It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voting Fraud Being Reported on Super Tuesday 2016 - And Confirmed Twitter Supression

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tinymind

There must be some way we can pass a law demanding the voting machines be more easily identified so this sort of thing does't happen again.

Thats the whole point to switching to digital voting. Pixels on a screen are far easier to manipulate than actual written ballots.

Stories past of stealing ballot boxes, blocking access on voting day, delays to vote, voting stations closing early, all become unnecessary with digital voting.

Somebody follow the Diebold machines around, see how many 'stops' they make on their way to the results.

Example of how they react to being confronted with fraud…

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Although Twit likely reserves the right to remove any content they desire, actual Voter fraud is a serious civil rights violation.

There is grounds for taking the matter to Court. Im not sure what action could be taken as I havent researched this issue. Probably a revote is in order. But time is a major problem there...

Good work tho SO.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
If we stopped investigating or acknowledging the possible existence of everything that is anecdotal we would get nowhere. Everything is anecdotal until proven.

Many people, myself included, have witnessed some form of voter fraud or manipulation of ballots. Seeing it does not necessarily mean you have the ability to gather evidence for future reference. We are talking about ballots here. Its not like anyone can just grab a couple hundred and walk out the door. The absence of proof does not in itself prove anything.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
If we stopped investigating or acknowledging the possible existence of everything that is anecdotal we would get nowhere. Everything is anecdotal until proven.

Many people, myself included, have witnessed some form of voter fraud or manipulation of ballots. Seeing it does not necessarily mean you have the ability to gather evidence for future reference. We are talking about ballots here. Its not like anyone can just grab a couple hundred and walk out the door. The absence of proof does not in itself prove anything.

Superb point and often lost on those that would intentionally close their ears and shut off their minds to the possibility of corruption.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Such as this makes me wonder how the people would go about bring the justice department into an area of "continued questionable" election results.

If there isn't, there should be laws which govern issues of "public trust" by election, as well as elected, officials.

I am not talking about something to give them a slap on the wrist; I am talking about some serious jail time involved.

I know, wishful thinking. the very ones who could be effected by such laws are the ones who would have to pass them.

And that ain't gonna happen!

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

When I put my ballot into the scanning machine yesterday it just said vote counted and that's it. The vote could have been counted for Killary for all I know and not only that but they asked me if I was voting Democrat Or Republican because there were two separate forms WTF?!??!!

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I know, wishful thinking. the very ones who could be effected by such laws are the ones who would have to pass them.

Yah, see the army of bureaucrats in the video, they were of one mind. Dodging the issue raised about zero returns from several precincts and direct full attention to the whistle blower as though he's committing a crime by not "shutting up and sitting down…"

Then security shows up and thats that.

Sadly, these are standing at the very gates, guarding all the doors and holding all the keys.

edit on 2-3-2016 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 191stMIDET

That machine didn't issue a receipt? Even ATMS give you a receipt.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16
Or her bosses the bushes. Drug smuggling has slowed sown under Obama. Just due to the fact that he is incompetent not that he would actually stop it.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Texas election result page.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This is what happens when voting takes place in the matrix of machines. It is easily hacked. It has been proven that it could have easily happened in past elections. I'm guessing all the elections since 2001 have been rigged.

Hacking Democracy - Wikipedia

Democracy does not exist in its true form. And if it did, there wouldn't be two people to choose from. There would be hundreds, if not thousands. But that isn't practical. So the illusion of democracy is what we all get. It may exist on a state or local level. Probably not, but it's more likely than the federal level. This is becoming more blatantly true year after year, all over the world. It's time people start accepting that that truly is the reality we are all witnessing here.

Drumpf AND Clinton are two special characters to behold. To any right minded individual, right now, a look at either one, and you're probably shaking in your boots, maybe even packing your bags. Or insanely jumping for glee. Either way, the people who participated in the "vote" clearly don't get it or are just so scared of everything else in the world, they don't know what else to do other than hand away the power of the USA to a maniacal, lying, cheating, self-interested, moronic, sociopath.

