It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Marine booed, removed from Clinton rally for asking legitimate question

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
Are you kidding me?..that's still pretty damn low...to treat a Marine like that...

My previous sarcastic point stands! Where was the saluting and fawning over his sacrifice to this great nation?!

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Bill tried to answer, he even told them to not eject him. The guy wouldn't stop just yelling at him. It was a bit of a low blow at the end, but hey Bill is human.
It's funny that Trump does the same and he is championed for being so un-PC. Guess bill isn't allowed to be mean to a marine?
Very un conservatively correct, I agree.

You think we could find you in the Trump threads defending him for what he did but now you want to call out Bill?

What a crock of yellow cake.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Veterans can be right wing conspiracy nuts too.

This is not news worthy unless the masses in attendance were screaming to, and I quote, "light the mother#%$ker on fire", like they do at Trump events.

edit on 27-2-2016 by LordSnow21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: searching411

Black Hawk Down wasn't about Marines being drug through the streets, nor did it portray it.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Trump kicks out a Muslim protester and he is ostracized in the media.

Trump kicked our a Muslim woman for nothing other than being at his rally silently protesting. She didn't say anything. How many people on ATS were defending Trump?

Meanwhile we have this guy who asked a politically motivation question about Benghazi (which has been investigated over and over again) and there's outrage on this forum that his BS isn't tolerated.

Imagine that?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
Bill Clinton: "His mind has been poisoned by lies, and he won't listen"

Are you kidding me? I mean I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but that's still pretty damn low of the Clintons to treat a Marine like that...

Becoming a veteran does not make a person infallible. Marines can be just as wrong as anyone else. This fellow was just some common heckler.
edit on 27-2-2016 by LordSnow21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Trump kicks out a Muslim protester and he is ostracized in the media.

Trump kicked our a Muslim woman for nothing other than being at his rally silently protesting. She didn't say anything. How many people on ATS were defending Trump?

Meanwhile we have this guy who asked a politically motivation question about Benghazi (which has been investigated over and over again) and there's outrage on this forum that his BS isn't tolerated.

Imagine that?

Can you show me the benghazi investigation and who performed it I missed that. No one wants to talk about it Hillary had that squashed as secretary of state. Bottom line she got those people killed being marines I guess this guy felt he needed to say something. There was warnings as to whats going to happen and I believe a set up ad well on the ambassador someone leaked his location .

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I am noticing a trend anyone now believes they can go anywhere and disrupt things. People with speeches at campaign rallies even have some going into classrooms disrupting education like BLM because they believe their more important. People need to stop trying to disrupt other people it's called manors. He should have just asked his question and sat down.
edit on 2/27/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: TinfoilTP

You can clearly see his half naked dead body with gashed forehead being mishandled in the streets.

Those people in the pic were the ones that took him to the hospital. They did not disrespect or drag his body through the streets. That propaganda was debunked a long time ago. They tried to save his life and were even called heroes for trying.

No evidence has been presented that shows he was drug through the streets. Keep spreading and believing propaganda guys. I know you want it to be true, for your political purposes, which is disgusting in and of itself, but your sick desires do not change reality.

U.S. news accounts reported that Ambassador Stevens was not raped and killed by members of that mob, as claimed above: he was alive when brought to a hospital, he bore no external injuries, and he died of smoke inhalation from the fire started in the attack on the consulate:

www.snopes.com...

He was dead and his body was being dragged in the streets and the images were used to inspire terror, whereas he should have been protected and very much alive.
Direct result of Hillary in charge.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: introvert

You can clearly see his half naked dead body with gashed forehead being mishandled in the streets.

Those people in the pic were the ones that took him to the hospital. They did not disrespect or drag his body through the streets. That propaganda was debunked a long time ago. They tried to save his life and were even called heroes for trying.

No evidence has been presented that shows he was drug through the streets. Keep spreading and believing propaganda guys. I know you want it to be true, for your political purposes, which is disgusting in and of itself, but your sick desires do not change reality.

U.S. news accounts reported that Ambassador Stevens was not raped and killed by members of that mob, as claimed above: he was alive when brought to a hospital, he bore no external injuries, and he died of smoke inhalation from the fire started in the attack on the consulate:

www.snopes.com...

He was dead and his body was being dragged in the streets and the images were used to inspire terror, whereas he should have been protected and very much alive.

The images were used to propagandize Americans in to believing a false narrative.

There has not been one shred of evidence released to prove that man was drug through the streets.

I welcome you to provide any real evidence to the contrary. Youtube videos and well-known images that have been taken out-of-context will not suffice.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Regardless of what every single investigation has said about it right?

I feel like I have read somewhere even the troops who were in Tripoli said it wasn't feasible for them to be able to get loaded and there in time to do anything. But take that with a grain of salt because I might be mistaken on that.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Regardless of what every single investigation has said about it right?

Not true. There is at least one investigation that is ongoing,
and true to form her and her minions circumvent accountability
laws, and regs by ignoring court orders.
State just turned in 1,600 new docs on Benghazi,
just yesterday. Friday of course.

cbs6albany.com...

Judge is going to subpoena her, and her aides.
She is by no means out of the Benghazi shadows.

edit on 27-2-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Well when that one concludes we can talk about it, but as of right now every investigation has found nothing.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Well when that one concludes we can talk about it, but as of right now every investigation has found nothing.

Well there are several more investigations into her emails, one being the
inquiry by the FBI....Breaking News in which Hillary just admitted is "not at all political".

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said in an interview this morning that the FBI investigation into her is "not at all political." Clinton did, though, call the investigation "a security inquiry," www.weeklystandard.com...

Just out of curiosity, is she the first candidate to vie for POTUS while under
investigation by the FBI?

edit on 27-2-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Hillary does lie but

To be fair Bill didnt lie when he said "I didnt have sexual relations with that women" he thought they were asking him about hillary .

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Hillary does lie but

To be fair Bill didnt lie when he said "I didnt have sexual relations with that women" he thought they were asking him about hillary .

We lets get him a recall !!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

What Hillary doesn't talk about is the fact that the FBI's investigations are being conducted by ....

FBI Counterintelligence Division

just a little secret that's seldom mentioned.

The Inspector General is investigating internal fraud.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Both Bill and Hillary are lying scum.

Actually I think Hillary would be a terrific President...

Unfortunately this is not an election year in Venezuela.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I wonder does Hillary really believe that she can present herself as any kind of honorable or respectable type of human being as though a criminal like her can just keep pushing her scandals aside as though they don't exist, and truly believe that she is the kind of person who is deserving of the presidency.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

FBI Counterintelligence Division

just a little secret that's seldom mentioned.

The Inspector General is investigating internal fraud.

She tries so hard to be "slick" but she will never be as
slick as slick Willie. ( Ole William Bill himself)

I am still looking to see if she if the first ever candidate under FBI investigation?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join