It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My weird dream of teleportation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hello ATS, so I want to share with you all this dream I had, it happened many years ago and sadly I have forgotten a few details about it because I never really wrote it all down the first days after it happened and actually I never did, it is all in my memories. I still can remember most of it and I know I will never forget it. So here it goes:

The first thing I remember of the dream is that I'm in a facility, it looks as if I were in a base, underground. No windows at all, the ground looks like color of lead, the walls looks like silver, It is not dark at all but is not too bright. I believe I'm following a person down through a hall, I see a long line of people waiting, moving slowly (here is where I dont quite remember if those who deny being there or following the commands are either killed with guns or taken away for what I believe is something not good).

I get in line, near the end they take in 10 or 20 people so they move forward and sit in chairs. I still remember it were like 3 or 4 rows of chairs with perhaps 2 meters in between each row. By now we were in like a wide room and in front of us as to where we were sitting there were like 4 cubicles like those of a bank or office. Each person has to wait sit before being summoned to go to a cubicle. All I remember is that it is some kind of interview and those who do not pass are taken away by the same people who brought them there.

I passed the interview it seems and so my interviewer which I remember it was a woman asked me to get up and follow her to a room which was behind her cubicle. In that room which, again, has no windows, all I see is a desk with a computer type device to the right and to the far left a chair with some belts and a weird helmet. She told me to sit in the chair, she then moved toward the desk and started using the computer, after that she came to me and put all the belts around my torso and arms I believe.

After that she put the helmet on my head and went back again to the computer, she then told me to close my eyes and so I did and then I remember to start looking at flashes (weird lights as if it were radiation I think) then I started to feel goosebumps or that feeling in your stomach when falling. The next thing I remember is appearing in a street at 5 or 6 P.M. in a city I cant recall and waking up in the morning.

Please let me know if you had dreams like this one as well and if you can write it all down so I and the rest can read it. Maybe we can find some interesting patterns, who knows?
edit on 13-2-2016 by nito92 because: Small fix

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
One time I had a dream that I was in this cubicle with 3 other people. The cubicle was made out of this blue glass and when looking outside it looked kindah fuzzy. And for some reason I was bobbing my head to this song I had in my head. Even though I had no headphones in my ears. A guy came in and opened up the cubicle which was electronically controlled and had no windows and said that I had been infected and grabbed me and took me out. The dream was rather strange. In my opinion it seem like we were in some dooms day cubes locked away. The other people in the cube with me were no moving either. a reply to: nito92

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I gotta tell ya.....these dreams are in a league that's different from sleeping dreams, we could start there, hard to get an answer, huh!!! like two I had when I was probably two.....three at the most....they kinda set the theme for life though.

that lady putting the helmet on ya....then pushin a button on the computer......yyaaaaaaaaaa all the way down
edit on 13-2-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Never had a dream like that, but I'm just curious about something. Before teleportation, you were sitting in a chair, and after you were teleported, you found yourself on a street, in an unfamiliar city, but, were you still in a sitting position? Did you call backwards with nothing to sit on? Or did they teleport you in such a way that you were in an erect, upright, standing position, or perhaps they teleported you onto a chair or bench or something else you could sit on?

Thank you for sharing bud!

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: nito92

Sounds like a fairly straightforward Voight-Kampff test to me?

"It’s your birthday. Someone gives you a calfskin wallet. How do you react?"

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
One day I will share some of my dreams... All i can say is that it is a dream. My dreams have always been fantastic, complicated and sometimes very very long (in comparison to other dreams). I dream every night, multiple times. I've even had a dream that I couldn't wake up from, because every time I'd wake up, I would wake up in another dream.

Dreams are dreams, I've always wished they could be more, Since then the secrets of the universe would be mine.

But something you must understand is that even if dreams are simply dreams, they carry complicated, insightful messages that you would only decipher with hours of introspection. Or they carry a simple message, you'll know which based on the dream.

One day I'll share an abduction dream that I had. It was fantastic

Learn to understand your dream, your emotions and 'how you felt' in your dream, for that is part of the key to understanding.
May we always seek knowledge first before thinking that these dreams are 'in a league of their own'.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I copied this from replies i made to another dream-thread yesterday:

As an abductee,i tend to pay specific attention to my dreams.I have a thread on this site about the types of dreams that were actually on waking,not dreams at all, but remembered fragments of an abduction.These are confirmed by the bruises and needlemarks,the injuries and pain and even bleeding upon waking.

Then there were lots of dreams about going back to a place one feels that you Know,often a sense of longing+ melancholy,as if waking tore you away from a place where you also belong,or belong More than here.On cell, so will continue in next post.

Well i had to drag myself out of bed to pc anyway,from my cell a post doesn't always go through. Smartphones..smart my ass.

Anyway the weirdest dreamstate experience i ever had was this:

I am standing on this loading dock/bay,it is dimly lit,cold,and the floor underneath is made of some steel or metal. It seems to be the receiving end/terminus for a long tunnel. With me is a large black or rather charcoal grey, squid/octopus-like creature. It gives me the feel of a bio-mechanical creature,but with a certain level of sentience. We seem to be waiting for something. Then through the tunnel these pitch black shadow figures start coming through,not hordes of them,a few.

And i know what to do,it's like i had already been shown how to do this sometime in the past. I have to take one of this creature's many cable-like tentacles and connect it to a shadowform. Then,idk what process follows,but the connection from this bio-mechanical creature to the shadowform,turns the shadowform into it's proper human shape. They were all men who came through and they seemed to be joyous and ebullient -or maybe just bloody relieved that the process worked

After the process was completed,i went along with these men into what looked like sunlight,into a modern city with tall buildings and streets. The men were still ebullient and i remember one playfully jumping on another's back,like kids playing leapfrog. I still remember his face so well,he was of medium height and build,sandy brown hair and beard,he actually seemed like a fun,pleasant person. And every day,i still remember that squid/octopus-like creature,and the awkward feeling when i had to use it,as if it was merely an appliance. An appliance with sentience. I felt it was being abused/misused,and i can never forget it.

To me the whole thing had the overall feeling,in hindsight,of some strange and advanced type of transportation/teleportation,interplanetary or interdimensional,idk. I hope the creature was/is ok. It's not the type of thing one can ever forget.

I also made a thread quite a while ago,about "residue" brought back from a dream,in case you're interested:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-2-2016 by Raxoxane because: added

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Good question friend, no, I remember when I got teleported to the city I was in a standing position, no chair, no belts, no anything, in fact it was in an avenue or something like that (not a lonely street). I woke up seconds after it.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

You should really share them on here some day, at least the most fantastic ones. I dream every other day but most of the time I can only remember details or if I wanted more information but only moments after waking up. I really dont know how to understand them and in this dream I really dont remember having any feelings.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: nito92

Hello again. Question? Are you SURE you were dreaming? Check your PM box....Best, MS
edit on 14-2-2016 by mysterioustranger because: add

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Hello, YES, there is no other fact that denies otherwise. I woke up and remembered it all. If I could and if one day I'm lucky enough to do a hypnosis session I will ask about it so maybe I will get more information from it.

top topics

join