It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

They prefer boys in Afghnistan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:17 PM

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: tadaman
One of the toughest things about my job is trying to remain culturally sensitive, and still protect, and attend to the needs of the women and children, that are victims of sexual grooming and human trafficking.

They were talking about the good responses they had gotten from the local churches, and I opened my big mouth and asked if we had reahed out to the local mosques.

The room went immediately quiet, and the look on the department boss's face spoke volumes. It was made clear that we did not have the permission required to approach the leaders of the Islamic community. To keep our funding we have to remain culturally sensitive, so if anyone in that community has a problem, they have to come to us wth a request for help.

It is hard to help those that need help, if they are trapped and have no safe way out.

I was raised a Catholic and I was in two parishes where pedo priests had worked their evil ways on boys, so I am definitely not going to pretend there is not a problem in Christianity.

I am beginning to think that the problem in western Christianity, as big as it is, is just a molehill compared to the mountain that is hidden away in Islam. And it appears to me more widespread, because from what I can tell, it is the supposedly faithful doing it instead of the clergy (although I am sure some are into it as well)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:36 PM
a reply to: markosity1973

Pedophiles should be put to death.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:24 PM
I think the biggest problem is that it is culturally accepted. I saw in one documentary were a military leader commented that the men didn't have a choice. He asked what were they to do, have sex with their grandmothers. Of course, his actual words were much cruder than the ones I used.

Not long ago, a man offered up the excuse that he "had" to rape a 10 year old boy, because he had a sexual emergency.

They see no shame or wrong in this behavior. How can we expect them to change willingly, if they don't see it as a problem or a crime?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:37 PM
Yes and a big chunk of the refugees in Europe are from Afghanistan and as nearly 80% are young, fit men is it any wonder we are hearing about so many rapes and sexual harrassment in swimming baths etc. Are we supposed to believe that once people cross the sea from countries like Afghanistan where this is seen as a cultural norm that suddenly those beliefs and behaviours are going to change in a more liberal society?a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 02:35 AM
a reply to: anxiouswens

I agree because learned behaviour on bacha boys has spread through generations and is not going to disappear once entering other countries - they will bring this behaviour with themselves because its all they know.

I still doubt that islamic culture is compatible with the rest of the world. Often on the tv islamic men are given the right to hurl forth complaints about how they are treated with excuses like I was abused because I have a beard. Yer right - my son has one but he also knows how to behave and hasn't been singled out for it despite having dark hair and eyes.

There is a very unpleasant pious arrogance in many of the men who seek to impose their religious waywardness on the West and we see examples more and more pushed by our media - its as though they are promoted because they are so provocative to Western feelings towards basic decency and its becoming obvious that someone/people are hoping for a cultural war in the West. The difference in attitudes to sex, paedophelia and sexual repression are so different there appears to be no middle ground because of the tenets of religion. You either condone that behaviour or you don't.

Last night yet again on the tv we had the military type guy who was refused passage to the USA with a number of his 'kids' one of whom was 18 so was in fact another man. No wife she was busy in Pakistan according to the newspapers. He barked about his ill treatment but he neglected to tell the truth about his brother belonging to a mosque in the USA that was being investigated for terrorism, or that he had tried to get into Israel and had been refused entry there also. He/they do know how to play the victim and cry in public but choose to ignore the fact that people obviously don't trust them with their lives and who can blame people because they only have one life and don't want to trust some stranger from a culture that kills non muslims as well as other muslims?

I just feel that this is one area where multiculturalism is going to have a very hard time reconciling obvious differences in attitude.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 02:37 AM

You are on a hiding to nothing because unless islamic values are confronted they won't change and if the cultures are so opposed something has to change and the sooner its dealt with the better or all we will have is terrorism on our streets caused by the apologists who won't face reality because of political sensetivies.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 03:27 AM
There's a surefire cure for this habit, but it's against the T&C's to mention it.

Frankly, if someone behaves like an animal, they should be treated like one.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 03:48 AM
a reply to: Restricted

After watching that doco, the story of Sodom and Gomorrah suddenly takes on a new light to me.

