It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic 'Art'.Deciphered?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Database.

Masonic 'Art'.Deciphered?

Please read the above thread (Database) for some background knowledge. Or you will have no clue as to what I'm sharing or how I got there. The thread contains information about sacred geometry. The flower of life. The torus. The golden ratio. And more. It will help understand how I got to these findings.

Thank you.

The compass and square.

The above image: Male and female having sex G'. And the Female is on top. In control G'.

The compass is Female. The Square Male. As we can see the compass (Female) is on top of the square. Indicating that the female is the Stronger of the sexes. And was created before Male. Female is positive. Male negative. The G' is God. It should be Divinity. But to be a Freemason you have to believe in a God. NOT Divinity, a God.

The compass can also make the Torus. (All bow and hail the Torus.) The square. It's square, it makes straight lines. Remember you cannot make a circle with a straight line. But if the circle is big enough. You will get straight lines in the circle.

The all seeing eye is in actual fact. The Holy See. The Vatican. Because Freemasonry is just another extension of the Vatican. But not all freemasons will know that. Or admit it. Not at a low degree they certainly wont know there part of the Vatican (I'll explain more of this in another thread).The hand shake, well it's a funny one isn't it. The leaves represent fractals. To imply to Freemasons, keep doing it the Masonic way forever . They are also the pine cone, the Torus.

Symbols do not have to have just one meaning. It is what makes them so interesting.

Side note: There are 33 degrees in Freemasonry. Because there are 33 vertebra in the Human spine. Then the brain. Which houses the pineal gland. The all seeing eye. In a cave.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

The seven stars are the first seven circles you need to make The Seed of Life. A star also represent a Torus. Please read the data dump thread I made for more information.

Also notice in the above image. The compass and square and in the middle of the positive and negative poles. It is a reminder. We Humans are always in the middle of doing something positive or negative.

The image above is: The Apse of St. Peter's Basilica. The dove is Gods finger. Gods pencil if you will. It is also the Vatican's all seeing eye. Not the dove the whole image. It is also God braking threw the great void. As in the bible. I have posted this picture in the hope it shows how similar the Freemasons all seeing eye is, to the Vatican's all seeing eye. The Holy See. It is better seen in the middle image below. The five stars in the middle image are the five platonic solids.

As we can see Baphomet was 'jacked' from the Buddha man. And Hitler 'jacked' The Buddha man's Swastika too.

The swastika is the Torus. It is also positive and negative at the same time.It is why it is sacred to Hindus and Buddhist. The four 'dots' are, Earth, water, air and fire. And you can get the five platonic solids from the swastika too. Because there is a dot/point in the very centre of the swastika image.

The Ying and Yang symbol is the similar to the swastika.The two dots on that image are positive and negative. Male and Female. And you can see the spiral shape that separates Ying From Yang.

The spiral shape is the Torus.The flower of life. The pine cone. The Pineal Gland.

I'll post some more images at a later date. If anyone could post any Masonic Images I'd really appreciate it. Things like Masonic Master and apprentice carpets. Any Masonic image has my interest.

Thank You.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Geometry is a tool for understanding the natural shape and structure of things
As such it is a tool for everyone if they are so inclined
Geometry hints of Natural/Universal Law but reality is not quite so tidy

Will be interesting to hear the thoughts on this subject from actual Masons

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: childofapoet

Balphomet has noting to do with masonry, and the square and compass isn't [snip]
Based on that, I'd say you need to go back to the google and this time, try finding some masonic sources for masonic information. If you go to fundamental Christian hate sites, they only spew hate and lies.
edit on 28-2-2016 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The fist time I recall ever seeing the compass and square image. Was in the toilets at my school. My school was an ex-grammar school. A posh school. Before I went there and it was made into a comprehensive school.

Some wag had drawn boobs on square and a taliwacker on the compass. To make it look like a Man and a Woman having sex. So I am not the first to notice this.

But it is what it is.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I guess if you had to add a question mark to the title, you aren't even completely sure of what you are presenting. Should I tell you that you are partially correct or can you find the discrepancies yourself?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: childofapoet
The all seeing eye is in actual fact. The Holy See. The Vatican.

So much derp.

I remember you, you just got banned last week for posting your flower of life threads with no info in the Original Posts. Welcome back, hopefully you last longer this time.

The All Seeing Eye is the eye of God which is stated in the ritual, it has nothing to do with the Vatican:

But you can invent whatever you want to keep yourself entertained.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

All help is good help. I would love to see your input.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Database.

Seriously?

I guess you can make whatever you want to be the truth as long as there are things on the internet that backs it up.

I guess actually asking a real mason was beyond your actual research.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

All help is good help. I would love to see your input.

Thanks.

First, don't speak so "matter of fact" like, especially when your thread title presents uncertainty. Second, any real knowledge acquired remains nothing more than a revelation until its applicable. Third, having them disclosed to you here is cheap and distasteful. I'd much rather tell you that somewhere, my store is selling light bulbs and if you want to install a light in the attic, you're going to have to find it yourself. Otherwise, you are asking me to put you in a vehicle and drive you there myself. Don't worry, the light will be here for you once you arrive.

