It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you "hear" the universe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Yes I used quotes in the title and no I'm not apologizing.

Ok, so I believe in a god. A god or some sort of powerful force that is aware. No idea what it is or how it exist or what it know or any of it. I also believe that it communicates with me.

Ok ok, what do I mean by communicate right? Do I mean a bush sets ablaze and begins having a pow wow with me? Do I get uploaded into heaven and lay witness to the thrown?

No, I mean I experience a form of communication as actions and events and circumstances that happen around me. I don't know why but I'm acutely aware of it and the synchronicity can be astounding. It's very hard to pinpoint and talk about but when it happens I automatically know. My mind has a weird way of tiring things together. Let's say something specifically happened a certain way and six months down the line you can see the exact event that pinpoints an action taken thoughtlessly that alluded to a future event or was your first hindsight indication of future events.

I'm able to catch onto these sometimes ahead of time. I've been very accurate predicting a few future events in my timeline based on self knowledge and accute awareness.

So does anyone else experience this or other forms of communication?
edit on 3/9/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Yes. There was a period in my life when this was happening all day, every day. I was doing a lot of positive thinking and affirmations at that time. Eventually my anxiety took over and everything fell apart. Now I'm not getting everything I want like I was before, and may never get back to that place, but I'm still protected.

Many people will say we're indulging in "magical thinking," and making up signs and connections in our heads. It's their loss. That time in my life was amazing, and no matter what happens I'll never doubt that it was real.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

My experiences are akin to what you described, and don't have an explanation for it. I experience events of hyper-awareness, moments of clarity so intense that every sense and others I'm not cognizant of come on-line. So focused, yet self-aware at the time, and what transpires is instantly linked to past events--like a precursor.

I also have an internal system of assigning colors to people I meet or interact with, but isn't related to auras or reading them. My daughter shocked me at the age of 12 by asking me after meeting her new teacher, "she's a lite green". I had never discussed my color thing with anyone except my brother. Not even my wife knew, but could tell when I met someone I had a strong reaction to. To this day we exchange new people we meet colors 'tween us.

All this may sound strange to those whose feet are firmly planted in the ground, but it's part of who I am.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

I have odd experiences as well... Unexplainable UFO experiences... I mean the list goes on.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MoreInterior

Hmmm magical thinking huh?

I haven't necessarily used it in that fashion but I do pay attention to the tells more acutely in an attempt to head the message per say so I can avoid such cataclysmic events or unnecessary things I don't need to learn the lesson from. Or a way of planning the future or determining how much effort to put behind specific actions or events.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
There ws a period for me around 2003-2007 that most of what i did was a connected path. I just knew things and got hints and as long as I played along everything good happened.. I would get random urges like turn on am radio and it's what I've been thinking about all day.. I felt like I was in direct connection to "the force" ended with triangle space ship and me being very afraid. Fear kills it I think.

so recently it came back.. Boy it seemed I was even controlling the timeline this time. Hyper intelligence.. Lost it again. Though I still feel protected by something..

I'm currently in a state of sadness this last round was so "magic" and now it's gone.. It's like I am missing my soul mate or something..

reply to: onequestion

edit on 9-3-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Yes I used quotes in the title and no I'm not apologizing.

Ok, so I believe in a god. A god or some sort of powerful force that is aware. No idea what it is or how it exist or what it know or any of it. I also believe that it communicates with me.

Ok ok, what do I mean by communicate right? Do I mean a bush sets ablaze and begins having a pow wow with me? Do I get uploaded into heaven and lay witness to the thrown?

No, I mean I experience a form of communication as actions and events and circumstances that happen around me. I don't know why but I'm acutely aware of it and the synchronicity can be astounding. It's very hard to pinpoint and talk about but when it happens I automatically know. My mind has a weird way of tiring things together. Let's say something specifically happened a certain way and six months down the line you can see the exact event that pinpoints an action taken thoughtlessly that alluded to a future event or was your first hindsight indication of future events.

I'm able to catch onto these sometimes ahead of time. I've been very accurate predicting a few future events in my timeline based on self knowledge and accute awareness.

So does anyone else experience this or other forms of communication?

Sure.

I'll give you a few methods out of many.

One is using a form of communication with some similarities and some differences of the spirit box.
Instead of attempting to hear the deceased, I can hear the spirit dwelling in the living through the radio waves by manually scanning the radio and being in a certain meditative state to which a sort of rythmn develops. In the rhythm I can get a general idea of the general "health" of the spirit that dwells in the living for that day.

