It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Counter To Negative Trump Ads

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

She already left Clinton behind, in dramatic fashion, she is ahead of the curve.

She has gravitas 2 tours of Iraq and the rank of Major.

GABBARD

edit on 10-3-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I agree it is a roll of the dice. Desperation motivates the roll.

The sheer fear in the rhetoric against him empowers him even more. If there is even the potential to break the vested interest cycle, those vested require an increase in med dosages.

My trust actually increases as he persists through the muck thrown at him.

They say he's conning us. The truth is we're tired of being conned by the machine.

Carry on Mr. Trump.

edit on 10-3-2016 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Trump will end Hillary's career and probably deport her to mexico. Then he will build the wall. we would call it the great wall of america. and eagles will perch atop it in their majestic glory while pooping on the illegals that try to enter. he will then dismantle obama care and replace it with something maybe. I don't know anyway he will be cool with putin and he also has a massive Johnson so there is that to consider.

Vote trump plz or america will be destroyed the Hillary beast of doom.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
This is one of the most American videos I've seen in a long time.

People need to make up their own minds about Trump instead of just blindly accepting what the MSM has depicted him to be.

Every media outlet, establishment pundit and talking head is throwing everything and the kitchen sink at Trump. Like another member posted it's boiled down to nothing but buzzwords like racist, liar, hitler and when people have to resort to attacking him for bringing steaks to a rally, the bottom of the barrel doesn't even exist anymore, it's been completely scraped out.

Watching that video just reminds me of how Trump is the most common sense candidate since Ross Perot.

54 Private Jets at elite meeting of tech CEOs, GOP party insiders and big donors set on stopping Donald Trump.

Mark Zuckerberg, Tech Leaders Urge Supreme Court to Open U.S. Labor Market To Illegals

edit on 10-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
To be clear, all politicians lie. They especially lie on the campaign trail. We all know this. But Trump? Trump can't NOT lie, and when it comes to responding to factual statements made against him, he will lie about things that don't even really matter in the grans scheme of things.

The man is in denial that he has ever had a business failing to the extent he would insist he is selling steaks when nobody can buy them anywhere! When he claims every bankruptcy was a massive business success plan. That his stupid Trump magazine is an actively published success when it has not existed for seven years! Why insist that his failed steaks and magazine are still very successful when they failed?

This man is quite insane. I promise if asked if he is a good basketball player, his reply would be that he is "the best basketball player to ever step onto a court. Better than Jordan, or LeBron, or Kobe, or Magic, or Bird ever thought of being." And he would believe it!

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

This video pretty much summarizes how I personnaly see Mr Trump. He is has true spirit, and I do not doubt a second, he will be the greatest president United States of America has ever seen.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: southbeach

But this nation is becoming increasingly more closer to fascism. With a militarized police force and Big Brother watching us, I fear the day when a President with fascist views decided to use that to have the nation to be ruled under a dictatorship.

Yes the nation is, thanks to Bush and Obama. Maybe we dont need more CiA club presidents or more intrusive government policies.

The fascist views are already there. Obama has been exceedingly dicatatorial and discards the constitution on whim.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

So calling him a liar and a womanizer isn't enough, you have to throw a completely baseless, nonsense claim insinuating incest?

Its not baseless ,

I don’t think Ivanka would do that [pose for Playboy], although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.

“Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father . . . ”

“Ivanka, what’s the favorite thing you have in common with your father,” Williams asks. “Either real estate, or golf,” Ivanka replies.

“Donald?” Williams prompts.

“Well, I was going to say sex,

Give me a break.......

Also to the rest of your post, you still posted NOTHING that refutes the facts that all the polls say he would lose to Hillary

Also if all those polls are owned by all those major people that hate Trump, then why do they say hes winning against his the other candidates?

So youre telling me those polls are fine as long as they say what you want them to, but as soon as they dont they are propaganda......

Typical Trump supporter mentality, seems you learned well from him

That's quite a stretch from his comments about his daughter being an attractive woman and him suggesting he would commit an act of incest. Your comment was hyperbole at best, pure slander otherwise. You're reaching pretty far on that one my friend...

What's funny about the rest of your post is that you don't know anything about my political leanings, and I'm not actually a Trump supporter, I support Sanders, so it's nice of you to immediately label me with something so that you feel better about yourself when senselessly attacking me, when it's really YOU that has the problem of being unbiased / towing the party line and reducing yourself to such incredible claims as incest. I don't need to do that to make my point.

I also didn't address anything about the polls one way or another, for or against Trump or Hillary, only that they are biased and there is clear and convincing evidence that there is a heavy-handed influence over ALL of them. They are all rigged in favor of whatever agenda is being played out that day or week or month. Why is it Fox polls consistently show Trump winning but all of the others don't? It's because of exactly what I posted previously... Fox is obviously more influenced by finances and contributors who are primarily conservative and oppositional to Hillary Clinton (but not completely), and the entire media network, including all polls run by them, are owned by a conservative board of directors. ABC, NBC and the others are the opposite. How is it so hard for you to see that and why is it so difficult to understand? You've been here long enough to know this to be true, it's not something new.

Clearly, you're a Hillary supporter or a die-hard leftist progressive Demoncrat. You're all the same, it's nice to see how brainwashed you are from Hillary and her Wall Street dinner friends. What's good for the goose, right?

See.... I can throw the same hyperbole right back at you, but it doesn't change the facts and I don't need to do it to feel any better about my arguments or my position. And I don't need to call Hillary a crook, a liar, weak, a terrible wife who should have left her husband... as much as I COULD say those things, I don't need to other than to demonstrate to you how ridiculous you sound and how insulting it is to other people who don't believe the hype.

Does anyone know how to actually debate or do we just go back to elementary school politics?

The whole game is rigged, the media is bought and paid for in EVERY aspect, from print to internet to polls, money controls policy, politics and governments by way of corporations and lobbyists. By saying that ANYONE who plays by these rules should be in the highest position in the land is retarded at best.

~Namaste

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join