It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They prefer boys in Afghnistan

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I have just watched this excellent but extremely disturbing RT documentary and thought I would share with ATS.

Being gay myself, I can hand on heart say what I see in this video is wrong. I don't think that Islam itself necessarily condones this, but it sure sets the stage for it to happen. The women of Afghanistan are virtually invisible and cannot be taken anywhere, so men have turned to the next best thing - boys dressed as women and now they call it part of their 'culture' the behaviour has become son ingrained.

I almost guarantee that if women were allowed to participate in society on a normal level ie leave the house and at least show their faces 90% of this behaviour would die out. Most of what I see is not true gay behaviour, it's enforced sex slavery and men who are so sexually repressed that they are going for the old 'any port in a storm' mentality. The court jester who has a disturbing laugh looks like he might actually be gay and he is treated like dirt naturally. Probably because he is too old to be a Bacha now and therefore is of no financial use to the big boss. I think he is there just to 'train' their new victims.

It's just another reason why Islamic states are a failure and an abomination upon this earth... People need to be free and equal in order to avoid barbaric tragedies like this.

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Most of what I see is not true gay behaviour, it's enforced sex slavery and men who are so sexually repressed that they are going for the old 'any port in a storm' mentality.

No...it's because of their Good Book

And they will be given to drink a cup whose mixture is of ginger, a fountain within Paradise named Salsabeel. There will circulate among them young boys made eternal. When you see them, you would think them scattered pearls. And when you look there, you will see pleasure and great dominion — Qur’an 76:17-20

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

OMG, I so did not know that was in there (never have and never will read the Qu'ran)

I guess what do you expect when your prophet was a pedophie himnself

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I don't understand the culture I guess.
People claim to throw gay men from rooftops, stone them and hang them in the name of Islam, but people supposedly following the same scripture are doing this child molestation and it is okay?
None of it is okay.
edit on b000000312016-03-10T16:27:46-06:0004America/ChicagoThu, 10 Mar 2016 16:27:46 -0600400000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
It's a well know thing "man love thursday" amongst deployed service members over in Afghanistan. I'm not sure about the specifics but its as if they get a "free pass" on gay sexual activity on thursday's on account of extreme sexual frustration. Absolutely disgusting to say the least. I saw recently a story of a man (in a position of authority) was basically raping another man and got caught by his peer's so they threw the raped man off of a roof for his wickedness. Totally a screwed up place where life and morals are cheap in the desert.
edit on 10-3-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Exactly

Islam is a hypocritical religion.

Women must be kept locked away for no man to see - and if she dresses like a westerner in public, then she is a whore. So we'll turn to boy prostitutes instead, but no, we're not gay.

I'm sorry but that is the most #ed up thing I have ever heard. I mean the catholic priests are bad enough, but when you have a whole society into it - that's a whole new level of grossness.
edit on 10-3-2016 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
I saw recently a story of a man (in a position of authority) was basically raping another man and got caught by his peer's so they threw the raped man off of a roof for his wickedness. Totally a screwed up place where life and morals are cheap in the desert.

Typical Islamic sharia justice - the victim pays for the crime with their life while the (supposedly married and heterosexual male) perpetrator walks away almost scott free.

This is why nations need secular rule - to ban this sort of morally bankrupt sort of crap.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
What an insight into a completely twisted part of Afghanistan culture.

From the dog fighting to the alcohol that was all new to me.

I can't get my head around how bizarre the whole bacha thing is. Like you say OP, if it was normal gay love, or even normal gay promiscuity then that would be acceptable. But these are kids groomed by adults taking advantage of them.

I'm not quite sure what I've just watched there.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
All religions are a stain on our society, this one just happens to be, by far, the most repulsive.

I wish we could move further away from these mechanisms of separation and hate, and move onto the next step of civilization.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
What an insight into a completely twisted part of Afghanistan culture.

From the dog fighting to the alcohol that was all new to me.

I can't get my head around how bizarre the whole bacha thing is. Like you say OP, if it was normal gay love, or even normal gay promiscuity then that would be acceptable. But these are kids groomed by adults taking advantage of them.

I'm not quite sure what I've just watched there.

I know, I saw it and I was like

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I've not watched the OP's video because things like this really play on my mind but I did see a report today on Reuters. It said they find the boys in playgrounds and look for the child who looks the most poverty stricken presumably because they know they are easiet to entice with money.