Another is an energy field that puts me and others purposefully in negative experiences in order for us to find a way out or compromise if we are unable to. That feedback is sent to God source who then makes the changes necessary in society to benefit others who find themselves in the same situation to better assist them in breaking away from it. It is sort of like going through a huge hotel with rooms that are really dirty and unorganized and sweeping it totally clean or making it at least presentable with spot cleans and some organization if unable to totally clean, then God force comes in with "new furniture" for the next tennants/experiencers. This action of an experiencer connected to God source is opposite of a holy person's experiences but necessary for them to understand the 'benevolent sinner' if you will, in addition to not being suitable as an earthly holy person if they did experience. We are with them yet we are not. But, we are not the sheet starters. Although we can, and have had to, dwell every where.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Yes on everything but the part about knowing the future.

Physicality is his Word(s) - events like sentences.

Whenever you pray for something, keep it in mind and you will normally see the answer appear in some way. Actually, I would even go so far as to say that the very reason you're praying, meditating, or thinking on something is because you have heard something and didn't understand it the first time around, so when that occurs, try to think back to what brought on the thoughts.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

I'm just going to nod my head at your response.

*nod*

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Bleeeeep

Ooooo good one.

I'm glad someone else got what I was saying, that means there are others who experience it as well.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
@OP.

Have you had any information given to you concerning Coma Week starting June 13 - June 20, 2016 ?

Have you had visions of how half of the world population will be saying 'He doesn't deserve it' in mid August 2016 as world power is transferred from the current world leaders to spiritually biased peasants ?

Have you seen what the world is like after Nov 25 2016 if nothing spiritually good happens between now and then ?

Note: 555 means death and change.
555 days after Sept 11th 2001 Iraq was invaded. Iraq got death and change for the worse.
5555 days after Sept 11th 2001 is Nov 26 2016.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
lol I just got hit.. Perfect timing to explain how it works for me. So I decide to read a book and I'm thinking of this thread and about how I overplayed my hand and got in trouble the book then talks of overplaying hands goes into astrology as a way of universe talking to you..

Then I'm thinking of this girl and her name popped up.. So I stop on thAt page and look her name up with very interesting results relating to exactly the way I thought of her today and same page has a coded reference to kundalini meditation.. Which a thread was started today similar very similar. I wouldn't have seen the thread except another member talked about it in another thread that looked so boring I didn't want to click on it but did accidentally..

I was trying to get some sleep but it's still coming in so yea.. I left out most of the details because it's all personal. But if I were to say them and you knew my history and the girl and all that.. Just whoa..

Anyway.

I left out some other pieces of it connections synchros.. This is so unreal. I forgot to mention it all started the first time with 11:11. Chills used to go down my spine when I was on track.

And now I know what it is again some things I forgot. Thank god.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

I'm just going to nod my head at your response.

*nod*

You are a friendly member I look forward to reading. With you having provided minimal feedback and me finding you to be an interesting individual, I will watch for communication from the Universe to obtain a deeper insight in regards to how you really feel about the feedback I gave you in response to your thread.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I would recommend reading through the "Ra material" as i remember this phenomena being explained somewhere in that rabbit hole, almost exactly how you describe it actually. I believe it was somewhere between session 35-40. Its far out there stuff but while reading through it several "revelations" I guess I can say have happened and has me thinking there may be something more to it than another strange reading on the internet.

I understand what you mean by "hearing" the universe and I think of it as not so much a physical sense like sight, touch or hearing, but more of metaphysical sense that humanity doesn't have a word for yet. Like in a very recent thread done my member tadaman about the pineal gland exercise, It was said "there are secrets to the human body on the verge of discovery" and I think what you describe here is another one of those secrets.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bleeeeep

Yes on everything but the part about knowing the future.

Physicality is his Word(s) - events like sentences.

Whenever you pray for something, keep it in mind and you will normally see the answer appear in some way. Actually, I would even go so far as to say that the very reason you're praying, meditating, or thinking on something is because you have heard something and didn't understand it the first time around, so when that occurs, try to think back to what brought on the thoughts.

What this member states has actually manifested on this thread. If anyone were to investigate further there are synchronicities found in the NEW Thread section of this website as other members formulate their own thoughts using individual creative expression, and write them out using ATS as a medium at the very same time other members are thinking and writing, these synchronicities stand out pretty clearly. They can even be found in completely different subject matters.

