It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the republican party needs to dump trump!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
a reply to: Sillyolme

I don't see how The man is dangerous is the same as I don't like him so you shouldn't either.

The beach is dangerous, doesn't mean I don't like it. I don't like liver but that doesn't make liver dangerous.
See?

How is he dangerous?

Corrupt world leaders won't like him and will attack the USA.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: TheTory

You'll have to ask Mitt Romney. I didn't say it he did.
I was just answering the I don't like him so nobody else should by pointing out that they're not saying they don't like him. They're saying he's dangerous, they're saying they don't trust him. But just for example:

Imagine he's meeting with a foreign dignitary and one of those trumpisms pops out. The dignitary is insulted , goes home and closes his borders creating a trade deficit and a ground war for limited resources caused by the deficit. The locals blame America and bomb an embassy.

Sounds like Trump isn't their only problem.

No, seriously how is he dangerous?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

a reply to: conspiracy nut

Yeah but yesterday alone he made the megalomaniac statement about how he could have had Romney on his knees before him. Umm Your Majesty.
Then later in the day assures us all that there's no problem ahem....

This has to affect some people.

If they want a Christian who has a loud mouth speaks his mind , curses and talks about his junk they may as well nominate Andrew Dice Clay.

Actually I look at his comment differently than you. Majesty, No. It actually seemed like he was pointing out how Romney is a prostitute and give him a Bj!
crass, yes, but after the way Romney fawned all over Trumps endorsement in 2012... It does seem pretty accurate.

Funny how people hear different things in the same words.

I heard him say he could have him begging on his knees.

I would have agreed with you if Bill said it, tho.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

True. I don't have to like the man to agree that he's being politically assassinated by his own party. This stinks on ice.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Just the fact that he said he could have had him in this submissive position for any reason is slightly maniacal. Don't you think.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The Op has stated that the GOP needs to drop Trump, for he is too extreme and is causing strife within the party.

While it may seem like a good idea, the problem is that he has stated that if they do, not only will he run as an independent candidate, but he will take out as many of the Republican politicians as he can in the process.

Trump is in a unique position, for he has been involved in politics behind the scenes for years. Donating to various campaigns time and time again, and something tells me he knows what and where the skeletons are there in the closets of various politicians. Now the question is this, and put yourself in the shoes of the “establishment”: You have agreed to let this man run for President, he is obnoxious but has name recognition, has been a known donator to various politicians, so he knows a majority of them and can free up your finances. Now he is showing the extreme and vulgar nature that is shocking, but with all of the news talking about him, freeing up resources to fight other political fights. Do you dare let him go, and force him out, risking that he is right and that a majority of your base goes with him, and that he would start releasing information you do not want let out?

At first I thought Trump was a vulgar and horrible, but the more I think about it, one name from the past comes up in my thoughts and that is Patton. Gen Patton was known to speak his mind, insulting even allies during World War II. He cussed, and tended to be very vulgar, but was able to fight and win battle after battle, making far greater in roads than what they expected.

The establishment is nervous about this man, and they are starting to attack, like those who attacked and stabbed Caesar in the back, and proclaimed that they were saving the republic. In most poles and even after super Tuesday, his numbers continue to raise and go up more and more. His vulgar nature and direct speaking is making waves, at home and around the world, starting conversations that the GOP did not want to hear or have at this time. And the GOP is in some serious trouble, as Trump is angering the general populace into moving and actually getting out and voting.

Something tells me that if he continues on and wins the nomination, he will give the Democrats 2 things, a boost at the local levels and ultimately a the Democratic nominee a run for the White House. If he runs as an independent, and drops out of the Republican party or they kick him out, he has enough free press right now that he can pick up and campaign long before either the Republican and the Democrats are on the campaign trail and cause a lot of problems, especially for the Republican party, as it will prove that the establishment does not care about what the voters think and could end up taking them down about 4 pegs.

But what I find amazing is that the Republican party feigning horror about what he is doing, for they have been doing such since 2001, if not earlier, where they choose and have been targeting one group or another and since 2001 they have been demonizing one group in particular every election and even more so in the past 5 years. Trump is only echoing them, just showing how bad they really are when it comes to politics.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

He is playing on fears by saying Mexico is sending us criminals and rapists and that he will ban all Muslims from entering US til he can figure out how to vet them properly. He is scaring people with xenophobia into voting for him.

Of course there are no criminals in mexico and no terrorists in the muslim world trying to get into the USA.

It's all fake, right?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

True. I don't have to like the man to agree that he's being politically assassinated by his own party. This stinks on ice.

Considering Trumps past association with the Clinton's; the GOP probably doesn't trust him and are preemptively cutting their losses. To little, to late....They probably think he is an agent provocateur and they might be right.

Politics is all about perception and has little to do with reality.

