It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the republican party needs to dump trump!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
if the republican party wants to save any shred of decency it has left it needs to dump trump! let him run as an independent, why any party would want this man representing them and their values is beyond me!!!

the republican party has been fighting to be a party that cares about all races and genders, but now they are going to have a man that has bad mouthed women, mexcians, muslims, fat people, handicapped. etc etc. is this the path the republican party wants to go down? it's 2016 and if the republican party wants to chase away more women and minorities this is the way to do it.

does the republican party want a man representing them that speaks about the size of his manhood at a debate? whats next is he gonna grab his manhood, spit on the podium and shoot a six shooter in the air?

what makes trump a republican? most conservatives I know say trump is not a conservative, he used to be a democrat and buddy buddy with the Clintons for petes sake!!

trump has made a circus out of the republican party making a mockery of the debates, cruz and Rubio are also to blame, their behavior has been atrocious and despicable.

the republican party needs to dump trump asap and let the world know they do not want trumps crude, hateful, divisive rhetoric represent their party.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Dump him for who?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

The American People need to dump the two parties : DNC and GOP represent the Oligarch nothing more.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
If a party took a man who is winning the popular vote and just dumped him, it would do nothing but reinforce people's beliefs that the system is rigged and that who you vote for doesn't matter.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Kinda where I was going with my question. You dump and him and you just get another Republican bozo.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I think it's awesome that so many are suddenly concerned about the republican party.

It's kinda sweet, actually.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If I were to vote republican I would vote for Kasich, he is more moderate and actually explains his ideas as opposed to "we're going to build a wall and its going to be great" if I were a republican I would much rather have Kasich representing my party than buffoons like the three stooges trump, cruz and Rubio.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
You think the Republicans should dump their only hope of an Election victory against Hillary...

That's comical.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
if the republican party wants to save any shred of decency it has left it needs to dump trump! let him run as an independent, why any party would want this man representing them and their values is beyond me!!!

the republican party has been fighting to be a party that cares about all races and genders, but now they are going to have a man that has bad mouthed women, mexcians, muslims, fat people, handicapped. etc etc. is this the path the republican party wants to go down? it's 2016 and if the republican party wants to chase away more women and minorities this is the way to do it.

does the republican party want a man representing them that speaks about the size of his manhood at a debate? whats next is he gonna grab his manhood, spit on the podium and shoot a six shooter in the air?

what makes trump a republican? most conservatives I know say trump is not a conservative, he used to be a democrat and buddy buddy with the Clintons for petes sake!!

trump has made a circus out of the republican party making a mockery of the debates, cruz and Rubio are also to blame, their behavior has been atrocious and despicable.

the republican party needs to dump trump asap and let the world know they do not want trumps crude, hateful, divisive rhetoric represent their party.

Lol, he did not bad mouth all handicapped people, he did it to one handicapped person.

He bad mouthed a couple if specific women, specifically because they were bad mouthing him.

I mean cmon, this anti trump retardation is just pathetic.

If he were actually so bad as these pathetic anti trump rants claim, you guys wouldn't have to church it all up.

You cold just say what he did and leave the hyperbole at home.

But he isn't nearly as bad as you claim, so you have to sensationalise it like this to try to make some point.

OK, we get it, you don't like him, you made your point, happy now?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I agree the 2 party system is a joke, I honestly would prefer a system where we are forced to meet each other in the middle, which we kind of do right now with our checks and balances, remember we were supposed to all be muslim communists by now under Obama. even if trump is elected he will go no where with his ideas because the dems will fight him every step of the way just like the reps did to Obama. the only thing trump will get out of a presidency win or lose is a couple billion dollars in business deals.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I don't think the GOP has any decency or credibility left to save. They might as well go all in and let the Donald finish what Gov. Sarah Palin started, there's no going back now. They need to split into 2 separate parties...the evangelicals and the golden yahoos.
edit on 4-3-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
You think the Republicans should dump their only hope of an Election victory against Hillary...

That's comical.

But it's moderates that swing general elections. Moderates are people that could vote republican or democrat depending on the candidate. They like people that aren't too radical when presenting themselves have real ideas and seem presidential. They voted for Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton and Obama.

If you break it down to 40% of people lean left, 40% lean right and 20% are firmly in the middle. It's those 20% that win you the election. A moderate person will vote for Hillary over Trump, without a second thought. Trump will lose you the election that way.

link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

I think if that bothers you you have to ask yourself why Rubio brought it up in the first place. It was RUBIO who said, "You know what they say about a man with small hands." So why did that not bother you? You don't mind Rubio saying that, but you're upset that Trump responds?

However, the GOP feels just as you do and they are trying desperately to get rid of him by accusing him of all the things you are accusing him of, none of which is true. The technique is to either make up something about a candidate, or take it completely out of context, then blame him for it.

The fact is that a whole lot of people are pretty upset about the status quo, and they want to break out of that mold. You can call them all stupid if you want to. After all, that's standard leftist playbook stuff. But every time you do, it just makes Trump stronger. Because people are tired of being marginalized and condescended to by elitist jerks. You dump Trump and you'll get the same old same old. And you'll deserve it.

link   

Honestly, they waited too long. Dumping Trump now, will be just as disastrous. You are right that Cruz and Rubio obviously were too young and not as wise as Kasich. They may be getting more media attention, but the public will be hard pressed not to envision their immature playground antics at the voting booth. I am not a trump supporter, but believe if he took Kasich on as VP, even I could be swayed to vote, especially if Hillary is the democrat choice. Honestly, I believe Trump is more moderate and many of the extreme right are going to be disappointed. Other words, he knows how to get things done and yes, that means telling others what they want to hear. How is that different than Hillary? Hillary really is the more psychopath of this duo. She doesn't care what others think. She actually will just cackle. Trump has shown that he really does care. That is why he snaps when confronted.
edit on 3 4 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

forget about all the other groups he has bad mouthed, he bad mouthed a handicapped person, a republican presidential candidate bad mouthed a handicapped person and imitated the mans handicap for laughs, is that the character of a man you want representing the republican party and our country?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

You cold just say what he did and leave the hyperbole at home.

Tell The Donald to do the same....

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Fair enough to say that...

It's my impression that right now, the moderates want out of dynastic leadership.

I think they will flock to Trump but pray for Sanders.

I'd be hard pressed to call someone willing to vote for Hillary a moderate as well.
Maybe that's just me.

She laughed at a man's brutal murder on national television for crying out loud.
edit on 4-3-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

thank you for replying, if you note in post in this thread I did say that the three stooges trump cruz and Rubio have made a mockery of the (popularity contest) republican party and debate, while the people that sounded more sane and reasonable were Kasich and carson.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Low Energy

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
You know I'm not a trump supporter but the more people try to tell me who not to vote for the more I want to.

People need to stop the fear mongering its making many of you act and talk like a bunch of nuts.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join