It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They prefer boys in Afghnistan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

edit on 11-3-2016 by RainyState because: Too far off topic

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: haman10

And that might be part of the problem. Follow the rules, imposed from outside yourself. Do not seek to control yourself.

It seems that if a woman is not following those rules, then men let themselves off the hook for following them too. And it doesn't seem to matter to some of those men whether or not the woman in question believes she needs to follow those rules because she is not Muslim. But hey, Islam has rules for that, she is simply ruled something that makes her fair game for Muslim men.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
a reply to: BestinShow

OMG, I so did not know that was in there (never have and never will read the Qu'ran)

I guess what do you expect when your prophet was a pedophie himnself
You should read it. Everyone should read it. Every word of it should be read by everyone so they can see the direct teachings against the unbelievers that are within its pages, almost every page says we will go straight to hell and burn if we do not accept islam.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: markosity1973

...it's enforced sex slavery and men who are so sexually repressed that they are going for the old 'any port in a storm' mentality.

No disrespect intended...but that's poppycock.

Any port in a storm would also be known as one's right hand, possibly left hand if you happen to be a leftie.

They're gay..or else they'd be maturbating until they married (or went to a brothel)...just like all Western young men tend to do if they can't find a willing female...unless they happen to be gay and play with other gay young men...just like a lot of Arabs seem to do.

It's a tradition all right...a gay one. Not that there's anything wrong with gay sex. (apart from lying about it, and saying it's because there's not a willing vagina handy!).

Respectfully, have you ever heard of prison culture?

It's not just an urban legend that strange things happen to men behind those walls. Men become opportunistic gay. IE there is no other option, so another bloke will do. As soon as they leave, they're straight again, because women are around. That is not gay sexual orientation, because someone like myself is attracted to men, even when women are around and showing interest in me. These Afghani men however want women, but they are inaccessible.

In that video it says that for a lot of men, it's easier to see a woman on TV in a bar than one in real life. A guy at the sports arena also lamented how he wished women could be able to come along. These men want women around, but their Islamic religion is a roadblock to it happening.

Being actually gay gets you killed under Sharia law, so that is not an option for most, although a few participating in this undoubtedly are.

Masturbation is also banned under Sharia law, so these men are like walking sexual time bombs.
edit on 11-3-2016 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I promise you, I am not being deliberately obtuse, a troll, or augmentative.

I just need a little help understanding why rape and exploitation of a child is expected, and allowable, because some man "says" he can't control his sexual urges.

It would make more sense to me if a man with such a lack of control of his urges, was forgiven, if he ate a child, because he claimed, he was starving.

Such an act would never be forgiven, and rightfully so. Rape and exploitation of a child, can never be explained away, or excused.

In my opinion.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I just need a little help understanding why rape and exploitation of a child is expected, and allowable, because some man "says" he can't control his sexual urges.

It would make more sense to me if a man with such a lack of control of his urges, was forgiven, if he ate a child, because he claimed, he was starving.

Such an act would never be forgiven, and rightfully so. Rape and exploitation of a child, can never be explained away, or excused.

In my opinion.

Unfortunately, exploitation of a child is kind of a modern concept.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

It's not acceptable. End of story.

Russia's anti propaganda law on pedophiles is suddenly looking attractive.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Why do you think they have so many people willing to martyr themselves?

Jaden

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatnext21

originally posted by: markosity1973
a reply to: BestinShow

OMG, I so did not know that was in there (never have and never will read the Qu'ran)

I guess what do you expect when your prophet was a pedophie himnself
You should read it. Everyone should read it. Every word of it should be read by everyone so they can see the direct teachings against the unbelievers that are within its pages, almost every page says we will go straight to hell and burn if we do not accept islam.

Judiasm and christianity is like that too. I dont think reading is really needed if you read one of the holy books. Its all around the same midevil mumbo jumbo.

