It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Marine booed, removed from Clinton rally for asking legitimate question

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Wow, Trump is going to snatch that Marine up so he can ask that question over and over again, four dead Americans in Benghazi why did you lie Hillary?, in TV commercials. Trump will make him the celebrity sledgehammer.

Bill even said if he was still his commander in chief he would have him behave which is his way of saying he would shut him up.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Yeah they're just bringing treason to light, what jerks.

Whatever trump is, oh well, Hillary is worse.

Well armed with this information it changes everything.
Hang her.
Lol

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Your opinion, and that of Punditfact, is noted

So you dismiss the 9 investigations in to Benghazi, conducted by Republicans, that debunked most of this nonsense? You also reject the lack of evidence?

In my opinion, the actual facts tell a different story.

Please share the facts you possess that the US government and the media, many of whom were on the ground, do not have.

But, we diverse, the other opinion I have is that Bill and Hillary are lying scum and I support the serviceman and the female ejected from the speech.

Perhaps you have more in common with the Clintons than you thought. It appears that you are lying and trying to sell all of us on "facts" that you apparently pulled out of your backside.

Produce the facts that you claim exists and I will be on my way. Otherwise, I would kindly ask that you quit spreading lies and propaganda.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yes. Well some people just can't accept it. They then claim the system is broken. Maybe not perfect but not broken either.

After the email issue is put to rest you can bet there will still be many who won't accept that either.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Man if only it was the good ole days that guy would have been carried out on a stretcher.

Maybe this will spark ANOTHER investigation that will come back with no wrong doing.

Who, Bill?

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

You clearly didn't watch those 2 vids did you, or are you now denying that the Benghazi deaths were initially attributed to the B-grade video dissing Mohammed and Islam?

Selective memories won't cut it, so lets start at the beginning of what the world was told caused the Benghazi deaths?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Marines were dragged through the streets and left behind when Bill was in office, Hillary was just doing her Clinton duty to get Americans abandoned and killed.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

You clearly didn't watch those 2 vids did you, or are you now denying that the Benghazi deaths were initially attributed to the B-grade video dissing Mohammed and Islam?

I did not deny that, but that is not what I was discussing. I was addressing the lies you are spreading.

You are trying to inject a red herring to distract people from your obvious lack of knowledge on the other claims you have made.

What "facts" do you have that prove he was drug through the streets?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You know that they questioned the people that were actually there right?

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
If this thing ever does come to blows it'll be over before my victory garden began to sprout. It's seems everyone who's on the Nigerian princes payroll is voting Hillary and everyone who can't afford their own birth control is feeling the bern. The Demi's better keep the blacks on their team else there wouldn't be anyone in the whole party that could do some push-ups and buy themselves a Gatorade after.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well she didn't have to did she? The people who were there said it for her.
The hearings are over.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
At least they didint taze him for asking about the bohemian grove
edit on 27-2-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Marines were dragged through the streets and left behind when Bill was in office, Hillary was just doing her Clinton duty to get Americans abandoned and killed.

When were Marines dragged through the streets under Billiam?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

You can lay those corpses at the feet of the radical Muslims that did it.
Like the basterds (misspelled on purpose because they are terds) that took down the towers or blew up the American embassies in Nairobi, or Kenya or the USS Cole or that hotel where the marines were staying in Yemen or even the first attack on the trade center that didn't bring them down but destroyed the parking lot and subway station beneath them.
They freakin hate us. Everybody know this but....

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Sillyolme, don't confuse the issue with facts. Then the Benghazi fixated will just have make something else up.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Somalia

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Maybe someone is saving this info for an expose they plan to write. Then we'll get the secret info that congress failed to discover.
edit on 2272016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Somalia

The only ones I've ever heard of being dragged through the streets after being abandoned and killed were Army Night Stalkers and Delta Force. So again, when were Marines dragged through the streets after being abandoned and killed?

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Maybe someone is saving this info for an expose they plan to write. Then we'll get the secret info that congress failed to discover.

The truth is much simpler. They expose themselves to propaganda and believe it is truth. Fact is, critical thought and intellectual honesty is rare these days.

They believe bull#, because it makes them feel better about themselves.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Is not the same as:

Obama and Hillary hesitated to act on the intelligence, 4 people died.

That's conflation. Misleading about the video isn't the same as being responsible for the deaths. It's just not. Also, you keep saying "B-grade video" as though the video didn't spark protests and it did. So while the attack in Benghazi was not a spontaneous protest but likely retaliation called for by Al Qaeda for drone strikes, the impression you're giving about the mere notion that a video could have been responsible being absurd is inaccurate.

But, we diverse, the other opinion I have is that Bill and Hillary are lying scum and I support the stance of the serviceman and the female ejected from the speech.

Hillary (and Bill) are definitely lying scum but so is Trump, former Bill and Hillary supporter. If I have to choose between Clinton and Trump, I'm going with the wealthy lying establishment elitist scum who at least isn't also a clown whose promising to dismantle Freedom of the f'ing Press.
edit on 2016-2-27 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join