It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's up with Dubai? Prep for disclosure? Something else?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Thanks for posting, its been a while since I entertained these ideas. The Atlantis grand opening videos both contain references to Oannes/Dagon.

Behold, Fish Woman!!

edit on 18-2-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I worked in Dubai for a few months in 1999, and that was the start of the development boom. The official story at that time was that they wanted to transition from an oil dependent economy to become a commercial and financial hub like Singapore etc. But this also put them in a race with Abu Dhabi. At the time I was working in the oil & gas industry and it was well known in the industry that the oil reserve figures promoted by the Arabs was not backed up by any hard data. So maybe they were really seeing how far they could stretch the pretence till it didnt matter anymore.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Volund

It wouldn't surprise me if the movie is hinting Dubai controlling the world in our future.

Exactly what I have believed for a while now...maybe a caliphate ruling out of there? A haven for corporate elites? Interesting how they treat outsiders like 'slaves'.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Could that article have been This one?? , or was it something older??

If I won the lotto, I would go to Dubai and do the rich people things for a week or two.

If not it, it was one very similar. I didn't read this one, as I have just finished a lengthy one posted above. I remember the article saying in the "World" Islands, the one of Britain had been purchased by Rod Stewart.

After all that I'm surprised you would want to go there and do "rich people stuff". I find it hauntingly nefarious and without substance whatsoever. Makes me shudder to think about it.

smurfy: Yes, exactly, although the vid you put up has much more detail. When they young Indian guy, (I think he was Indian) started to weep, you can feel his sadness and regret. My heart broke.

JohnB posted a link to an article which is fascinating. It is long, but well written and interesting. It leaves you wanting more if you are truly interested.

Here's the link he posted, it gives a complete picture of the dark side: 2009 - link

You should read it. I'm tellin' ya.

Many more links and vids I need to view, but for now, the Republican 'Town Hall".

Again, great thread. I have a story my friend brought home from Dubai I will share later.

edit on 2/18/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Avtur

So maybe they were really seeing how far they could stretch the pretense till it didnt matter anymore.

Sounds familiar doesn't it? 'Too Big to Fail". Pffft. When Dubai falls, it will be a long way down. From what I've read this evening, they won't be able to even afford the process of the desalinization of their water. They only keep enough water for one week. It's a very narrow line they are balanced on, and it's starting to crack.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Its a shrine built by the elite cabal, for the elite cabal, who worship darkness and death. Pretty Poison.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
By the way...

Jesus? There's also something fishy about that guy. I heard he did amazing things with water. Religion must be reinvented to remain relevant or it would no longer serve it's intended purpose.

One example is the appearance of Jesus on the shore of Tiberias, after he has been resurrected. He comes to his disciples (who, incidentally, had all abandoned him and returned to fishing), and helps them catch exactly 153 fish. While this number may seem like a supercilious detail – its very lack of significance lending credence to the idea that this miracle really took place – in fact it has a very serious role to play.

There is a similar story about Pythagoras, and although the exact number of fish that Pythagoras caught has been lost, it may well have been the same figure. 153 was a sacred number Pythagorean communities, a number with special significance. The fish, and the number, are references to a mathematical principle often used in the mysteries called Vesica Piscis, or the “measure of the fish.”

www.holyblasphemy.net...

edit on 18-2-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I don't think the Annunaki are going to be impressed.

Some of the reviews of that mega hotel are pretty funny.

Roaches, untrained inattentive staff and overall crap service at outrageous prices.

Maybe our alien overlords are really into water parks?

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
yep its aliens guys, only aliens would be able to afford funding for all their mega projects after the oil crash, only logical explanation.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
No alien conspiracy here. The United Arab Emirates has some of the strictest interpretations of Islam in the world and yet they've sold out to western tourist money. The world is currently on the cusp of free energy/competent electric cars and will no longer be buying oil off the Saudis. The Saudis who have created their fortune from oil know this and built Dubai as a rich western playground full of all of the things they despise; alcohol, women, "skimpy" clothing.

Soon (hopefully) we will have little use for Saudi oil and there will be growing discontent amongst westerners who seek to holiday elsewhere in protest for the brutal treatment of women and their 6th century lack of morals.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I never knew any of this about Dubia, its slave culture and debt existence among the environment disaster it is... truly eye opening. Sickening actually.

