It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanders Leads Clinton By Six Percent Nationally In New Poll

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Edit: this is an extremely important poll, at first when posting I thought it was just interesting. But now seeing the negativity ft is causing I realize just how important it is. The R's a scared to face Sanders, and they fear a Sanders win could take away their beloved PAC money, I love seeing their fear!!!!!

Edit 2: Wow this is just like the Downvote brigade from reddit or the Digg patriots are attacking, good fun!

Since the day Sanders announced his candidacy he has been behind, really behind if you consider HRC has been building leadership councils for her presidency and planning since before her 2008 run against Obama. Hrc is really starting to feel the Bern. Nevada was not as much of a win as most would think, HRC went from 25 point lead to less than 5% winning vote in weeks.

While many wish Sanders was losing he is moving ahead and will fight to the end. I can't blame Sanders there, we all know HRC and friends are going to be subpoenaed, looks like trouble ahead for Team HRC, and the polls are showing it.

The latest Reuters poll is defying the pundits’ predictions that Bernie lost ground after the five-point defeat in Nevada and shows Bernie Sanders taking the lead over Hillary Clinton by six percent nationally.

According to the data, this is not the first time that Bernie Sanders has passed Hillary Clinton this month, but it also signals a downward trend for the once heiress apparent. The Clinton camp would be hoping for a bounce after the Nevada caucus went their way, but this was not forthcoming.

source
edit on 24-2-2016 by AlaskanDad because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2016 by AlaskanDad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

654 respondents....

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ExNihiloRed

654 respondents....

I was wondering how many people didn't respond. 346 maybe?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I see the rethuglican are not only feeling the Bern!

But by their response, I see they are also fearing the Bern.

And we know that team HRC is fearing the Bern!

Go Sanders!

The more they Deny Sanders, the stronger he gets!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ExNihiloRed

Less than a year ago it was 85% HRC less than 15% Sanders.

A poll yesterday had Sanders by a tenth of a percent.

No matter how much HRC or rethuglican spin you put on this it still show a success for Sanders campaign!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Its' not the first poll to show sanders ahead nationally. It would be nice for him to take the lead. We'll see on Super Tuesday. Doesn't look like Sanders will be able to get the Democrats to play ball, such a shame too. A Trump Vs Sanders Campaign would be a win/win scenario for America and a Lose/Lose for the Political Regulars.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
I see the rethuglican are not only feeling the Bern!

But by their response, I see they are also fearing the Bern.

And we know that team HRC is fearing the Bern!

Go Sanders!

The more they Deny Sanders, the stronger he gets!

It doesn't take a Democrat OR a Republican to see how ridiculous the opinion is in a poll of "654". Just an individual with a little common sense?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I fear the 'Bern' even though I am not a Republican. I don't want his grimy little hands in my retirement account.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

So most polls are only 1000, it seems that's not enough either.

So maybe to satisfy you we should poll everyone, not going to happen.

You can whine all ya want, but Bernie Sanders is still climbing in the polls

and you can't stop it!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

All that matters is the final score, not how big the lead.
Get back to us in about two weeks after Hillary takes South Carolina.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
God luv ya, Alaskan Dad...I don't support Sanders, but your unflinching support and unwavering faith is inspiring.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Sanders could lead Hillary by 600%....it doesn't matter.

She will subvert the democratic process through super delegates if necessary...

There is no way she will allow him to win(even if he actually has more voters)...

Hillary is a despot-in-making and NOTHING will stop her from attaining total power...

God help us all when she finally takes her throne and her focus turns to an enraged populace...

We, the electorate, are in for a very painful march as she will subjugate us to further her fascist utopia.....it's like watching a movie where every single person knows the ending yet can't stop it...

At some point mentioning any of her dozens and dozens of scandals will find you in the crosshairs of Hillarys IRS....she will become as unassailable as Mao...

Saul Alinsky would be VERY proud of his fawning acololyte, Hillary..

-Christosterone

Edit: don't think for a second she won't pick Sanders as her running mate after stealing the nomination...after doing so, she will undoubtedly compare herself to Lincoln and his cabinet of rivals....mark my words this will happen because that's how Hillary operates....
edit on 24-2-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Sorry but I REFUSE to vote for someone who didn't get a job until after he was 40. *Of course most voting for him don't wanna work...soooooo*

But if his positions are well known, the person, it turns out, is less known. Before Sanders was a U.S. senator, before he was a congressman, before he was mayor of Burlington — before he won one shocking election, then 13 more — he was a radical and an agitator in the ferment of 1960s and '70s Vermont, a tireless campaigner and champion of laborers who didn’t collect his first steady paycheck until he was an elected official pushing 40 years old.

Source
edit on 2/24/2016 by Martin75 because: Shed Lives Matter

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

So why have you bothered to reply twice, to a thread that according to you is on a subject that does not matter???

Feeling the Bern?

LOL's

u r funny!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

What are you talking about? He had jobs.

He bounced around for a few years, working stints in New York as an aide at a psychiatric hospital and teaching preschoolers for Head Start, and in Vermont researching property taxation for the Vermont Department of Taxes and registering people for food stamps for a nonprofit called the Bread and Law Task Force.

Read more: www.politico.com...

What's the matter - you mad because he wasn't CEO of a big corporation or bank?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
God luv ya, Alaskan Dad...I don't support Sanders, but your unflinching support and unwavering faith is inspiring.

Thanks!

FYI

I have never in my life found a single candidate that drew my favor during the nomination and have only voted for one of the D's or R's for president.

Things do change!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Athletes Tongue problems?

Might try not sticking your foot in your mouth so often!

I mean really never had a job until he was forty, Oh my did you fall for a line.

Next time research, it might help you with getting over that bad case of foot fungus that has taken over your mouth!
edit on 24-2-2016 by AlaskanDad because: do to so typo

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

But don't you realize yet the peoples vote doesn't matter? He leads nationally on a popular level. TPTB or the establishment or however you want to refer to them, coronated Hillary and will install her no matter what the people want. She leads in the super delegates @ 480 - 50. The super delegates, who are made up of party bosses who are greased by lobbyists and donors, bestow their vote according to who they want, not who the people want. It will be another eight years of politics as usual.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I fear the 'Bern' even though I am not a Republican. I don't want his grimy little hands in my retirement account.

So instead you'll have Hillary's Wall Street pals of which she won't release transcripts of her paid speeches to them, running your 401k into the ground. Since she talked out of both sides of her ass, she's afraid we'll find out the fraud she is, your 401k will tank as they gamble away your savings. Good luck with that.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Nope, I don't change my stand. He didn't have a steady paycheck. He is a lazy bum trying to take my money to give to the worthless POS that don't wanna work.

He wants everyone to live as a bum and BEG the government for life. No thanks! I pay my own way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join