It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanders Leads Clinton By Six Percent Nationally In New Poll

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Votes maybe not, but popularity can make TPTB fear causing a revolution.

This whole Trump Sanders thing is breaking their script, so what matters is the people.

Votes are just digital bits to be given or taken by, he who has the best codefu, just ask Karl Rove!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Lazy? He may have not ever been rich, but he was never lazy. He worked according to his conscience and his principles. How many people can really say that? I worked in advertising for 14 years, helping to sell over-priced products that people don't really need - I can't even say that, and I'm as liberal as they come.

Bernie has spent many, many hours, days, months, years - working tirelessly for the people - not for himself.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Don't you find the rights need to demonize anything out of their realm as quite childish. I mean to label someone as lazy, that you have never met, nor have information of any kind to support your claim is really sad.

But the great thing about talking points is, fools not only believe them, but they continuously repeat them.

Thanks for your replies!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

This whole Trump Sanders thing is breaking their script, so what matters is the people.

Votes are just digital bits to be given or taken by, he who has the best codefu, just ask Karl Rove!

I agree whole-heartedly. I'm all for Bernie over Hillary. There should be a revolution. That being said, I'm sad to say that the 85% of the sheeple in this country are too apathetic to get off the couch, turn off the Kardashians, and demand and force a change to our rigged political system. They'll just accept Hillary's corrupt path to the WH and sit there with eyes down and arms folded for the next eight years, and there'll be no repercussions.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

It is really strange. They say they don't like big banksters and corrupt politicians, yet they hate people who live honestly according to their principles.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Bernie will always be that one guy who stabbed Ron Paul in the back by gutting his career centerpiece legislation while receiving millions from the big banks, and I'll never know him as anything more than that.

That one guy who gutted Ron Paul's career centerpiece legislation.

That one guy who stabbed Ron Paul in the back.

You are a nobody, who will never do good. Never. Goodbye.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I give you a firm handshake and will buy the next

Really hope to see a change, hrc is just more of the same old sh#t.

to quote The Who:

We'll be fighting in the streets with our children at our feet
And the morals that they worship will be gone
And the men who spurred us on sit in judgment of all wrong
They decide and the shotgun sings the song

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play, just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again

Don't get fooled again, no no

Yeah
Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss

Have a great day!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

RCP has it as Clinton 47.5% and Sanders at 42.00% Nationally.

My guess is that after Super Tuesday, Sanders drops out.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: centarix

Ya blame Sanders, it was terrible that he took away his support after the bill was amended into something he disagreed with.

Well you had some facts in your post, just left out the pesky ones. lol's

u r funny!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Well thats your opinion, Sanders has the lead in 19 states after super tuesday and has said he will campaign until the convention.

But you have, your opinion.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I'm just sick to my stomach and will be until November. I'm 56 and literally this is the most important election in my voting lifetime. Ya, we've had outsiders before (see Ross Perot) but never where the outsider(s) have a legitimate chance to compete with establishment candidates. I'm so sick and tired of elected officials protecting the interests of the monied donors and lobbyists instead of the actual common constituents.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

AD, Your comparison with Sanders and Trump is a good thought. STILL, why can't Sanders usurp insider, establishment Hillary, the way Trump dispatched insider, establishment Bush?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

First were close to the same age.

Sounds like we both agree about big money lobbying our politicians.

I have only voted for one president that was in the two parties, Bill Clinton. First came Hillary's Whitewater scandal, that is how I remember Hillary. I at first saw Bill Clinton as a wolf in sheeps clothing. Through the years I recognized Bill was a full fledged modern day corporate owned politician. After that I was mad because I saw through the two party system.

HRC is following on her oldmans coattails, Cruz and Rubio, are tea party has beens.

But corporate America globalists money is behind HRC and they own Debbie Wasserman Smith and through her the DNC.

There is more riding on this election and more change happening, than I had ever expected to see. It's great to see HRC grilled over her ties to Goldman Sachs, and wall street. and seeing lobbyist money being questioned is amazing!

Exciting times we live in!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Come on everyone has heard of the Donald, name recognition much?

How many average americans knew of Bernie Sanders from Vermont a year ago???

The msm tried to ignore Sanders, but he was a mouse that roared!

Then there has been -

DNC

DWS

HRC has not stopped campaigning and scheming since her 2008 run.

Women's leadership council for the election of Hilary Clinton DWS and Andy the head of the IDP, HRC has dug some deep trenches, but she is also digging her self into a hole.

Sanders just keeps getting more popular, honesty in politics is refreshing!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
How many of them are registered democrats who understand they must vote and elect a delegate for Sanders in the primaries?

As I mentioned in another thread it's about delegates and Hillary is killing Sanders right now. D emocrat Delegate Count

Sure he may be able to pull it off but Hillary has money and power. Goldman Sachs, Super Pacs, etc.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: asmall89

Our you talking pledged delegates or super delegates?

pledged I thought it was 51 to 52

and if you mean super delegates they will follow the popular vote, or tear the dem party apart.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Edit: The R's a scared to face Sanders

Why make this a Republican thing. This is a (D) primary. You're the ones letting Clinton win. It has nothing what-so-ever to do with us.

Muhwahahaha.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Why aren't Sandernistas grabbing torches and pitchforks and marching up to Debbie Wasserman-Shultz's DNC castle?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

oic political baiting much?

Sanders is overtaking the HRC machine in the polls, it's an American thing.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

My guess is after July 4th, Clinton is indicted on having classified info on her personal email server and she loses her support after she again refuses to release her transcripts of her paid Wall Street speeches.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join