This is why I enjoy ATS of late, it's making a comeback with solid, interesting threads.

Cheers, JetBlackStare and the members who added additional research material...especially that 2009 article from Johann Hari at the Independent. Eye opening indeed.

ETA: I know you asked for contributes on Oannes or ancient civilizations, wish I could help from that angle.
edit on 19-2-2016 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Sorry if it was already mentioned, but Piers Morgan on Dubai is worth watching.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
For me its a massive failure waiting to happen, a man made oasis built on a desert by people with too much money to comprehend but driven by a fanatical code to be seen as the epitome of brilliance and technological supremacy being managed by men who buy gold cars they then crash trying to drift race across the desert.

Basically its like children at Xmas all year around for them yet eventually the debt collectors will come and it will be a massive failure, a fallacy, a folly and a historical proof of how slavery still went on undisturbed for reasons of greed..

No more with there be gold vending machines and cheetahs for pets......These men disturb me...
edit on 19-2-2016 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Great and interesting thread, one of the best for a long time.

When I read about the dome, I assumed it would cover all of the city but its actually only over a part of it, as the article says. You guessed it its mainly the shopping part

www.slate.com...

I find it hard to make a link between where Dubai is located and Babylon when looking at the Fish Gods presence. Also Dubai didn't come into existence as a town before 1799. It was settled by herders 3000 BC but nothing would link Oannes teachings to the herders there or show any sign he had influenced the people living there. However, its also hard to see exactly why the Pope cares to wear a fish head hat also, except as an in your face that his religion is based on belief out of Babylon and not Jerusalem.

I do think that the idea of all the elite burrowing away under some dome were some catastrophe to engulf the rest of the world highly amusing. Can you image all those super egos strutting around and basically getting on each other's nerves and wives as would happen in a small enclosure? That doesn't even include their brats all getting along. I suspect the dome would lift off just on egoic hot air.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: johnb
The so called "elite" built Dubai up as a haven (tax and illegal activity) for global criminals. It is a luxury playground for adult men, where they can do anything they wish for money. The point of the location is to be in an area not subject to outsider scrutiny, an absolute monarchy where the law (on paper) bans things that in actuality go on daily.

As stated Dubai was built on the backs of literal slaves, and the primary industry is - as expected - prostitution. Forced prostitution. Women are trafficked from all over the world (particularly Asia and Eastern Europe/Moldova) with promises of cleaning jobs or outright kidnapping. This is also the primary slave market in the world, where the wealthy buy sex slaves and servants. You can read about this briefly in A Crime So Monstrous.

It will sound unbelievable, but you can kill people too. It is the realm of taboo fetishes made reality.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
1990 vs Present Day

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Long time lurker here at ATS, but just wanted to chime in and say this is one of the better threads I've read in a while. Something has always seemed off about Dubai and this thread really gets the thoughts going.

It is one beautiful city though, I'll give it that. All bs aside it still is somewhere I want to see in person one day.
edit on 19-2-2016 by SkinnySteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I'd love to go there if they were not so backwards and you can get arrested for being a victim.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I'd love to go there if they were not so backwards and you can get arrested for being a victim.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

Well yes i know how it fits into the greater scheme of things as in Mysteries of Dilmun, i mean i'd be happy enough to house the blessed in the wondrous realm of Dilmun once we have reached winged disk status, but i can't imagine why anyone would be stupid enough to build it on their behalf, it's not like they could expect to still be around given differences in belief, there could however be a difference in what they think they're achieving and what they're actually going to help bring about, in the sense of being used, the spider Goddess Uttu is involved, but i dunno, keep up the good work i guess.

For Dilmun, the land of my lady's heart, I will create long waterways, rivers and canals, whereby water will flow to quench the thirst of all beings and bring abundance to all that lives.

The thing is that groups like Freemasonry have the same basic symbolic super-structure as the Mesopotamians as taught by the Jews but radical differences in belief and interpretation, which i covered in The Stairway to Sirius, for them the City of establishment that unties the Heavens with the Earth should be Jerusalem, and yet it is Dilmun that is being made ready.

Dilmun and the Secret of Immortality
edit on Kam22949vAmerica/ChicagoFriday1929 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join