It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star symbol: "Now! (disclosure) has its own reason for existing."

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: UFOOWNER Anyone see the star symbol and what do ya think

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Well I agree on timelines. Cause of all of it sometimes because the cockerels sing songs that we aren't meant to hear, except sometimes.
It could all be a lie!!! Why would we all think it wasn't time to go anyway? It is time to go now. Stress on is.

My stream of consciousness knows no bounds.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Well I agree on timelines. Cause of all of it sometimes because the cockerels sing songs that we aren't meant to hear, except sometimes.
It could all be a lie!!! Why would we all think it wasn't time to go anyway? It is time to go now. Stress on is.

As I was finishing the last line of the poem I was writing about a dream I had about the 2003 Columbia tragedy that contained UFOs a synchronistic thought came to mind a nirvana lyric I promise you heaven true they are famous for the song heart shaped box now pluto has a heart shape design on its surface

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

This is not a lie Disclosure is very close

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: UFOOWNER

I saw your Facebook post,I also have a star in my palm,perhaps that means I am the one you are looking for.
edit on 19-2-2016 by VashTheStampede because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: UFOOWNER
"Advanced Alien technologies will be those series of distributions through playtime whose matter defies the laws of physics." Terrestrial officers Tyler and Denver on Work or Playtime Monopoly World : It's time to play Monopoly World everyone. So get ready. And watch your head. They're back! Terrestrial officers Tyler and Denver on the Distribution of Advanced Alien technologies through Work and Playtime

what you say makes zero sense. but i am highly interested in this so called play time. please elaborate more on playtime.
edit on 19-2-2016 by JourneymanWelder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder

"Advanced Alien technologies will be those series of distributions through playtime whose matter defies the laws of physics." Terrestrial officers Tyler and Denver on Work or Playtime Monopoly World : It's time to play Monopoly World everyone. So get ready. And watch your head. They're back! Terrestrial officers Tyler and Denver on the Distribution of Advanced Alien technologies through Work and Playtime

what you say makes zero sense. but i am highly interested in this so called play time. please elaborate more on playtime.
Remember Ben Rich of Lockheed Skunk Works he talked about one guy coming up to another and they exchange loaves of bread and each one walks away with the other persons idea this is the realm of imagination during playtime

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder

Remember Ben Rich of Lockheed Skunk Works he talked about one guy coming up to another and they exchange loaves of bread and each one walks away with the other persons idea this is the realm of imagination during playtime
this is how you discover what the advanced tech is

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
This is what happens when you stop taking you medication.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I for one, didn't need that visual. 😄

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
This is what happens when you stop taking you medication.
You are right I do take anti psychotics. I am prescribed and am taking Clozapine. I haven't stopped taking them however. Maybe for the sake of sanity I should steer clear of ATS?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Well,hurry up then,man,time's a wastin' !!

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Click on the Facebook link at the top of ATS page, a public facebook page should load, it's on the left side of that page under visitor posts. If that doesn't work, i have a copy of the photo he's talking about.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
For those that do not have access to Facebook.

(I hope this is the right photo)

edit on 20/2/2016 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Interesting.
I have being following black magic forums, with people who actually have symbols on their hands. Like you do thread op. I am not suggesting this could have being as result of a black magic ritual or some other forms, it can be logical explained.

As long as your symbol doesn't twinkle or doesn't have anything else weird. You shouldn't worry to much. Sorry if some of the users were rude to you but it would had helped if you just posted the picture at the first post.

For those that dont 't know. This is a real paranormal and sometimes can be neutral. The symbol could also be a brand.
edit on 20-2-2016 by TaleDawn because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2016 by TaleDawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Since this is ATS how about posting your picture here instead of Facebook. Also can you provide some links as to what you're talking about?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
For those that do not have access to Facebook.

(I hope this is the right photo)
yes right photo thanks a bunch

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TaleDawn
Interesting.
I have being following black magic forums, with people who actually have symbols on their hands. Like you do thread op. I am not suggesting this could have being as result of a black magic ritual or some other forms, it can be logical explained.

As long as your symbol doesn't twinkle or doesn't have anything else weird. You shouldn't worry to much. Sorry if some of the users were rude to you but it would had helped if you just posted the picture at the first post.

For those that dont 't know. This is a real paranormal and sometimes can be neutral. The symbol could also be a brand.
Thank you so very much and I totally understand

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

Since this is ATS how about posting your picture here instead of Facebook. Also can you provide some links as to what you're talking about?
No links to provide just my own personal experiences just ask

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

edit on 20-2-2016 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join