I've lurked ATS since 2009 and am familiar with a few posters. My higher self began to generate positive feelings for many of them over the years in the form of energy and I sent it off into the Universe for their higher selves to accept or not. The response was awesome as in some of my darker hours I would visit the New Section for 'fresh - current' thought and would find the approach necessary to take embedded in a thread or a variety of threads and it pulled me out.

Basically what we have here are living spirit guides still in the flesh where higher selves communicate with one another and do so freely and in love. Totally differenr than visiting a psychic or therapist who charge money for insight. Very different from talking to a good friend one on one in the flesh because you or they likely have benevolent agendas, such as they don't want to lose you as a friend and are selective in what they say.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Signs and synchronicities all of the time. Crazy strings of them. In my current one that is still running. I was being led to move to Hawaii and live off-grid. Family was all on board. Then there was a show on On-demand, that I found out of the blue. It was about a family going to Hawaii to check out 3 off-grid houses, then live in one for a couple of days, to see if that's what they really want to do. It was like watching what we were going to be doing. Then the 180 happened, and out of the blue my wife and daughter change their minds about moving to Hawaii. So now what do I do?

Because of my faith that has grown over the years in signs and synchronicities, and the things they have led me through. I knew that I didn't have a real choice here. Do I do what God is telling me to do, even though I would have to leave my daughter behind to do it?

I had completely forgotten about a concert I had planned to go to at the beginning of the summer at this point. But I was led to realize that it was that day in 4 hours or so, in the mountains. So my daughter couldn't decide what hat to wear, because she didn't want to wear any of them. So we just grabbed one and left. Around 1.5 hours later, we're eating our burritos outside the venue, and an suv drives off in front of us with a hat flying off behind it. My daughter ended up being able to keep this new womans hat that she really liked.

We go into the show, and we sit next to a woman whos first remarks are how much she likes my daughters hat, and that she almost bought that exact hat, at a store not 50 yards from us. Then we get Steve Vai's autograph on the same hat after the show. Then later that night, we're at a hotel, and we're sitting outside taking in the sights. When a Dominos pizza bag falls into the street in front of the hotel. So I go to get it out of the street. We end up getting to keep the food inside, and $10 reward for turning the bag back into them. But when we open up the boxes to see what was for dinner. Both pizzas are Hawaiian pizzas. So now I'm a little confused. Is God really telling me to go to Hawaii without my daughter? But the amount of food that was in the pizza bags, was enough for three people. As if all three of us are still supposed to go to Hawaii.

Then I wrote an e-mail to a guy on Youtube named John St Julien. He sees, and believes in signs and synchronicities so much that he followed them. Sold his flat, car, business, and ended up in Tanzania helping kids that are HIV positive, or starving, or in child labor, etc.. Which is what I wanted to do in Hawaii,(help other people) if I can improve my health in order to do so. Which was another reason for moving there, for health reasons.

Anyways, I wrote him this e-mail, and told him about all of the synchronicities that had happened to my daughter and I, when we went to the Steve Vai concert that I described above. Basically asking him for a few words of guidance, if he could find the time. Never heard back from him. But, he put a new video up on Youtube. In the new video, he explains how he had just experienced a synchronicity. Where he got to meet his favorite band and go to their concert for free in Germany. (Keep in mind he lives in Tanzania. He was just in Germany to pick up supplies for the kids.) But it was just like what had happened with my daughter and I, with the Steve Vai concert. (Steve wasn't touring when we saw his concert, he was just playing a free show at a guitar festival.)

But John's favorite band, after doing a bit of research, was from Hawaii. The second video that I watched, was of this artist from Hawaii, recording a song while riding in a gondola here in Asen, Colorado. I saw the Steve Vai show in the mountains as well here in Colorado. So now I'm taking it, that yes, I am still supposed to go to Hawaii. Even if that means without my daughter.

That last piece to this puzzle. Is a new girl has moved into our condo complex. She is my daughters age, same grade, goes to my daughters old school that she went to for the last six year. On top of that, her family just moved here from Hawaii. They are even from the big island, which is the one that I am leaning towards. So now, I have no clue how this will work out. But it definitely seems like Hawaii is still in the game plan with or without them.

Peace,
TomSawyer

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TomSawyer

Yes you got it exactly.

Plan on going to Hawaii and see if you get any resistance that may be your next move.

top topics

join