It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the republican party needs to dump trump!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Sargeras

Tell me how many times have you enjoyed someone making fun of trumps " hair impairment syndrome "?

plenty...but theirs a big difference in mocking the disabled and someone that chooses to look like a geek.

I Rest my case....

Trump's hair is train in jewjitsu

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: ReadLeader

trump is the ploi trickery right? I wouldn't consider a man that was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, family connections and a "small business loan" from his father(www.washingtonpost.com...) yet still managed to go bankrupt 4 times a "business man".

So you dislike him because he came from a wealthy family and that he used the system?

You're right. "Damn you Trump! Damn YOUUUUUUU!"

I didn't say I dislike him for that what I said is that I don't consider him a "business man". I don't think a "business man" that managed to go bankrupt 4 times even after having a monetary edge in the game is now suddenly going to have the business acumen to bring us out of our trillion + dollar debt.

I dislike the man for his archie bunker style personality, a personality that will lead us all back to the 60's, oh my bad is that the "make America great again" "good old days" he wants to bring us back to?

So not only is he a bad business man, he's racist?

Just call his mom a name and complete the trifecta.

hahahahahaha

did I call him racist? I would call the man a xenophobe and a fear monger who has to take issues to the far extreme in order to scare people into voting for him. I said it before in this thread I would meet trump halfway on some of his issues, illegals, muslims, because his ideas are just too far right and divisive for my taste.

Isn't it more likely that he is a lot more moderate than he projects? He understands marketing and knows to make a big splash in the beginning of his campaign as needed to get the most attention. Honestly, he has already started tamping his extreme ideas. I can't help but think that most of his platform is an act. His history does show that he has always been more moderate than republicans and more independent towards democrats. I would even predict if he became the GOP backed candidate he would become more presidential in his debates...though still have his roughness against Hillary.
edit on 3 4 2016 by CynConcepts because: My God I reread my post and can't believe I read like a Trump supporter! Ugh.

Edit add: my belief is based on the fact that he is smart enough to gather these extremists who will support him no matter what early on. He stated psychologically they would never see any wrong. He understands, in his latter days as he becomes more moderate they will still be there with him...the outsider. Actually, a smart move. Deceitful, yes...but necessary for one to rise to the presidency.
edit on 3 4 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Trump is getting a lot of unfavorable blow back from his goons roughing up that black woman protester and mocking the disabled.

He isn't stupid and knows that now he is going to have to win back a large segment of the minority vote. However it's to late;
Now he has the perception that he's a racist and it will ultimately sink his bid for the WH....it's his own damn fault for trying to appeal to the "poorly educated" that he loves so much....

Campaigns are won and lost on the electorate's perception...not reality. The GOP needs to do some serious soul searching if they want to get out of the loser column. Trump isn't helping in that regard; that's why you are seeing the rank and file republicans trying to dump him.

edit on 4-3-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I read somewhere this morning his buzz phrase should be

"Make America White Again".

He's not shy about his bigotry.
edit on 3/4/2016 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Trump is getting a lot of unfavorable blow back from his goons roughing up that black woman protester and mocking the disabled.

He isn't stupid and knows that now he is going to have to win back a large segment of the minority vote. However it's to late;
Now he has the perception that he's a racist and it will ultimately sink his bid for the WH....it's his own damn fault for trying to appeal to the "poorly educated" that he loves so much....

Campaigns are won and lost on the electorate's perception...not reality. The GOP needs to do some serious soul searching if they want to get out of the loser column. Trump isn't helping in that regard; that's why you are seeing the rank and file republicans trying to dump him.

True. It is amazing that more main media are not discussing this news. USAToda yNews article

The media is creating this racist issue not Trump the candidate. Thankfully, as the article above shows...they are not fooling everyone.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Yeah but yesterday alone he made the megalomaniac statement about how he could have had Romney on his knees before him. Umm Your Majesty.
Then later in the day assures us all that there's no problem ahem....

This has to affect some people.

If they want a Christian who has a loud mouth speaks his mind , curses and talks about his junk they may as well nominate Andrew Dice Clay.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

We thought he was the smartest in the room last night.
I even said damn He's a democrat. Lol.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I like how every grovelling plea to not vote Trump is absent of any reason to do so besides the "I don't like him, therefor you should not as well". There seems to be a general rule that the hate of Trump is in inverse proportion to the ignorance of his policies.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

The media is creating this racist issue not Trump the candidate. Thankfully, as the article above shows...they are not fooling everyone.