Trump is a genius at marketing....the question is...."what is he selling"
edit on 4-3-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

So who would you cater to?

No one! I haven't let my ideology get in the way of my common sense like you apparently have.

For your information, I'm still a registered republican, work for the GOP who sign my pay checks, worked for Gov. Gary Johnson and the Libertarians last go round and will probably vote for him this time as he is a personal friend and I know his character. I didn't vote for Obama and won't vote for Clinton.

You want to categorize me as a liberal for thinking outside the box and not kneeling down in front of Trump. Do it! You mean nothing to me other than an semi entertaining interweb diversion.

Are you one of them RINO's I keep hearing about?

I see I stumbled into the wrong thread.

I don't like circle jerks under the guise of fairness, enlightenment and denying ignorance.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Just the fact that he said he could have had him in this submissive position for any reason is slightly maniacal. Don't you think.

Not really, it could be true.

Romney obviously wanted his endorsement, not the other way around.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: olaru12

So who would you cater to?

No one! I haven't let my ideology get in the way of my common sense like you apparently have.

For your information, I'm still a registered republican, work for the GOP who sign my pay checks, worked for Gov. Gary Johnson and the Libertarians last go round and will probably vote for him this time as he is a personal friend and I know his character. I didn't vote for Obama and won't vote for Clinton.

You want to categorize me as a liberal for thinking outside the box and not kneeling down in front of Trump. Do it! You mean nothing to me other than an semi entertaining interweb diversion.

Are you one of them RINO's I keep hearing about?

I don't care about your lame labels. If you need a discription...try "Political gunslinger"

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

This may be a gender preception but that indicates a dominant stance.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Then on the seventh day the angel blew his "TRUMP"et, and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he shall reign forever and ever."
edit on 4-3-2016 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Of course but Mexico is not sending anyone over here, people are coming here because they are basically economic migrants, they are poor and have no opportunity in their own corrupt country. I agree there are problems w the criminal element sneaking in along with the majority hard working people but portraying it as "all criminals and rapists and I'm sure there are a few good ones" that's fear mongering.

To ban Muslims from every Muslim country is fear mongering as well, we do not have problems with every Muslim country, to stop migration with the entire Muslim world is fear mongering, instilling more fear into the populace so that every time you see a Muslim you think terrorist or every time you see a Hispanic you think criminal! Rapist!

edit to add I actually would like to meet Donald halfway on these issues but he puts them at the extreme and scares people.
there is a way to discuss these issues diplomatically without sounding like a xenophobe and alienating half of your own country not to mention the billions of people he has offended around the globe.
edit on 4-3-2016 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

Of course but Mexico is not sending anyone over here, people are coming here because they are basically economic migrants, they are poor and have no opportunity in their own corrupt country. I agree there are problems w the criminal element sneaking in along with the majority hard working people but portraying it as "all criminals and rapists and I'm sure there are a few good ones" that's fear mongering.

To ban Muslims from every Muslim country is fear mongering as well, we do not have problems with every Muslim country, to stop migration with the entire Muslim world is fear mongering, instilling more fear into the populace so that every time you see a Muslim you think terrorist or every time you see a Hispanic you think criminal! Rapist!

edit to add I actually would like to meet Donald halfway on these issues but he puts them at the extreme and scares people.
there is a way to discuss these issues diplomatically without sounding like a xenophobe and alienating half of your own country not to mention the billions of people he has offended around the globe.

Mexico does not have a problem with the illegals crossing to America illegally. They would put up a wall themselves if we released are criminals and sent them south and encouraged the poor to go to Mexico, though...don't you think?

As far as Muslims, I am confused on this rhetoric. I have yet to see clearly where Trump has stated to banish Muslims. Just get the situation in control and create a safe immigration process for America and those Muslims that are already here. Thus reducing the scare mongering and fear that is currently evident.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

a reply to: TheTory

I don't see how The man is dangerous is the same as I don't like him so you shouldn't either.

The beach is dangerous, doesn't mean I don't like it. I don't like liver but that doesn't make liver dangerous.
See?

You never ate liver the way my mom cooked it.

Ya know I was going to say that the jury is still out on that one. LOL

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: amazing

No they dont. Provide some facts and some number you pullec out of trumps hair. Im mean your ass.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Looselungjones
a reply to: amazing

No they dont. Provide some facts and some number you pullec out of trumps hair. Im mean your ass.

I didn't see what you were referencing, but I believe it's the moderates in the middle? That's true. You win general elections in two ways. Get the moderates to vote for your candidates and get your base to actively vote. Trump is generating excitement in the base but I don't think the moderates like him. But that's the problem with primaries. You spend that whole season showing your base, why you are better than your peers, but it alienates the moderates. To be fair, Sanders and Clinton are pandering to their bases too, but they aren't alienating the moderates as much as Trump is. Look it up bro.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join