It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Trump becomes President and God forbid does a good job?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: neoholographic
I'd vote for him, if I could be bothered to vote. Never Clinton. Not Sanders. Liar and idealist. A doer is needed. However, I still will never understand the debate of Democrats vs. Republicans on ATS, a site where the members are supposedly conspiracy theorists and distrustful of the government and corporations; continuing to argue for one vs another.

Kasich as Trump's VP.

Dammit, I know..

I came here looking for aliens and now I keep clicking these threads where everyone's arguing about Hilary Clintons diet.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Yeah, didn't they say that about BIG as well? You see how that turned out.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz
It makes no sense. I feel any debate on the election (and this wouldn't actually be a debate) would be discussion about what is wrong with EACH of the candidates rather than which is better (as is now). As is I can not define ATS as a conspiracy site.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Until he gets into office and actually changes something, I'm not going to hold my breath. Maybe I'm wrong but this is just another version of "hope and change" I'm not willing to buy. All politicians and business men are liars and Trump is the worst of both worlds in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

If Trump is elected and does a good job...fantastic. Everyone except the DNC and GOP would win. To me...thats a grand slam.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
If he does literally any of the things he's promised to do, he will have done a horrible job from my perspective.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Sounds like false hope to me. Whoever is in office is part of the agenda in my opinion. They have their hands too deep in the political arena to allow someone to go against their agenda. It's all part of the plan, make it seem as though the establishment hates Trump so that the people will vote him in. Trump IS the establishment, he's the kind of person who got us in the mess we're in in the first place.

If you include the derivatives form of real-estate investing, then I agree 100%. Not that Trump was involved in that, but as a comparison, it makes sense to me.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
But Trump isn't a politician so he can;t be the worst of both worlds. He is in politics, but not quite a politician(yet).

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Until he gets into office and actually changes something, I'm not going to hold my breath. Maybe I'm wrong but this is just another version of "hope and change" I'm not willing to buy. All politicians and business men are liars and Trump is the worst of both worlds in my opinion.

Well absolutes don't exist, not all politicians and business men are corrupt liars, just most of them.

Hope and change was bs and all you had do was look at his history. I knew he was a conman the first speech I saw him give.

Trump is anything but a slick politician, and can't be putting on an act because he has made way too many mistakes. I believe he is genuine. Now whether that equates to him doing a good job is something else. But I can't understand why you wouldn't vote for him because there is at least a chance he will be good.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

Nice! a lot better than the one I found.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
originally posted by: proximo

proximo: Well absolutes don't exist, not all politicians and business men are corrupt liars, just most of them.

What would you call your creator if not the Absolute giver of 7 laws?
edit on 28-2-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

It makes no sense. I feel any debate on the election (and this wouldn't actually be a debate) would be discussion about what is wrong with EACH of the candidates rather than which is better (as is now). As is I can not define ATS as a conspiracy site.

The site seems to be moving to a news/political site, the conspiracies seem to get jumped on and overwhelmed by the same few posters .....

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
What if it rained lemon drops and malt balls?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

God forbid? Why?

If he's elected, and does a great job? Totally cool. ...and I'll be the first to sing his praises.

I just don't think he would/will.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
That's exactly what it is. It is a general forum now. Discussion about everything (just about) is allowed, with focus on politics.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

More than a little truth there.

An idealist who can see a reality if it's forced upon him/her by circumstance, is what's needed.

Or a pragmatist who can think/look outside the box is another way to put it.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

www.washingtonpost.com...

Do you think he'll follow in his daddies footsteps?
God forbid he make a statement about them..

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: unicornholiday
Wait...now we're not only basing candidates on their behaviors as children or adolescents, but also on what their parents had done prior to the candidates birth?! How absurd can an argument get...

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
Wait...now we're not only basing candidates on their behaviors as children or adolescents, but also on what their parents had done prior to the candidates birth?! How absurd can an argument get...

He judges Beyonce on her stance...Why couldn't he judge Duke on his? Therefore why can't we judge him on his?
Don't plenty of people judge bush on bush senior as with Obama and his white mom?
Why is it good for some and taboo for others?
EH...
edit on 29-2-2016 by unicornholiday because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Didn't he say he would want to know more? I haven't and haven't seen such. Horrible arguments and your argument that others do it so why can't I (you) is equally horrible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join