It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi collecting Catholic Priest caught snorting cocaine.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hi

This story is pretty local to me and I do know the priest. In Ireland a Catholic Priest has been caught in a video snorting coc aine. To make matters worse the priest was surrounded by his collectable of Nazi memorabilia. This is surreal to be kind. Not only do we have what's meant to be a pillar of the community in a trusted position taking illegal drugs. But it also appears that he has a bit of a Nazi fetish.
Father Crossan claims it had only happened once which I find ridiculous. The odds are staggering to think the time he invites someone home they video him taking drugs for the first time. Furthermore the idea of collecting Nazi memorabilia is dangerous given the position you are in.
It really does provide an insight into what some of the clergy are getting up to behind doors before lecturing their flock. The churches image is really being dragged through the dirt...if that's possible.

link

edit on 29-2-2016 by InMyShell because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: InMyShell

Wow, if my parish priest was this fun I may have decided to give Catholicism more of a chance when I was 8.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Not only do we have what's meant to be a pillar of the community in a trusted position taking illegal drugs. But it also appears that he has a bit of a Nazi fetish.

He fell out of favor or something?

Hi priests of organized religion, pillars of community? Who thinks that?

Oh, church goers.

(Pssst… wolves in sheeps clothing, standing at the very door, turning seekers away)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

ROFL!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I understand the whole doing coc aine is bad and he should be punished for that.

But because he decided to collect nazi memorabilia it's worse?

What if collected American memorabilia? Vietnam? U.K.? Chinese?

The U.K. alien has killed more people than the nazis ever did.

A person who collects nazi items doesn't make that person nazi by default.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
One time only? He looked pretty 'practiced' to me.

But...judge not lest ye be judged, right?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Perhaps not by default....but the evidence doth surely mount in the direction of weird....

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Yes you are correct with your logical thinking. But logic doesn't compute when we are dealing with a coc aine loving nazi priest.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: InMyShell
a reply to: TerryDon79

Yes you are correct with your logical thinking. But logic doesn't compute when we are dealing with a coc aine loving nazi priest.

Seriously?

So if it would have been Klingon items he would infact be a Klingon?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The nazi hat may be for some kinky play with some hookers

Hookers and blow getit? HA HA, HA HA....HA?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

The churches image is really being dragged through the dirt...if that's possible.

This guy is bad so all Catholics must be bad, right?
edit on 2016/2/29 by Metallicus because: eta / changed

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
OOOH. You do seem upset. The Catholic clergy in Ireland (north and south) were the main instigators of the sectarian troubles on the island. If you Americans don't know, sectarian troubles mean killing people of a different religion to you, that includes all you silly Yanks that chucked money into the IRA pot.
THEY WERE responsable for that and other more heinious crimes and you're upset cos he was caught sniffing white powder surrounded by swasticas. Pillars of society they are not.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
So if it would have been Klingon items he would infact be a Klingon?

Then they should have Canonized him right there on the spot.

Vav crossan, ghIch porgh!

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Kinda' feel for him. Sounds like the church is the least of his worries.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
the roman catholic church organization reminds me of FIFA.....they are in their own little world, controlling hundreds of millions of dollars, and not having to answer to anybody for their corruption. in fact, they will get up in the face of anybody questioning their worldwide dealings.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
the roman catholic church organization reminds me of FIFA.....they are in their own little world, controlling hundreds of millions of dollars...

Hundreds of millions? You are selling them short.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I always find it funny that Nazi's get bad rep for their genocide on the Jews because it wasn't in the name of a god

Yet the Christian church gets a constant good rep for their genocide on all non believers since Christianity began because it's supposedly in the name of a god and thus no wrong can be done no matter the deed in the name of God

Perhaps God willed this priest to do these things ?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
this is tabloid gold. it has almost everything.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Most of you wont have heard of Father Ted ... But this clip here seems quite relevant

youtu.be...

at 2m 27s

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Is collecting Nazi memorabilia against the law in Ireland or what? Aside from the illicit drug use I don't see what's so bad about what he did...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join