It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Counter To Negative Trump Ads

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
This reminds me of the positive Ron Paul ads from 2008 and 2012.

This is a very interesting election, I do think the media is spinning things, just like they did against Ron Paul.
Trump has massive negatives because his Modus Operandi is attack back no holds bar against any attacks no matter how minor.
If you attack him he will blast back in a massive hyperbolic way that is so politically incorrect that it would have been thought to fail, but it isn't, somehow it has worked, any other candidate would have been over if they did just 1 of the 100 things he has done, but it just makes him stronger.

That's why Hillary will fail in the General against Trump. But I think Sanders can beat Trump, but I think the DNC is going to throw away the only shot they have at taking him out.

If Trump wins Ohio and Florida on Tuesday he will be the next President.
I have very mixed feelings on this, it will either be the biggest epic fail ever, or once in power he might actually might do well, it's real roll of the dice, or a poker hand bluff, that risks everything for any American to take to win at this point.
edit on 9-3-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

It's a roll of the dice alright.
He says things that bother me that can be seen as a facists dream but in hindsight it seems he is one of those people inclined to have knee jerk emotional reactions to whatever is gracing the news headlines of the day.

His heart might well be in the right place but his mouth runs off far too quickly before the statements he makes can be said without the media having a field day.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I stopped laughing when I realized this wasn't an SNL sketch.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

But this nation is becoming increasingly more closer to fascism. With a militarized police force and Big Brother watching us, I fear the day when a President with fascist views decided to use that to have the nation to be ruled under a dictatorship.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Trump has massive negatives because his Modus Operandi is attack back no holds bar against any attacks no matter how minor.

No Trump has negatives because hes a massive liar, womanizer, and will do ANYTHING to get what he wants and it doesnt matter who he steps on or uses to do it..........Hes doing it right now with his voter base.....

He also apparently would like to have sex with his daughter

That's why Hillary will fail in the General against Trump.

Every single poll out there says Trump loses to Hillary in a massive way, and before the detractors say anything about Polls, those are the SAME polls Trump and his supporters use to talk about his successful numbers against the other candidates

If Trump wins Ohio and Florida on Tuesday he will be the next President

Even if he gets the nomination, he most certainly will not be president, he will be slaughtered by Hillary or Bernie

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

A Big Brother system Trump fully endorses and would no doubt expand upon. Could you imagine him with the power of Big Brother? Jesus! Combine that with our military.

Sleep well.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I swear, none of them lie as much as Trump does. He literally lies all day, everyday and people love it.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Even if he gets the nomination, he most certainly will not be president, he will be slaughtered by Hillary or Bernie

Bernie yes, not Hillary, her negatives are just too strong. There are democrats prepared to cross over if Bernie gets beat, and if she steals it from him with supers, there will be even more going over, or staying home. You underestimate the volatility of the political landscape.

You know what would be a fun scenario, if Clinton steals it from Bernie and Trump seizing on the anger made Tulsi Gabbard his VP.

A Trump/Gappard ticket would be a unity ticket that would wipe Hillary out, and let women vote for another woman too.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

No Trump has negatives because hes a massive liar, womanizer, and will do ANYTHING to get what he wants and it doesnt matter who he steps on or uses to do it..........Hes doing it right now with his voter base.....

He also apparently would like to have sex with his daughter

So calling him a liar and a womanizer isn't enough, you have to throw a completely baseless, nonsense claim insinuating incest?

Wow... classy vitriole.

With a claim like that, which you say is so apparent, I'm going to assume you have some very credible proof of that?

Every single poll out there says Trump loses to Hillary in a massive way, and before the detractors say anything about Polls, those are the SAME polls Trump and his supporters use to talk about his successful numbers against the other candidates

You mean all of the polls owned by the 6 mega-media companies and investment firms? You'll probably say Rasmussen Polls, right? (owned by Wall Street, sympathetic to Hillary)

Noson Lawen Partners is a growth capital and buyout investment firm - focused exclusively on providing equity capital to small U.S. information and media companies.

The firm is managed by its founding partners who have worked together on a daily basis building businesses in this way for 25 years. We are the continuing growth capital and buyout team from two previous investment funds where we were directly involved in investments in over 70 information and media transactions.

We specialize in initiating investment transactions requiring between $3 and $10 million of equity, targeting U.S. based information and media enterprises with revenues ranging from under $10 million to some exceeding $20 million. Typically, these are established businesses that operate very successfully below what is now euphemistically called "the lower middle market.

