It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia admits it has nuclear bombs and will test within weeks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Superstation95 mixes real and fake news. Some stories are real, but others are outrageous BS.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I guess we'll find out in a few weeks when they test one.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
a reply to: Sublimecraft
America will never attack Saudi Arabia or the UAE. Too much money and butt licking takes place for that to happen.
Exactly - if true it would put the spotlight on the hypocrisy that exists within the global geopolitical arena vis-a-vis tolerance for certain countries aligned to western ideals against those that are not.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Yemeni people are though as hell because if a neutron bomb goes off anywhere else the mortality rate of the radiation should be 90% a few miles around, somehow I missed the news last year of the score of dead by radiation in yemen

Or simply no nuke was used...

I was looking further into it and there is another article where it might be a MIni nuke or something else but I have no clue on what to think so I am not saying it is true or untrue or that the information is unbiased. Everyone will have to make their own research.

nsnbc.me...

edit on 20-2-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

A large enough conventional explosion leaves a mushroom cloud. There was no flash, no EMP, no radiation effects. It was just a really big conventional explosion.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
You get what you given end of story

In all due seriousness : Then again "they" dropped a few of those on Donetsk but who in the world believes them ... Enjoy

edit on 20-2-2016 by Come4me because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Fox news on that the Pakistan Nuclear Weapon was sponsored of Saudi Arabia so that they have access to 4-7 nuclear weapons but they would not say if the weapon was in Pakistan or in Saudi Arabia.

As before I only post the information so that it can be discussed. Do not know if it is useful or not or biased/unbiased.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Interesting video the first WS one you posted, Thanks for posting..

The one after is worth a watch also Walid Shoeat is in his element..

It is only 5 days published . Lets hope it can still be viewed after 13/04/2016..

Well its the longest youtube header I have ever see. I cannot after 3 tries upload so will just add a link..

www.youtube.com...[ed itby]edit on 20 2 2016 by skywatcher44 because: Added

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I can't help but think this is a reaction to Donald Trump's comments.
A veiled threat to America or a big bluff.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
If this is true i wonder how long before bibi goes in front of the american congress to ask for help to bomb saudi arabia.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
A guy who happens to be Saudi, a political pundit. Claims that the Saudis possess nuclear weapons?..

So the leap is made that the Saudi Government is admitting to a nuclear weapons program?!

This is like Russia claiming that the US government has antimatter bombs because Alex Jones says so..

DENY IGNORANCE.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Now if they would only drop one on themselves.....

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

To me, it looks like it's too close and too little damage in that nearby town they're filming from to be an atomic weapon. Plus no bright flash is a dead giveaway for conventional weapons. I don't even think it's the largest conventional bomb made.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

any finger lost is a coward

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: misterhistory

Could have been an ammo dump or fuel farm going up. They'd both be pretty big explosions that would leave a mushroom cloud.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Well, this development seems a little convenient given Putin's latest announcement re using tactical nukes in Syria.

Anyone else think this is a bluff?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
While I don't doubt that Saudi Arabia has some decent access to the stockpile of Pakistan, I doubt they're about to test anything. SA has signed the NPT and has regularly called for the Middle East to become a nuclear free zone.

Until they do test one, and that test could be in Pakistan, I'd be leaning towards no. If there is a test on in Pakistan in the bass future, then it's very possible that Saudi Arabia is involved.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: misterhistory
a reply to: Zaphod58

To me, it looks like it's too close and too little damage in that nearby town they're filming from to be an atomic weapon. Plus no bright flash is a dead giveaway for conventional weapons. I don't even think it's the largest conventional bomb made.

I'm going to say conventional as well.. The camera's light sensor should have been overwhelmed by the flash if it was nuclear. Here is a great article:
www.bellingcat.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Morrad

Even if this is not true, and personally I don't think it is, I have a question:

Does anybody here really believe that we are going to get through the rest of our history, even the next 20 years, without some frigging lunatic, either terrorist or state, using nuclear weapons?

I mean I just can not see how the genie can be put back into the bottle now and I have absolutely no hope of a global change of heart on behalf of those with murderous intentions.

It seems to me as if we really have to start getting used to the idea that at some stage, somewhere, someone will use a nuclear weapon and every nightmare we ever had in the past will seem like a sweet dream compared to the reality our children and ourselves will all be facing at that time.

Buckle up.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Well, we've gone 70 years without any use of nuclear weapons in war. We made it through the Cold War, when both sides had itchy trigger fingers, mostly by sheer luck. We had a good run.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join