The problem is the people who take these holy books seriously and think society should be like the times when you could get stoned to death for being accused of witchcraft.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: haman10

when young men go to the beach in US, is it merely to have fun or do they also intend to see some pretty girls and pick em up too? I'm asking a genuine question here cause i really don't know what's the case. I live in a semi-conservative Muslim community.

Both. They play Frisbee on the beaches with their dogs, play volleyball, drink beer and such, swim, get suntans. But of course they admire girls. If they see someone they are interested in, they try to chat with them. Or ask them for a date. And try to seduce them. They try to act cool. If a girl noticed a guy with an erection in his swimsuit, it would freak her out; she would giggle and run away.

But i really think you're wrong. If you are right and its natural to be raised in such communities then why is there so many rape cases so many child molestation and so many incestuous sexual activities in western world?

I'm not even going to play that game and I expected better from you. Of course we have rapists and child molesters. When they are found out they go to PRISON. These are despicable behaviors that our societies won't tolerate. They are the dregs of our societies and are shunned from society thereafter. When released from prison, people in neighborhoods where thye move to, are notified there is a sex offender in the area. People can go to maps on line and see where they live.

These are considered violent crimes.

Take Hollywood for example. Most movies have at least a scene of sexual intercourse in them. Are kids supposed to watch them? Do you think that age-restriction labels will stop kids from seeing those movies? I am a doctor mate and i am well aware of psychiatric effects of these movies on kids

There are vastly differing opinions on this here. No, I don't think labels stop them from watching those movies. The parents are supposed to, and I agree they should not be watching them. Kids can't get into threatres and watch them without being a certain age, but they are on TV now too. I personally find it appalling.

All in all, I believe that everyone is entitled to their way of life and their culture. You might find mine prude and i can find yours a little slutty

But I can let my hair blow around, and wear shorts and sandals to run errands, and bikini's at the beach, and it's no big deal because I'm just one of many.

You know who gets attention in my town? Women in burka's. Woman in hijab's. Nobody can stop looking at them, or you have to make yourself not stare at them. It's because they stick out like sore thumbs, and we aren't used to it, and find it out of place. Like my sandals and short or crops would be in Iran.

The day will come Haman, when women in Iran will be free again. Even women in Saudi. Their day will come. I'm hopeful for them. And the men will have to behave like men, and not adolescent boys.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

In my opinion.

I agree with you. They have given themselves a license to do as they please, and make it a complete "man's world". It's all utter Bull#. I'll be so happy when the women stand up and realize they don't have to take this crap anymore, and start protecting themselves and their children. I think a good place to start would be a knee in the groin. My mother told me about that when I was around twelve years. Never had to do it, but I believe I know how.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Didn't soldiers take young boys with them to battle?

It may have even been considered an honor to be chosen at one time.

Yeah, that makes it okay in the 21st century. You got any more excuses you want to make for them?
For somebody who is not making excuses for them you sure are making a lot of excuses for them.

UGH. Annee you've been around men your entire life and you have kids and grandkids. You know better than to say men can't control themselves. They most certainly can and do. Even when they fall in love, they wait until they have the consent of their lover.

You would think these Arabic men are 100% testosterone and super sexual creatures who freak out and must have sex now or will they go blind, crazy and die. They are HUMANS.

They do it because they want to, and because they can get away with it. And now westerners are making excuses for them too?

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

I get the gist of what you are trying to say.

I said in the OP that I don't believe that Islam necessarily condones this, although the quote that came through from the Quran just after my OP has not been addressed by anyone yet.

Islam , more specifically the Wahhabi interpretation of its law is definitely a part of the mix though. The documentary repeatedly shows how absent women are in every day street life in Afghanistan. Sure, other Islamic countries let them out and about, but under burqas.

You can't expect to have a healthy sexuality when women are not even visible or able to spoken to in a casual conversation. They are just people with different plumbing when you set them free. We have known this in the west for a very long time.