The main streme media isn't that much of an influence like it used to be. This election will be won or lost because of social media. The GOP needs to be very concerned because Bernie is burning up Twitter and Facebook; the millinials are very politically aware and a force to be reconded with; this isn't lost on the Democrats. And this is coming from a media person....the GOP signs my paychecks.

This isn't Mayberry RFD anymore. I tell my supervisors this and they can't even understand what I'm talking about. They will blow an obscene amount on AM radio ads that reach only those already conservatives in the fold on stations that only geezers listen to. Stupid....who listens to AM radio except Rushbots and goobers?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

The only things I like that I have heard him say is that he will not let Americans die on the street and that he is for allowing pre existing conditions, both things that would make conservative Republicans spit out their coffee.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

The only things I like that I have heard him say is that he will not let Americans die on the street and that he is for allowing pre existing conditions, both things that would make conservative Republicans spit out their coffee.

Have you gone through his policies yet? Which of them do you not like and why?

Just as I expected.
edit on 4-3-2016 by TheTory because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Damn straight . We're not quite ready to relinquish the of the people part just yet.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras

a reply to: Sargeras

so anyone that asks trump a tough question is fair game to a bigoted (in the case in question bigotry about his handicap) roasting? as far as the hair thing, quite honestly I wonder how much Donald paid the candidates to keep his hair out of the digs, I haven't heard one candidate make fun of it yet.

His hair.... I just don't get it, to quote a guy at work " with all that money, why can't he do somthing about his head? I mean damn man, I am poor but I know when my hair looks like crap. Does he actually pay someone to do that to it? "

Lol

As for the rest, I laugh when chappelle makes fun of Gays blacks Asians whites... Etc

If it's funny it is funny, and PC has no place in comedy.

Someone has to be the butt of the joke, their butthurt only makes it more funny.

Great. Put a brick wall behind him and call him a comedian. Don't put the American flag behind him and call him Mr. President.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

a reply to: ReadLeader

trump is the ploi trickery right? I wouldn't consider a man that was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, family connections and a "small business loan" from his father(www.washingtonpost.com...) yet still managed to go bankrupt 4 times a "business man".

So you dislike him because he came from a wealthy family and that he used the system?

You're right. "Damn you Trump! Damn YOUUUUUUU!"

I didn't say I dislike him for that what I said is that I don't consider him a "business man". I don't think a "business man" that managed to go bankrupt 4 times even after having a monetary edge in the game is now suddenly going to have the business acumen to bring us out of our trillion + dollar debt.

I dislike the man for his archie bunker style personality, a personality that will lead us all back to the 60's, oh my bad is that the "make America great again" "good old days" he wants to bring us back to?

Okay, let's just say for argument sake that he has made 100 business deals. That would be a very conservative estimate. Four bad business deals in 100 means he has a success rate of 96% in a world of risky business deals. I'd love to have a % that high.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I don't see how The man is dangerous is the same as I don't like him so you shouldn't either.

The beach is dangerous, doesn't mean I don't like it. I don't like liver but that doesn't make liver dangerous.
See?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Okay, let's just say for argument sake that he has made 100 business deals. That would be a very conservative estimate. Four bad business deals in 100 means he has a success rate of 96% in a world of risky business deals. I'd love to have a % that high.

He's a billionaire, a success attributed mostly to his own business dealings. That's really all the proof one needs.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I don't see how The man is dangerous is the same as I don't like him so you shouldn't either.

The beach is dangerous, doesn't mean I don't like it. I don't like liver but that doesn't make liver dangerous.
See?

How is he dangerous?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

You'll have to ask Mitt Romney. I didn't say it he did.
I was just answering the I don't like him so nobody else should by pointing out that they're not saying they don't like him. They're saying he's dangerous, they're saying they don't trust him. But just for example:

Imagine he's meeting with a foreign dignitary and one of those trumpisms pops out. The dignitary is insulted , goes home and closes his borders creating a trade deficit and a ground war for limited resources caused by the deficit. The locals blame America and bomb an embassy.
edit on 342016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yeah but yesterday alone he made the megalomaniac statement about how he could have had Romney on his knees before him. Umm Your Majesty.
Then later in the day assures us all that there's no problem ahem....

This has to affect some people.

If they want a Christian who has a loud mouth speaks his mind , curses and talks about his junk they may as well nominate Andrew Dice Clay.

Actually I look at his comment differently than you. Majesty, No. It actually seemed like he was pointing out how Romney is a prostitute and give him a Bj!
crass, yes, but after the way Romney fawned all over Trumps endorsement in 2012... It does seem pretty accurate.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Well I thought two cocka doodle doo references was too much so I tried to class it up.
But thanks for pointing out the baser nature of the comment.
Not that he needed your help.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join