It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexicans don't like Americans ok...

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

I don't think the word "stole" means what you think it means.........just saying.

From Wikipedia on the Mexican-American War

A war between the U.S. and Mexico spanned the period from spring 1846 to fall 1847. The war was initiated by Mexico and resulted in Mexico's defeat and the loss of approximately half of its national territory in the north. In the U.S. the war is termed the Mexican–American War, also known as the Mexican War, the U.S.–Mexican War or the Invasion of Mexico. In Mexico names for the war include Primera intervención estadounidense en México (United States' First Intervention in Mexico), Invasión estadounidense a México ("United States' Invasion of Mexico"), Guerra de la Invasión estadounidense, and Guerra del 47 ("The War of 1847").[6]

Seems like Mexico got a bit over zealous and paid the appropriate price. Deal with it.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I could relate....as a 'driver' for a living, I meet all types of good folks, and I have lived in good ol' Long Beach for a good minute...the diversity has always been vast but lately, now I guess you don't know who is who so to speak since everyone is so mixed. But I too wonder why some...not most, won't learn Engrish...I also do know quite a few that are trying to pull their weight...anywho...yeah!
you boiiissss like mexicooo! lol....

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Sorry I didn't conduct any studies I don't have time for that.

You don't conduct the studies yourself, you research them.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: comawhite12

dont forget, there was a manifest in which someone claimed to be destiny... the meso peoples had it themselves as a prophesy before the spanish even arrived to claim it and destroy culture out of the ignorance of superiority... there was contact between eygpt and meso peoples however as enlongated skulls and coca are two connectors found in both.

who knows how big the missing contenient(s) were? that slipped out of sight with such verocity and force it could be heard around the world... that served as a hub of trade.

theres stories among pacific islanders of giants visiting them in large hollow logs... well how else are you going to describe a cylinder? possible contact and possibly by more than one... like klingons in early star trek avoiding prime directives of non interference. recall the large fight of objects in the sky some were large cylindrical objects by depiction at the time. some of the islanders were mates to these giants. i dont really need to connect all the dots as they are there already found in history.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

wow......!

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: comawhite12

Whoah there.....hmmm!!!
Now that is amazing.....

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>