Where are the parents of these children?

I cant get my head round how any culture or religion can find this behaviour acceptable and the justification is there are too few women and the ones there are are covered up!

Do the men therefore not believe it would be healthier for women to show their faces and beauty rather than raping and molesting children.

Have they never heard of masturbation if they cant control their sexual urges.

Whatever happened to sex being about lovemaking.a reply to: and14263

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
So is this what the "Assad Must Go" crowd want in Syria?

HARDCORE Islam to Free the people of a Ruthless Tyrant - Yay!

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

What you describe is exactly what happens in the video in the OP. Rich man finds poor children and pimps them out in the most peculiar way.

I don't know how their minds work. Like you say they have wives and women in the culture. But it's like the rules of religion override all logical thought.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Wow, I cant imagine the hell these poor kids go through. Its just sad.

Down to the court jester, its all so....sad.

What a hell hole.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
This is the situation that that marine got kicked out of the military for, because he punched a policeman that raped a boy, admitted it, and laughed that it caused so much consternation among the American soldiers.

I can't wrap my mind around people who have iron-hard moral objections to homosexuality, adultery, pre martial sex.... and then having sex with little boys is allowed, and a man who raped a boy well gleefully stone to death a man who dares to love another man.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Slanter

This is the situation that that marine got kicked out of the military for, because he punched a policeman that raped a boy, admitted it, and laughed that it caused so much consternation among the American soldiers.

This has been an area of conflict for American soldiers as they have been instructed NOT to intervene if these acts are noted, because it is "their culture". It is difficult for Western soldiers to witness such heinous child abuse and not take any action. Some Westerners continue to be bothered by it even when they return home.

It's a horrible situation. It is not even illegal, so the boys have no one to run to. Even their parents can't or won't protect them.

And WE send Afghanistan money. It's disgraceful, and I think we should flat out tell them we will STOP funding them in any endeavors until they make child sexual abuse illegal, and ENFORCE the laws. (If I had my way I would also make bestiality, which is also very common, illegal with penalties and jail time. Mules, goats and sheep are repeatedly violated as well. Because masturbation is 'a sin'. God help them. They have very low IQ's.

Btw -- the same behaviors also occur in Saudi Arabia.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Now2016
So is this what the "Assad Must Go" crowd want in Syria?

HARDCORE Islam to Free the people of a Ruthless Tyrant - Yay!

This is what ISIS would bring the people of Syria and Iraq. It's a known fact that Syrian orphans are being sold to Saudi paedophiles.

Here is an article on Saudis and underage girls.

www.patheos.com...

Apparently they simply 'marry the girl' for a few days or even hours, then divorce her. It can't be prostitution if you 'marry' her can it
The 'marriage' contract always includes a pre=determined divorce clause. How convenient

That is the reason I'm with Russia all the way in Syria - keep Assad and his secular government going until the place is peaceful again and then form a new government in a logical and free manner when it is over.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Interesting cultural insight, they stressed cultural not religious.

Sort of reminds me of another "Book" that says Do not Kill, Do not Steal etc.

But certain people, ie the Mafia, kill people, extort people, steal from people, prostitute women....

Then go to the local priest, say a few hail Marys, bless me Fathers, other gobbdygook and then go off happy to do it all again the next day.....

Perhaps they are cultural too?

What would Rambo think of Afghans now?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman
One of the toughest things about my job is trying to remain culturally sensitive, and still protect, and attend to the needs of the women and children, that are victims of sexual grooming and human trafficking.

The problem is a lot bigger and goes much deeper than anyone wants to admit or deal with. I thought I was going to lose my job when we were discussing ways to educate the community, in one of our monthly multi-team meetings. They were talking about the good responses they had gotten from the local churches, and I opened my big mouth and asked if we had reahed out to the local mosques.

The room went immediately quiet, and the look on the department boss's face spoke volumes. It was made clear that we did not have the permission required to approach the leaders of the Islamic community. To keep our funding we have to remain culturally sensitive, so if anyone in that community has a problem, they have to come to us wth a request for help.

It is hard to help those that need help, if they are trapped and have no safe way out.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: gort51

What would Rambo think of Afghans now?

Rambo no likey touchy kiddie!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join