I wouldn't mind betting that THIS was the behaviour the towns were destroyed for.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 04:13 AM
I wish I could find the video but I haven't yet...

There was a guy explaining why he raped someone. He said a doctor told him he was so sexually virile that if he did not find "relief" regularly he could actually hurt himself. This creates the "sexual emergency" that leads to predatory rape.

Its funny how convenient it is to make your own definitions when you are in charge. They hate gay people and throw them off rooftops yet raping a young boy isn't being gay. In their mentality the pitcher isn't gay, the catcher is.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 04:52 AM
Saw this today on an unrelated news article on Reuters a reply to: Shiloh7

Another sexual abuse claim at a German Waterpark two Afghans arrested. This is becoming a daily occurrence throughout Europe. Some swimming baths have started having segregated swimming. I strongly disagree with this. That is changing western culture to what a lot Islamists would prefer!

IMO they should only let European citizens in with a valid passport. Anyone arrested should just immediately be deportec.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 05:06 AM
a reply to: anxiouswens

They need to be desensitized to western freedoms before being let into our nations.

I have no idea how you would achieve that, but it's obvious that they cannot cope with women on the streets not in burqas.

I just can't comprehend living in a world where women are hidden away . It's not right, just not right and that doco shows what it leads to.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 06:05 AM
Its the hypocrisy I find staggering. They say a woman is leading a man on unless she is covered from head to toe although women still get sexually harrassed even then. Then they find homosexualiity abhorrent but then not only show homosexual tendencies but paedophile tendencies. It appears everything can be forgiven if it is a man relieving his sexual tendencies and yet they say the Koran is based also on teachings in the bible.

I studied Religious Education many years ago so my memory is vague but I am sure it said something about masturbation beimg a no no and basically sperm should only be released in a marriage between a man and woman and even masturbation would be seen as adultery. If they do follow the bible as well how can they possibly believe having sex with young boys is acceptable. I just dont get it. Someonr doesnt have to be religious to see just how wrong this is.a reply to: markosity1973

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 06:07 AM
I think it's ANGLO SAXON BALL CHOPPING TIME. These sick f''''cks need to be deballed and dragged through the streets and humilliated.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 06:13 AM
it's simple, they need to let women be free to be in public and this problen would vanish.

In other news maybe letting them continue they will go extinct

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 06:48 AM
WHERE IS THE FAITHFUL ISLAMIC DEFENDING THIS!?!?!?!? Oh, Right...They Can't. Too busy with girl boys. Or preaching that "Not All Are Like This"...If only a handful are committing this, why doesn't the other-larger population who isn't stopping them? Cowards.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 06:51 AM
You guys are Xenophobic and I guarantee you all are Trump supporters.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:10 AM

originally posted by: Shiloh7

I agree because learned behaviour on bacha boys has spread through generations and is not going to disappear once entering other countries - they will bring this behaviour with themselves because its all they know.

There is so much pushed on us in the west about the advantages

of intergration and diversity.

But they cant or wont intergrate and stick to living in communes

precisely because they are aware that their behaviour is intolerable

to western culture.
edit on 11-3-2016 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:13 AM
a reply to: markosity1973's enforced sex slavery and men who are so sexually repressed that they are going for the old 'any port in a storm' mentality.

No disrespect intended...but that's poppycock.

Any port in a storm would also be known as one's right hand, possibly left hand if you happen to be a leftie.

They're gay..or else they'd be maturbating until they married (or went to a brothel)...just like all Western young men tend to do if they can't find a willing female...unless they happen to be gay and play with other gay young men...just like a lot of Arabs seem to do.

It's a tradition all right...a gay one. Not that there's anything wrong with gay sex. (apart from lying about it, and saying it's because there's not a willing vagina handy!).

edit on 11 3 2016 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:16 AM
It's just old gay guys exploiting young boys for money .

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:19 AM

originally posted by: Medicator
You guys are Xenophobic and I guarantee you all are Trump supporters.

^^^Is this guy for Realz^^^

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>