Here in the west women are free to wear, go and say what they want when they want. For better or for worse as you may view it, men have no issues with contact with females.

And that means that there is no need for this errant behavior.

People can deny it another want and distance themselves from Afghanistan, blaming the people and not the religion, but let me tell you this;

I work in a suburb filled with refugees from the Afghan war. They're decent enough people and they now live among us in the west where women roam freely and I sincerely doubt this behavior is going on at all among them. Furthermore, their women are free from Wahhabi restraints and while they wear a hijab, they come out into public.

It's the religious atmosphere that unless itself as a part of the culture that is to blame as much as anything else.

Just like supposedly chaste priests go rogue in Catholicism.
edit on 11-3-2016 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Annee

Didn't soldiers take young boys with them to battle?

It may have even been considered an honor to be chosen at one time.

Yeah, that makes it okay in the 21st century. You got any more excuses you want to make for them?
For somebody who is not making excuses for them you sure are making a lot of excuses for them.

UGH. Annee you've been around men your entire life and you have kids and grandkids. You know better than to say men can't control themselves. They most certainly can and do. Even when they fall in love, they wait until they have the consent of their lover.

You would think these Arabic men are 100% testosterone and super sexual creatures who freak out and must have sex now or will they go blind, crazy and die. They are HUMANS.

They do it because they want to, and because they can get away with it. And now westerners are making excuses for them too?

Way to go nutzo on a small point I was making that IN THE PAST it was not uncommon or exclusive to one culture.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Many put this down to the women of the culture being hidden away, thus the usually heterosexual male urges are then reaimed towards these make boys....

Adds an interesting slant to the 'born gay' debate.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Many put this down to the women of the culture being hidden away, thus the usually heterosexual male urges are then reaimed towards these make boys....

Adds an interesting slant to the 'born gay' debate.

Read my post about prison culture - it's the same thing in Afghanistan.

ETA

Some people are getting confused about this behaviour and genuine homosexual orientation.

Let me share some facts about the Bacha boys

• The boys are selected by a 'big boss' and can be as young as 12 (the big boss even alluded some might be younger)
  • The boys are taken from their families into the care of the big boss at which point they are pretty much his property from there on in
  • The families it would seem agree to it in order to avoid the expense of marrying their son off
  • The boy it would appear has little choice in the matter and is only set free once he is of no financial use to the big boss ie people stop paying for him because he is too old.

Genuine homosexual orientation on the other hand is lifelong, has nothing to do with being chosen by a paedophile for a sex ring - many victims of pedophilia are heterosexual and sadly end up committing suicide.

A 12 year old boy in the sex trade is a victim of paedophilia by anyone who touches him. Pure and simple.
    edit on 12-3-2016 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2016 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

• posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:07 AM
    link   

I'll read your post. I wasn't referring to the boys though, it's the men in referring to.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:11 AM
    link   
    a reply to: and14263

The men are the ones i am talking about in the prison culture post.

When you have a law in your country that bans men even talking to women in public, you are gonna have a messed up society.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:59 AM
    link   
    a reply to: Slanter

I thought it was a Green Beret who got in trouble for standing up for the kid.

Anyway, Nick Irving (Army Ranger Scout Sniper), in his book The Reaper, tells of a story about this "Man Love Thursday" where during a night op they caught some Taliban guys in a long line of butt-love before they shot them all. He said it was the nastiest thing he ever saw!

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:14 AM
    link   
    Just absolutely sickening.

I wonder if any of those pedophile pigs ever put any thought into what those poor kids are thinking as they rape them, or how'd they feel if it was them. Obviously not. But I do wish the same would be done to those pedophiles. Pieces of sh*t.

I don't know who's worse, the pedophiles or our "leaders" who allow it.

Charles Martland was a Green Beret in Afghanistan who stood up to a rapist, and all it got him was a ticket out of the Army.

This world is a joke.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join