Sorry, no details.

Not yet.

edit on 28-2-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Don't worry, the light will be here for you once you arrive.

Hope it's the right light...hate it when you get the wrong one.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
If Freemasonry has nothing to do with the Vatican. Then why is there Saint Peter's rock (The rock of the Catholic church) with a bible on it, and the holy see above that. In the image below?

Why in the next image is the one man stabbing the other in the side? The exact same side and place as Jesus got stabbed with a spear?

The other two look like they are congratulating each other.

Why in other masonic chart images I have. Is there Noah's arch?

There is a lamb in the image below. Jesus was a slaughtered lamb.

You see the two candle sticks? Go into any catholic church Look at the alter. Will be two candles on it. One for Mary. One for Jesus.

Nothing to do with the Vatican. Not Freemasonry?

Image taken from a entered apprentice chart.

There is a saying.

"Come at me brah'"
edit on 28-2-2016 by childofapoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

If Freemasonry has nothing to do with the Vatican. Then why is there Saint Peter's rock (The rock of the Catholic church) with a bible on it, and the holy see above that. In the image below?

There are portions of the Bible used in the degrees and the eye is the Eye of Providence which was originally a Trinitarian Christian symbol, it has nothing to do with the Vatican.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Don't worry, the light will be here for you once you arrive.

Hope it's the right light...hate it when you get the wrong one.

(says the Ringmaster of the Dark Carnival, lol)

So, like a Busch Light?

*dry heaves*

I'll stick to my juicy hop bombs, thank you very much!

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

There are portions of the Bible used in the degrees and the eye is the Eye of Providence which was originally a Trinitarian Christian symbol, it has nothing to do with the Vatican.

The Vatican is the bible.

Therefore it has everything to do with the Vatican. Why don't they use Hindu or Buddhist of any other religion in Freemasonry rituals?

Do they?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Well, you're totally incorrect with trying to call the All Seeing Eye the "holy see".

The term "holy see" comes from the Latin "sanctum sedes", or "holy seat".

The term "see" meaning 'to perceive visually', is from an old Germanic word 'seon' originally meaning 'to follow'. So "see" meaning "look" and "see" meaning "seat" are very very different. Thus your entire idea about the Eye and the Catholic church is based on an Emily Littella level misunderstanding of very basic etymology.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Piffle. The Vatican is a city.

The Christian Bible is a collection of texts. The source texts used by Protestants and Catholics are not even strictly identical.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

In your op, you said; "The compass is Female. The Square Male."

In a later reply you said; "boobs on square and a taliwacker on the compass."

I'm confused,.... are you saying that both symbols are androgynous as a Female Compass with a taliwacker and the Male Square with boobs? Because Dan Brown told me in the "Da Vinci Code" that the ^ symbol is tied to phallus representations, while the v symbol is linked to chalice representations.

Can you please explain how the pentagram is symbolic for a torus? If we are referencing the "Flower of Life" and Sacred Geometry,.... wouldn't the torus be more closely related to the Hexagram, Merkaba, and Metatron's Cube?

You said; "The seven stars are the first seven circles you need to make The Seed of Life. A star also represent a Torus."

With the seven circles of the "Seed of Life", the Hexagram, Merkaba, and Metatron's Cube are more complete than the Pentagram.

Pent or Hex?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Riiiiiiiiight. The Vatican is the center of governance for Roman Catholicism, I think quite a few non-Catholic Christians would disagree with you.

Why don't they use Hindu or Buddhist of any other religion in Freemasonry rituals?

Because it was started by Europeans. You can however choose to be obligated on a book other than the Bible.

edit on 28-2-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi

In your op, you said; "The compass is Female. The Square Male."

In a later reply you said; "boobs on square and a taliwacker on the compass."

I'm confused,.... are you saying that both symbols are androgynous as a Female Compass with a taliwacker and the Male Square with boobs? Because Dan Brown told me in the "Da Vinci Code" that the ^ symbol is tied to phallus representations, while the v symbol is linked to chalice representations.

Can you please explain how the pentagram is symbolic for a torus? If we are referencing the "Flower of Life" and Sacred Geometry,.... wouldn't the torus be more closely related to the Hexagram, Merkaba, and Metatron's Cube?

You said; "The seven stars are the first seven circles you need to make The Seed of Life. A star also represent a Torus."

With the seven circles of the "Seed of Life", the Hexagram, Merkaba, and Metatron's Cube are more complete than the Pentagram.

Pent or Hex?

I said the kids at my old School drew the boobs and taliwacker on the compass and square. NOT me. I was just making a point. I am not the first to see two people having sex with the compass and square image.

I hope this image helps explain the stars and the Torus.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I am not the first to see two people having sex with the compass and square image.

Perhaps you should get out more often

Check out Nut and Geb they look like they're having fun
edit on 28-2-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join