It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Marine booed, removed from Clinton rally for asking legitimate question

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Ya her emails are a serious issue imo, that is what she should be questioned on. The benghazi stuff is to easy for her. And Idk if she is the first or not, but it should be a disqualifier.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: burntheships

Ya her emails are a serious issue imo, that is what she should be questioned on. The benghazi stuff is to easy for her. And Idk if she is the first or not, but it should be a disqualifier.

Just going to leave this here.

And this. Evidence in her emails that it was not about a video. Not a protest. A terrorist attack. She lied to the American people.

edit on 28-2-2016 by BIGPoJo because: added real evidence of lies

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

Won't deny she is a liar at all, but that lie isn't what caused the attack. So that lie doesn't some how implicate guilt, just shows that she is a liar. Well we knew that already.
The hoopla is over a stand down order that zero investigations have been able to find, even the GOP one.

www.politifact.com...

I'll leave this here for you.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

She lied because she was complacent as Secretary and failed those she was in charge of protecting. The issue I have with her is that she blatantly lied when she didn't have to. The stand down order argument is a distraction from the real nasty stuff.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Well the Clintons never liked the military anyways so what is new.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

a reply to: BIGPoJo

Won't deny she is a liar at all, but that lie isn't what caused the attack. So that lie doesn't some how implicate guilt, just shows that she is a liar. Well we knew that already.
The hoopla is over a stand down order that zero investigations have been able to find, even the GOP one.

www.politifact.com...

I'll leave this here for you.

The only investigation into the government handling of the situation was United States House Select Committee on BenghazI and that was ended by polosi when she threatened to remove the Democrats that were participating in the investigation. The investigation was ended with no conclusion made because politics got involved. I don't know what other investigation you think occurred?? The Fbi did one but it wasn't about government it was to figure out who attacked. They blamed AL quida but interesting gly discovered some unusual facts. Like the private company that provided security sent at a warming hours before the attack. They had received a warning from someone in the state department. Also turned up information on the annex and apparently an arms deal that oddly Hillary claimed to know nothing about. Though her position would require her to sign off on something like that. It was no coincidence that the ambassador was in contact with the state department and apparently making arms deals which is well outside what an ambassador is supposed to do.

The investigation will never be done and the truth of what happened will be buried. However the truth is out there if you take the time to look. Hillary left our ambassador in the cold for whatever reason even though he was working for her. And evidence supports he was set up to die. Tying up lose ends so to speak.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
What sort of government "security" leaves a scene like this open to the press before any investigations can happen? One that has something to hide?.

One that lives in the real world.

Benghazi is in another country. The press is pretty free to go in. Foreign governments have protocols to follow. International law for dummies, chapter one.

I can see why you like Trump's Team America policies but they won't work in the real world.

While I'm here, can someone explain why the right keeps banging its head against the dead end brick wall of Benghazi? Sure, it plays well to the dittoheads, but the real scandal is in the e-mails. Why not entertain your pals and do some real damage at the same time instead of banging on about with the same TV movie memes?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: diggindirt
What sort of government "security" leaves a scene like this open to the press before any investigations can happen? One that has something to hide?.

One that lives in the real world.

Benghazi is in another country. The press is pretty free to go in. Foreign governments have protocols to follow. International law for dummies, chapter one.

I can see why you like Trump's Team America policies but they won't work in the real world.

While I'm here, can someone explain why the right keeps banging its head against the dead end brick wall of Benghazi? Sure, it plays well to the dittoheads, but the real scandal is in the e-mails. Why not entertain your pals and do some real damage at the same time instead of banging on about with the same TV movie memes?

I know, right?

No one could get there to help in time, either.

So who could expect them to secure a crime scene within 2 weeks?

I've been to 5 countries in europe and back, in less than 2 weeks. Flying economy!
edit on 2 28 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Man if only it was the good ole days that guy would have been carried out on a stretcher.

Maybe this will spark ANOTHER investigation that will come back with no wrong doing.

So let me get this right. Clinton was caught in a lie because she told her family (and others) that Benghazi was a terrorist attack but she lied to the country and the families of our murdered citizens. I would call that "wrong". But this guy wants to know why and call her out on it. A person who lost "brothers" in Benghazi and you want him beaten and dragged out on a stretcher? A soldier who fought for our country?

Seek help.
edit on 2/28/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Weird...double post, clicked once.
edit on 2/28/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
Weird...double post, clicked once.

Who cares about double post.... What you said deserves two stars from everyone anyway.

I'm worried for America after reading some replies on here.

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment. "Speech" is not limited to public speaking and is generally taken to include other forms of expression.

Think that's part of the constitution isn't it ? But he got dragged out?
edit on 28-2-2016 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I found your post with the link thanks.
There are sources for the article itself down the right hand side of that page. Lots of sources though some links are 404d already.
Was the photo of locals taking him to the hospital?
Seriously I'm just not seeing an explanation of the photo only them saying it's been debunked. Help me out?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That is clearly your opinion you're touting there. You're entitled to it. You know that whole I may not agree thing.
This primary is kind of telling a different story but ill wait til the final credits before deciding.

Cuz I know you like these little yellow guys.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Was the photo of locals taking him to the hospital?

Yes. That particular photo, along with one other, if I am not mistaken, were taken as people carried Stevens out of the embassy and to a private car that took him to the hospital.

Ahmed Shams, a 22-year-old arts student who was among the Libyans, told the Associated Press that they were happy when they found Stevens alive and tried to rescue him but there was no security or any ambulances available. A freelance videographer, Fahd al-Bakoush, later published a video[96][97] showing Libyans trying to extract the ambassador from a smoke-filled room,[98][99] where he was found unconscious. According to al-Bakoush, the Libyans saw he was alive and breathing, his eyelids flickering. Though they took him to be a foreigner, no one recognized him as Stevens.[95][96]

At around 1:00 am, he was rushed to the Benghazi Medical Center, a hospital controlled by the Ansar Al-Sharia militia,[100] in a private car as there was no ambulance to carry him.[101]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RevolutionAnon

Being patriotic or taking an interest in government is conformist behavior? Give me a break. I've formed my own opinions over decades. Decades. I think for myself and I've got a pretty good brain. I'm considered a good source of information and my opinion is respected outside of this site.
You don't know me. Don't pretend you do and certainly don't try to fit me into one of your little preconceived notion boxes.

George Carlin. (Great man what a loss to society when he died) But good old George was anti-establishment not necessarily anti government.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

You know I like yellow cake. With chocolate buttercream frosting.
I have no proof at all and this is strictly based on nearly sixty years of experiences with males but I bet many of our former leaders got bjs in that room. Now I could be wrong there's no way to know I'm just sayin'. Guys...alpha males.. all married. I bet more than pipe cleaning has happened there. I know completely off topic.

Maybe Hillary will tell old Bill it's his turn to sit under the desk hmmmmm.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Most marines arent to bright anyway. He went to die for bush so i know enough about him already

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

and of course, each bracketed reference in your quote from wiki is a "known to be biased" MSM source !!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Looselungjones
Most marines arent to bright anyway. He went to die for bush so i know enough about him already

a vicious stereotype.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

You missed the sarcasm. I said that to be tounge in cheek about what Trump has said what he wants done about his disruptions at his events. You know when he gets championed for being so un pc when people just start yelling at him.

Also just because is a marine, not a soilder btw they don't like to be called that, doesn't mean I would hold my tongue when it comes to criticism. I am not pc like that.
edit on thSun, 28 Feb 2016 10:51:44 -0600America/Chicago220164480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join