t seen many of them; but I DO know that Sweden has the highest rape level in Europe, that it has gone up 500% since the flood of Islamic refugees.

By the way, I wouldn’t give an Islamic refugee the wrapper off my migraine headache pills. Just to be clear. But then again, I must be judgemental. And you are not. So all's right with the world.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

The worst part: Europe completely disarmed its people, and left them to call "authorities" while hoping and praying.

I could imagine, however, that if i lived in a part of the world with only oil as a natural resource, it would be rather difficult to build up an economy. Especially when religion continues to prove a better respite to the misery that living in a desert with no job can bring you.

In fact...i just so happen to live in such a part of the world. LOL.

Actually Europe was the leading scientific powerhouse of the ancient world long before Islam was ever invented. Ever hear of Ancient Greece or Rome? Science was invented by the Ancient Greeks.

As for why Merkel and co. are allowing a rape crisis of massive proportions go on unabated - and the figures are NOT 1% of all migrant crimes: that is simply the German gov. cover-up story - is because I genuinely think they fear a massive public backlash against them and the illegal migrants. However, I think this policy is doomed to backfire soon. Even though the German gov. ( with the help of Zuckerberg) have now made it illegal for Germans to talk publicly about this scary issue of a backwards culture and its devastating effect on european society, word is still getting out, and the few reports that are published in the media are massive in number - even if they are merely th tip of the proverbial iceberg. Germans are protesting ever day now - as are many other Europeans. I think its only a matter of time now. Expect massive developments this summer.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall
a reply to: DerBeobachter
I suspect that this forum does not wish to hear first hand accounts, unless it happens to support their cognitive bias.

Having partaken in an archaeological expedition in Syria, I have firsthand knowledge of their nation's intelligence, hospitality, and modernism. Yet people wish to blame Syrian refugees for everything. Also from my experience is that most of the violent crimes attributable to muslims in Europe are done by Pakistani and North African peoples, impoverished, uneducated, et cetera.

Simply not true. Many of the men arrested and charged over the massive Cologne attacks on hundreds of women on NYE, were in fact Syrian refugees. This is according to German police releases.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeInVirtual

Talk about a muslim apologist. You win todays top prize
Actually the statistics you mention about European abuse of women are to a dispropartionate degree from within the Europrean Islamic community. You see, if you are born there to immigrant parents, you are considered "native".
Trying to smother the discussion by trying to change the focus of the topic away from the actual su ject matter is a tried and true Regressive Leftist tactic that most people see through with ease these days. Why not just admit to the reality of this issue (yes it's disturbingly true) and discuss it like a rational adult. Islamic immigrants don't need you or anyone else to defend them - they are adults who know what they are doing. Because they come from a violently misogynistic culture does not mean we should make excuses for them whilst victimizing the woman who are at the reciveing end of this abuse.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join