It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kurds Deny Ankara Bombing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

The Kurdish defacto government PYD, has denied any responsibility or involvement with the Ankara Bus Bombing that took may lives yesterday.....
This certainly muddies the waters somewhat for the Turkish governments war on the Kurds.....
Though the Government will likely retaliate against the PKK and PYD on the lame excuse it was them what done it........

The war everyone that's anyone in this conflict seems to want....is rapidly gathering momentum......

With 850 mysterious armed strangers crossing the Turkish border the other day....(bringing withy them their heavy weapons).I really am beginning to believe Saudi and Turkish regular forces are infiltrating the border in a silent invasion that's taking place piecemeal .....
It makes sense they could disguise themselves for a time till their tactics became apparent they were regular troops....
or one was captured....
Is the Ankara Bomb a Turkish false flag ,..... you ask.....its another possibility, my friend ...................
The Kurds have shown they are determined to have a homeland or die trying.....Turkey has vowed to stop them.....hell or high water....

Too many RED LINES have been cast in the sands of the Syrian Conflict.....far too many for a peaceful outcome no matters....
edit on 18-2-2016 by bandersnatch because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2016 by bandersnatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
One Thousand and One Nights

When it was handy for turkey to have "IS" terrorists bombing around in turkey, it was "IS" terrorists.
When it is handy for turkey that kurds bomb around in turkey, it was the kurds.
But everytime it is handy for "Erdolf", everytime those bombings come to the right time, done by the "right terrorists"!

The problem with the last five or six bombings in turkey is, never any of the accused attackers commited to those attacks, they denied to be the attackers. Do terrorists act like this? Laying bombs and then denying it?
Why should terrorgroups, that want to spread terror, deny any bombattacks they did?

How crazy all that is, the US tells us it is fighting "IS". Erdolf is bombing the Kurds, the only group that really fights the "IS". Turkey is a partner of the US, because of geostrategical reasons. So a partner of the US is fighting the allegedly US-supported kurdish troops, and the US does nothing, says nothing?

Next thing is the refugee situation. "We", better Merkelgermany, have to kiss Erdolfs ass, because "we" need turkey to stop the refugees there, so they don´t come to germany. Thats the reason Erdolf can do whatever he wants now, it is a shame.

And "we", the glorying western world, still think that we are the good ones?
edit on 19 2 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

edit on 19 2 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: bandersnatch
Mucho propaganda on both sides... Who you gonna believe for they all have a vested interest in the out come..

The Kurdish commander maintains that “Turkish authorities think this way: if 3 million Syrian Kurds gain independence, then 20 million Turkish Kurds would want to do the same immediately.”

To prevent this scenario and dishearten Kurds striving to form a state of their own, Turkey’s ruling AKP party would do anything within its powers, including “inciting militants of Ahrar ash-Sham and Jabhat Al-Nusra [Al-Nusra Front] to attack Syrian regions inhabited by Kurds,” Karayılan said. He added that once these groups failed to defeat the Kurds, the AKP prompted Islamic State [IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL] into attacking them, which resulted in the battle for the city of Kobani between September 2014 and March 2015.

The Kurds have “documented evidence” that the AKP, which is headed by Turkey's Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu, has ties with all those terrorist groups, Karayılan said.

Turkey was fostering Al-Nusra Front and Islamic State from the very beginning, Karayılan claims.

“We’re 100 percent positive Turkey is maintaining contact with IS, we’ve seen it with our own eyes,” the PKK leader said, stressing that meetings between top Turkish negotiators and IS members have been registered on multiple occasions.

www.rt.com...

youtu.be...

edit on 727thk16 by 727Sky because: ..

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I rarely if ever call 'false flag', but given the duplicitous stance taken by the Turkish government with IS, this event is a candidate for that term.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
We both were wrong the PKK has claimed the bombing I think....

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I do believe that this is a false flag carried out by the Turkish government, because Turkey has been trying to find a reason to invade Syria to fight the Kurds there, this can also be seen with how the Turkish government supports ISIS and has open borders for them, I also found it amusing as I was watching the news at around 2 am after the bombing with my co-worker who said "I'll bet you in a few hours turkey's going to be blaming the Kurds, so that they can have a reason to invade without getting Russia more angry with them." and well would you look at that.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
You could be right but the PKK just copped to the deed...

