It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m Robbie Martin, Filmmaker, and Creator of A Very Heavy Agenda: Ask Me Anything

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RobbieMartin

My question is this...

Do you not feel guilty for knowingly and deliberately presenting a highly selective narrative and carefully edited version of events, removing the inconvenient facts, ignoring all evidence, in support of an extremely biased conspiracy theory?

And, do you not feel especially guilty deluding people with this bs for profit?
edit on 26-2-2016 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

My question is this...

Do you not feel guilty for knowingly and deliberately presenting a highly selective narrative and carefully edited version of events, removing the inconvenient facts, ignoring all evidence, in support of an extremely biased conspiracy theory?

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! #ing idiots making these vid's... It's CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastupungen

originally posted by: Rocker2013

My question is this...

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! #ing idiots making these vid's... It's CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

NM seen your prior post about 9.11. Though, what else is going on here?

Mods approved this, just saying. Might want to take it up with them.
edit on 26-2-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
See above.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Can you reforumlate your answer, I can't get anything out of what you're saying.

Also, mods? hahahahahahhahahahahahahaha ATS is a big site for a reason... And it's not an organic reason behind it.... ATS is controlled opposition. Real ideas about say LENR or what really happened on 9/11 nas never be taken serious on this site and never will.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastupungen

Can you reforumlate your answer, I can't get anything out of what you're saying.

Also, mods? hahahahahahhahahahahahahaha ATS is a big site for a reason... And it's not an organic reason behind it.... ATS is controlled opposition. Real ideas about say LENR or what really happened on 9/11 nas never be taken serious on this site and never will.

NM meaning never mind that question I had posted about your statement because I went back and read your post about 9.11 videos as the controlled opposition. Then asked, is there anything else to add?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Steven E Jones can die in a fire, screaming for his life, for all i care.

Other than that... Not sure... We have all been duped and now it is letting go, at least for me.

The "9/11 truth movement" never existed. It as an "911 false narrative movement".

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gsm1988
a reply to: interupt42

I asked some legitimate questions that have gone unanswered. Might as well not title it "Ask Me Anything" if he deliberately avoids answering questions.

FWIW
To be Fair he was answering the questions in the beginning rather quickly, but their wasn't to much involvement/activity from the ATS crowd. He stuck around for a while and said he was leaving in a couple hours.

I believe that by the time I made my comment and you asked your questions that AMA window had already closed.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I find it reassuring that there are people like yourself making use of your time to chase facts about our world. It just does not sit right with me sometimes when you get the two sides, those that think government is responsible for these attacks and those that think it is terrorist organisations. Either one, is wrong.

The government may have allowed a terrorist attack to take place by not toughening up its security to give themsevles power to invade sure, power to throw words at the public for them to jump on their bandwagon. However I do not feel this was a pure act of America.

I also do not enjoy hearing people think that the governemnt is their to protect us. It is obvious that those in power are in power for a reason and that reason is their bloodline and self interest. They will protect that at all costs, reason they send foot soldiers into war to get shot down, never them. As if Obama is commander and chief, why is he not the one running through Syria's lands or Afganastan. He is not just like no president has ever been any kind of front man, just a face for TV.

It is all games, and those at the top enjoy playing with us. Get them talking about racism, get them talking about shootings, get them talking about immigrants...... All while they set up more plans.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject
I find it reassuring that there are people like yourself making use of your time to chase facts about our world.

The problem being that most of these videos, radio shows, books and the like do not present facts, they present bs that's been debunked time and time again, with absolutely zero evidence for what they claim.

Everything the "truther" movement claims is based on nothing, or has been blatantly debunked a million times. They even get to the point of bending all time and space to make their theories possible, inventing new explosives, creating holograms, manufacturing all kinds of bizarre scenarios to make their constantly debunked nonsense somehow possible in their minds.

People really need to get to grips with what truth and evidence actually means. Enough with the almost radialized craziness about conspiracies and ACTUALLY OFFER PROOF.

