It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voting Fraud Being Reported on Super Tuesday 2016 - And Confirmed Twitter Supression

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+57 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
One thing I dislike more than Donald Trump is voting fraud, and there are dozens of reports of some serious issues in Texas, a Rubio "MUST WIN" state. Twitter is seeing lots of activity, under the search for "voting fraud," about votes being switched from Trump to Rubio on the electronic voting machines.

twitter.com...

What's even more curious is some apparent Twitter suppression of this. Just one hour ago, the hashtag #votingfraud had hundreds of tweets today, with several new tweets every few minutes. Now, it only has five for the day.

Edit to add:

I've confirmed the Twitter suppression of the #votingfraud hash tag.

I retweeted this under the ATS Twitter account.

It didn't appear in our timeline.

But less than a minute later, I retweeted this, that didn't have the hash tag.

It showed up in our timeline just fine:

edit on 1-3-2016 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Looks like some major manipulation going on.

It will interesting to see how Trump does today.

Perhaps a "test" area for the main election in November?

+20 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Possible twitter surpression? ...possible?

Twitter for months now have been shadow banning people left and right, and they instituted the "trust and safety council" a week or two ago along with changed their algorithm to bury and/or hide "low quality tweets".

Twitter has gone 100% political activism / big brother. the largest social media site on earth has overtly altered and is altering information to only push progressive (non-liberal) stances. They also shadow ban entire hashtags now they find problematic.

This is one of the biggest information suppression conspiracy realities going on and its barely being discussed outside of right wing fringe places like breitbart and crap.

Raise a concern and people simply say..dont use twitter...
not realizing how impactful this is going to be. twitter can, and has, flipped nations.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Voter fraud does not exist. So I've heard on ats.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The whole things a con.

Every trick in the books going to be played to get a establishment candidate on the throne.

Hell I think Trump is part of the con.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
well, if the establishment can't get the sheep to obey, then they'll just game the system so their boy wins regardless.

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Easier to blame the "Glitch" on a programming error! I recall things like this happening in past elections with touch screens.

What was it blamed on then? Calibrations were off in some of the machines. How convenient it is coming up again in this fraudulent election.

I would not vote for Bernie Sanders but it became very transparent early on in this "Selection" process that Hillary was already chosen, by the disorganization/fraud in Nevada.

When those in power are so blatantly obvious in showing their corruption towards the people who vote for their so called Government Leaders, it should be enough to bypass ALL BARRIERS regardless whether you support that ideology or candidate!

It is a direct assault on everyone who participates in the corrupt system and also validation for those who choose NOT to participate in the fraud.

Best we can hope for is we finally realize it isn't about racism, religion, sexuality nor any other type of division we are bombarded with by a desperate regime becoming so obvious by openly mocking the system they pretend to hold sacred?

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
Possible twitter surpression? ...possible?

I confirmed the suppression, and revised the opening post.

link   
Voter manipulation is bad, but I can't see how anyone is upset over suppressing twits.

link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

So....someone needs to create TEETER or something that is a clone of Twitter that does pretty much the same thing. Maybe have it coded and produced in China so copyright/patent/trademarks can be skirted. Have it owned by the people who buy the app. They all get a say in how the development goes, things go up to a vote of the user base. A democratic social media system, paid for and owned by the users.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
BUt do we have actual proof that this is happening ?

They say it was changed, do they have the documentation for that or is it just hearsay?

I can post anything on twitter........lets be honest

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Every election, there's a smattering of reports of misrecorded votes that are presumed to be part of some grand conspiracy to rig elections.

In all the cases I've read about, it sounds like a calibration error — "I clicked *this guy* but it recorded *the other guy*!" — which in my many years of experience with resistive touch screens in industrial applications (mostly in the form of Symbol/Motorola/Zebra & Datalogic handheld data terminals) is a common occurrence.

The other thing that makes me skeptical is that common sense dictates that if somebody where to hack the voting machine's firmware, they'd certainly be smart enough to make the rigging invisible. That is, the voting machine would show the vote the voter intended to cast and record whatever the tamperer wanted.

edit on 2016-3-1 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

All a voter needs is a computer, an electronic card reader, their ID card and its PIN, and they can vote from anywhere in the world. Estonian e-votes can only be cast during the days of advance voting. On election day itself people have to go to polling stations and fill in a paper ballot.

I just can't trust electronic voting.

It is too easy for a 'hacker' to manipulate votes as they register.To then get the desired outcome.

I can't bare a cheat.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

How seriously are we to take what people on twitter are saying? Isn't that just some anecdotal evidence?

Wonder how many are user error turned into a rant

The twitter suppresion is a different story tho.

Now I for one think we should think twice about digitizing out voting so much. Me and a guy in my class were just talking about this in class today.
edit on stTue, 01 Mar 2016 14:46:10 -0600America/Chicago320161080 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I've confirmed the Twitter suppression of the #votingfraud hash tag.

I retweeted this under the ATS Twitter account.

Interesting but not very scientific.

The first tweet has 8 hashtags. Three of the hashtags contained the word "fraud" and three contained the word "Texas" and two contained the word "Trump." The second tweet contained 0 hashtags.

Why don't you try another tweet with less hashtags and less overlap? It could be that you're tripping some sort automated spam filter.

EDIT:

I for one had no problem using the hashtag. Deleted and tried another tweet (with suppressed spelled correctly lol):

edit on 2016-3-1 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Whole system is bull#. Why people are voting for Trump to begin with

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: EightTF3
Whole system is bull#. Why people are voting for Trump to begin with

Star for answering your own question!

Trump or Carson are the only 2 non political candidates. If Carson had half a chance I would vote for him, but he doesn't. So I will as usual give my middle finger to the establishment by my protest vote for Trump. He had the balls to not apologize for saying something offensive. In a world where anything you say can offend someone, that is refreshing as hell in by book!

As some people have already touched on, Trump very well could be a plant to shake things up for Hillary, but either way, other than Ben Carson, the Republicans have NOTHING to offer other than more of the same ole players. So rather than volunteering to bend over for another four years, I am going to play hard to get!

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=20434076]Sremmos80]

How seriously are we to take what people on twitter are saying? Isn't that just some anecdotal evidence?

I 10-4 that....

just how did the tweeter know for sure the 4 votes for Trump were changed?

are not the votes unidentified, secret as-it-were... the 4 votes cast were actually for the candidates named... It is possible that the later 4 votes for Trump were still in the system and not ready for release at the time... dozens of possibilities can be conceived

someone is yelling FIRE in a darkened, fully seated Theatre, imho

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
So Rafael Edward Cruz is cheating to get the nomination ?, maybe he's learned from the best (HRC)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
So Rafael Edward Cruz is cheating to get the nomination ?, maybe he's learned from the best (HRC)

Thanks Obama!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join