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Well Turkey blamed the YPG supported By the PKK. The group that owned up to the bombing was a breakaway group who had split from the PKK . The Kurdistan Freedom Hawks (TAK) says Wednesday's bombing was in response to the policies of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and the military operations going on in the country's southeast.
"On February 17 in the evening a suicide attack was carried out by a sacrifice warrior on a military convoy of the fascist Turkish Republic in Ankara... The attack was realised by the Immortal Battalion of the TAK," the statement said.

TAK also said in its statement on Friday that it would continue its attacks.

The group also warned foreign tourists not to visit Turkey, threatening to "destroy" the key tourism sector in the country.
Source..www.aljazeera.com...
That is the trouble you get with breakaway factions dirtying the water even further. Turkey lumps them all together as Terrorist groups, well it nearly generalises and calls all Kurds terrorists. When 20% of your population are not treated as honest citizens you will reap some unsavoury troubles.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: skywatcher44
When 20% of your population are not treated as honest citizens you will reap some unsavoury troubles.

Ironically this was the truth untill Erdogan came to power and under his government things got normalised to a point that Kurdish Party has 60+ MP's in parliament.

Kurdish terrorists have been killing innocent civilians for almost 30 years , how come ignoring this historical fact help anyone deny ignorance ?

Double irony is that most of 40.000 victims in last 30 years were Kurds killed by Kurds .

PKK = PYD = YPG = TAK , whatever they call themselves these group of Kurds for hire are terrorists and have been for a long time since Soviet times .

PKK is a Marxist - Leninist organisation , still today kills Kurdish Kids , kidnap Kurdish Kids , burn schools , hospitals , private properties etc etc .

The same organisation also plays a major role in Europe in Heroin distribution - of course sanctioned by government , guns for drugs deal - is a major earner for terrorist Kurdish Organisation PKK who has offices all over Europe and collect private taxes on Kurdish businesses in Europe.

The Kurds are honourable muslims by and large and they are allies of Turks .

They show this fact with their votes every 4 years .

They are both largely Sunni Muslims ; there is no reason for them to fight .

Small number of Kurds are engaged in terrorist activity and Turks suffered most for 30 years .

Yet most people's symphaties lies with Kurdish Terrorist Organisation because " It fights against DAESH / ISIS " .

My terrorist is better then your terrorist approach sucks .

If you are allies of Turk as a nation ; you ought not to help Kurdish terrorists .

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 23432

I do appreciate your wise input and will use it to further enlighten myself.. Peace.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: skywatcher44
a reply to: 23432

I do appreciate your wise input and will use it to further enlighten myself.. Peace.

Thank you .

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
DNA report suggests Ankara bomber was Turkish: security official

The next day, Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu blamed a Syrian Kurdish YPG militia fighter working with Kurdish militants inside Turkey for the attack, naming him as Salih Necar, born in 1992, and from the Hasakah region of northern Syria.

But the DNA report suggested the attack was carried out by Abdulbaki Somer, born in the eastern Turkish city of Van, said the security official and the state-run Anadolu news agency, which cited prosecution sources.

That matches the name given by the Kurdistan Freedom Hawks (TAK), a Kurdish militant group, when it claimed responsibility for the attack in a statement on its website on Friday.

"The DNA report has been published. We saw that it was not Necar," the security official told Reuters, speaking on condition of anonymity because the results of the investigation have not yet been made public.

"The bomber's DNA matches that of Abdulbaki's father. It looks like the bomber was Abdulbaki Somer, that's what the report is saying," the official said.

The political wing of the YPG, which has benefited from U.S. support in northern Syria as it fights Islamic State militants, has said the Turkish government has tried to pin the blame for the Ankara attack on it as a pretext for shelling its positions in Syria.

Ankara views the YPG as a hostile insurgent force with deep links to the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK), a militant group which has fought a three-decade insurgency for Kurdish autonomy in Turkey's southeast.

The Turkish armed forces shelled YPG positions in northern Syria in the days after the Ankara bombing and launched air strikes on PKK camps in northern Iraq, as the government vowed that those responsible would pay the price.

Davutoglu said earlier on Tuesday that TAK's claim of responsibility for the Ankara bombing was a diversionary tactic, and that the various militant groups were all part of the same "terrorist structure".

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
It was more than likely not who the public news sources say it was .they have been lie in to the people for years. So who was it really? Does anyone have a guess?

top topics

join