It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret to Trump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Trump is not a conservative, not a republican, not a democrat, not a liberal, he is nothing. Trump likes to be liked so any move he makes will be determined by polls. The way I see it the Americans can get whatever they want if the majority wants it and it is popular. Talk all the crap you like, there are many things I can say about your candidate as well, lets not go there. Seems to me Trump, who I hated at first makes more sense to me in getting what we want.

I think Trump would be too scared that the people wont like him if he does something we disagree with, that's my point. A good haircut would do him well for sure, we know. A good mediator between left and right would be better than far left or far right IMO.

So that's it, That's the secret, Trump wants people to like him. Lots don't but millions do, the votes aren't a lie.
edit on 23-2-2016 by Medicator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Medicator
Trump is not a conservative, not a republican, not a democrat, not a liberal, he is nothing. Trump likes to be liked so any move he makes will be determined by polls. The way I see it the Americans can get whatever they want if the majority wants it and it is popular.

That makes for a lot of very happy people!!

And people like to be HAPPY!!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Medicator

The way I see it the Americans can get whatever they want if the majority wants it and it is popular.

So... are you saying mobrule is a good thing?

I always thought the U.S. was a republic... and proud about it...
Did that change recently?

Does the average American even know what they want? And how to get it?
Means and consequences?

edit on 23-2-2016 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

He is a personality -' I' with a heavy personality - 'D'

He would have issues, but he could be very effective. Much more so than shillary.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColCurious

The way I see it the Americans can get whatever they want if the majority wants it and it is popular.

So... are you saying mobrule is a good thing?

I always thought the U.S. was a republic... and proud about it...
Did that change recently?

Does the average American even know what they want? And how to get it?
Means and consequences?

Yes the US is a republic and I will probably vote republican. Sanders is too old and Hillary is, well Hillary. If you have a death wish, spend a few minutes in the same room with her and Bill. You may get your wish.
I do know the defination of republic.
edit on 23-2-2016 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Things are bad when Trump is the best candidate.... I am 75% sure I will not vote for him. I feel he is a Plant of some type.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Trump is not a conservative, not a republican, not a democrat, not a liberal,

That is a true statement

Trump likes to be liked so any move he makes will be determined by polls

I disagree. What he does goes against what would be polling material .And he does this BEFORE the polls. Thus negating the rest of your items.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

So that's it, That's the secret, Trump wants people to like him. Lots don't but millions do, the votes aren't a lie.

I think that's close, but I think the real thing is.....his only mountain left to climb, is his legacy.

He's already "made it" in life, so now what? He's getting older...starts considering how he'll be remembered.

I think his real goal is that he wants to leave a good legacy. To that end, he really DOES want to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.... Does he have all the answers? No. But I do have faith that he'll involve the right people to make it work, as that is really his true ability. Basically, he HAS to succeed, in spite of himself. Not the purist of motives, but I'm more interested in the result myself.

Is he an asshole? Absolutely. Does he often make very unpresidential remarks? Yep. Sure, I'd prefer not to have that part of him, but can't throw the baby out with the bathwater. Thing is, the rest are bought and paid for (at least the rest of the front-runners). It'll just be more of the same with them. With Trump, still unlikely he'd get the buy-in to make real change, but at least he's got a shot, vs. taking marching orders.

Even with the Press completely against him (for example, nobody in my workplace would dare admit to supporting him, though we know who each other are, lol), he's still winning primary contests left and right...because once in the booth, there is no judgement, just our own choice.

I just wonder what all the millennials (and those that think like them) are going to do when they realize they can't have Bernie (simply no way he'll beat Clinton for the nod). They still delude themselves. I think they may not know how to check delegates or something (to realize Clinton has like 5 times what Bernie does).

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Things are bad when Trump is the best candidate.... I am 75% sure I will not vote for him. I feel he is a Plant of some type.

And Hillary, Rubio, and Cruz aren't? Even if you were right, those are the alternatives. And they are FAR more in pocket to special interest than Trump would be. Trump is more the kind of guy who would take the special interest money, then do whatever he wants anyhow....
edit on 25-2-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join