Really all a vote at this point is, is a choice between a man or a woman prez!

It's kind of insane that the one country on this planet who boasts about it's freedom and democracy, is a country that only allows the choice between a man or a woman to be their, dear leader. And it is just that. Both these people are saying whatever it takes to garner the votes of the people who they will "represent", in a low brow, tragic comedy kind of way. And for some reason the American people look and/or probably feel like they are being held hostage to this vote.

Good luck America! Don't screw it up!

No pressure BTW!

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I have no doubt this is going to be a fraud plagued election. Hillary and her ilk will be #1, with her supporters wanting more of the freebies. And the old line GOP not wanting Trump to upset their multi decade skimming projects. Big surprise was Trump's win in Massachusetts, where even the Kennedy speaking heads didn't support the democrats!!!
I hope Trump gets in there and turns Washington on it's ear...starting with term limits and putting Hillary and her ilk in prison!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
If they're engaging in voter fraud to stop Trump.

They're doing a terrible job.

People can be so easily manipulated these, they don't need voter fraud.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

There must be some way we can pass a law demanding the voting machines be more easily identified so this sort of thing does't happen again.

Thats the whole point to switching to digital voting. Pixels on a screen are far easier to manipulate than actual written ballots.

Stories past of stealing ballot boxes, blocking access on voting day, delays to vote, voting stations closing early, all become unnecessary with digital voting.

Somebody follow the Diebold machines around, see how many 'stops' they make on their way to the results.

Example of how they react to being confronted with fraud…

I found results by precinct here, and those precincts don't show up as 0 votes. Weird.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PPFkid

I always fill out a paper ballot. Screw those machines.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: charolais

I demand a recount!

Oh, the tally was not by ballot but machine code.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This is one of the dirtiest things I have heard in a while, and the news stations don't even mention it! If it weren't for this site, I would have NEVER seen it. Donald Trump hasn't even mentioned it, but you know he has to have heard soamething about it. He was tweeting around the same time all of those #voterfraud tweets were sent out and then removed. I can only imagine he is planning to address it.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
When I voted on Tue I was only asked for my driver's license.
I asked don't you need to see my voters registration card too?
She said no just driver's license. I was then asked democrat or
republican. I was not expecting that since it is NOT their business &
I thought voting was anonymous?
I also mentioned that I wish voters could get receipts for
confirmation...she had NO clue what I was talking about.

So the guy set the machine, a touch screen, I selected
a box & then at the top of the screen pushed a button
that said vote. Then a message said your vote has been
cast or whatever...confirmed.
There is no rush on voting & it should be extended to
more than one day & including a weekend. This would
allow everyone to get a chance to vote without the stress
of just trying to manage time due to work & etc & to get
to the polls. Extending the time to vote would also give
enough time to provide us with receipts.
However the establishment would never allow that into
fruition...LO!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
When I voted on Tue I was only asked for my driver's license.
I asked don't you need to see my voters registration card too?
She said no just driver's license. I was then asked democrat or
republican. I was not expecting that since it is NOT their business &
I thought voting was anonymous?
I also mentioned that I wish voters could get receipts for
confirmation...she had NO clue what I was talking about.

So the guy set the machine, a touch screen, I selected
a box & then at the top of the screen pushed a button
that said vote. Then a message said your vote has been
cast or whatever...confirmed.
There is no rush on voting & it should be extended to
more than one day & including a weekend. This would
allow everyone to get a chance to vote without the stress
of just trying to manage time due to work & etc & to get
to the polls. Extending the time to vote would also give
enough time to provide us with receipts.
However the establishment would never allow that into
fruition...LO!

Cheers
Ektar

Are you an independent voter (i.e. not enrolled in a specific party)?? Typically during primaries if you are unenrolled they ask which party you want to vote in... if you are enrolled in a party you HAVE to vote in that party.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join