The truth is they cant, because the truth is the one we all know about already and there is absolutely nothing out there to prove otherwise. They have been looking for their "smoking gun" for FIFTEEN YEARS and they have produced absolutely nothing at all.

I also do not enjoy hearing people think that the governemnt is their to protect us.

The government is there to serve the best interests of the people who elect them. You can complain about how they do that (in fact, I encourage you to complain about anything like that) but please don't be ridiculous enough to think the government, which relies on the active involvement of millions of other Americans, is somehow "out to get you".

You know, it's fascinating that it's often the same people who scream about revolution and how the everyday American soldier will be on their side then go into another threat and start ranting about how the soldiers will all start rounding everyone up for FEMA "death camps" at any moment.

Which is it?

The American government is made up of everyday Americans, and while there is absolutely going to be self interest in many of those with power, that doesn't f-ing mean that they can somehow miraculously get away with murdering thousands of people without anyone figuring it out.

It is all games, and those at the top enjoy playing with us. Get them talking about racism, get them talking about shootings, get them talking about immigrants...... All while they set up more plans.

So they've been setting up all these dastardly plans for more than a century right? You do know that the US government existed long before your lifetime, and they haven't yet started murdering millions of people to steal all the guns, they haven't been taking people to FEMA camps, they haven't been making any massive plans to start doing anything other than protecting the interests of the American people.

Again, you can criticize their decisions, the lies, the cover ups and the regular conspiracies we know there have been, but given that the US government has been operating for a long time, and that every conspiracy we know about has been blown wide open with far fewer people involved in them, it's pretty safe to say that any delusion about a massive grand conspiracy on the scale of 911 is utter bs.

Think about this for a moment... a President can't even have a sexual encounter with an intern without it becoming national news, yet we're supposed to believe that hundreds of people in the government are all involved in an event in which 3 thousand innocent people were murdered?

I don't know whether people here are just totally naive, totally stupid, or genuinely should be on medication.

There are conspiracies in the world, absolutely, so why not focus on the ACTUAL conspiracies and the ACTUAL mysteries rather than manufacturing bs like this guy did?
edit on 26-2-2016 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

I think you read what I wrote and took each sentence a litle to drastic. What I am basically saying is that all of what you hear is just there to consume our time, with silly arguements. Whatever will happen, will happen.

I was not for one moment saying that lets say, the American government is trying to destory its people what I am saying however is that the very government that runs America, are just faces for media. Those behind them that pay their wages are those that rather want more, want what they have to stay the same or wish to see others step in their places. Whichever option it is they (they, being whoever is paying) decide to go with, they will use any tactic to get it done.

Cut long story short, the whole world couldnt give a sh*t what the next man or women wants because deep down, we are all selfish.

and no, as I said above I do not think 9/11 was conducted by America (FBI Logs that sentence, :mnky
I am saying that sometimes, governments let things happen to give reason to something else.

Enigma code, broken. Could have protected ships being blown up, didnt. Many people died. Let a few die to save millions? or let a few die to promote more control?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
how deadly is ebola.....and we nee help saving beeszzz

(post by Gsm1988 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

(post by Gsm1988 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

People really need to get to grips with what truth and evidence actually means. Enough with the almost radialized craziness about conspiracies and ACTUALLY OFFER PROOF.

Yeah. Right. Like the fictional evidence for allegedly 'weakened steel due to office fires' in the microstructural analysis of the NIST report. It's no scientific paper after all as it simply lacks any non-fictional evidence for this specific claim. Fact.

People need this, people need that... People really just need to deny all the ignorance involved. That's all, enough with this paternalistic smoke and mirror crap! This is ATS, put up or shut up maybe? You make up a lot of BS when the days are long, just saying...

I would like to add a clip from Corbett regarding Social Engineering for anyone interested. Also, Adam Curtis and 'All Watched Over by Machines of Loving Grace' came to mind. The whole presentation had a great impact and I think you were well aware of that fact.

Keep fighting the good fight, Robbie!

edit on 29-2-2016 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join