Source

Or NBC polls? (owned by Comcast)

In June, Comcast executive vice president David Cohen hosted a $2,700-a-plate fundraiser for Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign.

Source

Or ABC? (owned by Disney)

The Disney-ABC Television group is owned by the Walt Disney Company.

Bob Iger is president of the Walt Disney Company.

Bob Iger is a Hillary Clinton supporter.

Bob Iger has not only contributed $400,000 to Clinton and other Democrats…

…Bob Iger memory-holed the highly rated “Path to 9/11” miniseries because it told the truth about the mistakes Bill Clinton made in not aggressively pursuing 9/11 mastermind Osama bin Laden.

[url=http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/11/04/fair-and-balanced-pro-hillary-disney-plans-hit-on-fox-news-with-former-obama-staffer]Source[/ur l]

I can do this all day...

You're on a conspiracy site that has demonstrated hand over fist, how the corporate media is owned and controlled. Every major poll you see on any media outlet is completely contrived, and all of them are biased in one way or another. Everyone refers to polls because of the effect it has on human psyche to associate a number to your level of support, it doesn't mean anything when the voters actually get into the booths, and Trump hasn't even started a campaign against Hillary yet, so it sounds like you are being presumptuous. A LOT of people have said they will vote for Bernie, but not Hillary and even though they don't like Trump, they would not tow the party line for Hillary, they would change their vote for Trump.

The same thing was said about Reagan. That Europe was laughing at us. That "an actor" couldn't be President. He would start wars and bring nuclear destruction. And yet, the People chose him anyway - good, bad or indifferent.

You don't have to like Trump, but trying to diminish his character with claims of incest makes it look like you have to resort to immature attacks instead of well-stated factual arguments to make your point.

Good luck with that! I'll wait for your proof that he has thoughts of incest.

~Namaste
edit on 9-3-2016 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

No Trump has negatives because hes a massive liar, womanizer...

Sounds like every President for the last 100+ years to me.

You almost make him sound eminently qualified.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I really have a hard time believing Hillary will win after this video:

Plus you have the Benghazi fiasco and other problems including this:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

So calling him a liar and a womanizer isn't enough, you have to throw a completely baseless, nonsense claim insinuating incest?

Its not baseless ,

I don’t think Ivanka would do that [pose for Playboy], although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.

“Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father . . . ”

“Ivanka, what’s the favorite thing you have in common with your father,” Williams asks. “Either real estate, or golf,” Ivanka replies.

“Donald?” Williams prompts.

“Well, I was going to say sex,

Give me a break.......

Also to the rest of your post, you still posted NOTHING that refutes the facts that all the polls say he would lose to Hillary

Also if all those polls are owned by all those major people that hate Trump, then why do they say hes winning against his the other candidates?

So youre telling me those polls are fine as long as they say what you want them to, but as soon as they dont they are propaganda......

Typical Trump supporter mentality, seems you learned well from him
edit on 3/10/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Ouch that interview of getting a rapist off can be used to devastating effect by Trump, like he said he hasn't even started with her, see the GOP is vetting Trump right now, the DNC is not vetting Clinton,
Obama never even vetted her in 2008, people forget that.

But Trump will do more than vett her, he is going to ventilate her.
edit on 10-3-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
There are also a lot of citizens (both democrat and republican) who will vote against Trump, and will truly vote for anyone but Trump. Even if that means voting for Hillary. Sure, Hillary would just be kicking the rusty can down the road, but a whole lot of people would rather kick a can down the road than off a cliff. Get ready for people to come out in droves against Trump and his zero-detailed fascism.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

True, but to be fair all of the GOP candidates this election will face the same fate.

At least with Trump there will be some hilarity.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
All the candidates suck.

Every single one of them.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

How does Rand look in a heads up?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: okrian

The videos I linked above will probably make a lot of people pause about voting for Hillary.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Bernie yes, not Hillary, her negatives are just too strong. There are democrats prepared to cross over if Bernie gets beat, and if she steals it from him with supers, there will be even more going over, or staying home. You underestimate the volatility of the political landscape.

You know what would be a fun scenario, if Clinton steals it from Bernie and Trump seizing on the anger made Tulsi Gabbard his VP.

A Trump/Gappard ticket would be a unity ticket that would wipe Hillary out, and let women vote for another woman too.

I mentioned that ticket in another site forum.

Don't know why she is a dem anyway.

I've heard her on news shows and I like her.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: okrian

The videos I linked above will probably make a lot of people pause about voting for Hillary.

Anyone who has internet access and hasn't paused on voting for Hillary yet is already lost

top topics

<<   2 >>

join