It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendelsham Forest: The Mystery Script

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The following assumes that something of importance occurred during the Rendelsham Forrest Incident (RFI). It also assumes that disinformation was used by some party / parties involved.

Before I look at that, I'd like to discuss with you a hypothetical 'time travel' scenario.

Imagine that in the future, humans decide to research the cold war. In particular, they decide to investigate a critical moment, where a nuclear weapons system could have caused world war III by unleashing nuclear armageddon the Eurasian continent.

Instead of straight forward research, they discover an alien presence is attempting to take over the nuclear weapons and the humans. Unsure if the alien is trying to start or prevent World War Three, they attempt to interfere undetected.

The story ends when the time travellers and alien manage to neutralise the nuclear weapons system.

This might sound like a slightly twisted version of the RFI, after all both Penniston and Burroughs (only under hypnosis) have talked about the phenomena being the result of time travellers. Rendelsham also has nuclear warheads, which were possibly interfered with by some sort of beam.

Yet, this isn't a new spin on RFI. It's from Star Trek. The episode, Assignment Earth.

This might not strike you as anything more than a coincidence, but it's worth noting that this episode was written by one Art Wallace.

Not Larry Warren's Art Wallace, but the screenwriter Art Wallace. Of course, this alias was given long before any public discussion of time travel from any participants.

It was also before the RFI including some sort of form trying to communicate with humans via binary code. This could equally be Star Trek: The Motion Picture.

Both the fringe of RFI and Star Trek feature a blue beam being used as a form of transport for the crew, in different ways. There is even a sluggish time distortion caused by a faulty drive system.

In Star Trek, the Motion Picture, I mean. Or is that in the RFI? Perhaps we can find references to drive failures in even more fringe RFI theories on ATS, but I'll leave that for now.

Is the correspondence 100%? No, of course not!

However, it really feels like some of there more outlandish events of the RFI were the creation of Art Wallace and then just one year before the RFI, Star Trek: The Motion Picture.

What does it mean, if anything? I'm not sure, I hope this ill be useful to someone,.

Here is what I can suggest: that most of the less than credible aspects tacked onto RFI feel inspired by Star Trek. What is even more strange, is that these were referenced by the use of the Art Wallace well before many of his Star Trek episodes elements (including time travel) would emerge from Penniston.

Some would suggest Penniston's story matches a Bryce / Zabel film far more. However, only Star Trek has the alien / binary code element.

I'll leave you with my own pet theory. To diffuse whatever actually happened during the RFI a cover story was required in short order. It included a mixture of truth and far out elements, designed to destroy the credibility of Warren, Halt, Burroughs and Penniston.

Time being short, and a loosely coherent narrative required, the author of the disinformation narrative took Star Trek: Assignment Earth, and Star Trek: The Motion Picture and produced a disinformation narrative with several elements that could be introduced only if needed. In other words, as more came about the RFI, a way to continue the narrative and make it more implausible was needed.

Stealing from science fiction provided a loose, extensible narrative theory where it was all fed to Fawcett, Butler, Street, Chuck and Randles. Each getting a part of the hastily stolen sci fi story.

Or maybe Larry Fawcett got some wind of the time travel aspect back at the start of the RFI and thought it seemed too contrived, decided not to spread the disinformation but referenced the episode as an in joke?

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I'd correct the spelling to Rendlesham while you still can

As for the rest of it. Well if time travellers regularly interfere with the history of the planet then that may well explain why everything strange related to UFOs, from abductions to rapidly disappearing lights in the sky, leaves no tangible evidence.

If they did then they could just zip back in time and remove it!

edit on 13/2/16 by mirageman because: edit

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Some craft use a gravitational wave much like what was proven to exist which was part of Einstein's theory...

Anyway these waves when propagated in earth's atmosphere are responsible for odd movements that resemble the way a frog swims referred to by some as slingshot...

These craft use an electro magnetic drive while riding the wave and the wave actually distorts time and space for the observer while viewing what's more the energy use has the ability to also wipe memories...

One could go about activities for some time after what seems like an instant or have periods of snapping in and out of consciousness very similar to someone who experiences a significant blow to the skull....

So as the observer views the object they see the object and have recollection...
then the wave hits with a different charge due to the electro magnetic drive normal brain function ceases memory loss occurs because of this the brain reboots and the craft is gone...

Nobody is saying these craft are not capable of incredible speed what I am saying is not everything you see and remember transpired the way it seems...
edit on 13-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: ...

edit on 13-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Aliens are not visiting earth, now what?

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

This incident was not aliens...
based on the message they left...
it was time travelers from our own future...

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

What was the message exactly?

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
www.therendleshamforestincident.com... coded_Binary_Code.php#2998

That is the decoded message what Sgt Peniston saw in his mind were a bunch of repeating 1s and 0s also known as binary code...
The message talks of thier continuous exploration for planetary advancement... it also gave longitude and latitude Coordinates to several locations as well as give the location of thier own origin and the year they left which was 8100...

That link is no good try this one...
www.therendleshamforestincident.com...
e dit on 14-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: link

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

So they've been to Great pyramid before? According to translated binaries???

Exploration of humanity 666???
Eyes of your eyes??

ETA: both links dead

Binary Codes Cover Page
edit on 14-2-2016 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

I would only be guessing at the meaning...
John Burroughs who was also there on that night when Jim touched the glyphs on the side of the craft and received the binary code...
Well John had his own experiences and perceived them one way for some time until he underwent hypnosis...
During hypnosis he recalled being taken inside the craft which was bathed in white light... very typical if you have had your own experiences or have delved into the experiences of others...
Any way aside from that he remembered small lights floating all around him and a strange feature that emerged from a wall of the craft that he claimed resembled an eye...
Perhaps there was a transfer of information taken from him...
Or perhaps they were saying they see what we see...
As for the 666 I'm having trouble feeling that one...
but perhaps they serve the beast and traveled through time to the locations given to alter the past to confuse and confound to perform his will...(the beast)
Look at the stories connected to those locations in the bible and stories art and constructions left by the cultures who lived there...
Interesting to think upon for sure...
edit on 14-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: ...

edit on 14-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: word

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
There are many strange incidents recorded/experienced in the UFO arena. But this one is one of them that is slightly different and sticks out. And it also supports my thinking on TIME and where we fit in.

I suspect that we may actually be the past and are not living in what we perceive to be the present that has already happened which would explain much strange phenomena. I also suspect that time is flux and can overlap given certain circumstances and this is impacted by GW's and other fancy phenomena. This would certainly explain why people experience ghostly phenomena, particularly so called ghosts which appear fully clothed in the attire of their time and appear to speak. if time and space can be manipulated the it can also be overlapped.

I think this is the EXPLANATION for all the strange phenomena we experience.

Ouch in advance of those who may well disagree!

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I don't think RFI has anything to do with time travel. Only the disinformation. I was just suggesting that a disinformation story was planned in the first days of January.

Too much of the more outlandish elements of RFI are so embedded in science fiction.

It seems

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I suppose through if "They" were to change something in the past that directly affected the future of our timeline and theirs, "They" might not be able to just zip back in time and remove it. Given the butterfly effect and all that jazz.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Your explanation is quite interesting & does make alot of sense.
You did a fantastic job on your last Rendlesham thread with
so much research, knowledge & explanations of things I never
even heard of. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it & becoming more
educated on the story.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

Time travelers lol why not? The guy made up the whole binary thing I'd be willing to bet the Time Travelers were future Americans too. I would be willing to bet that the "binary" message if Lexical Representation/ Analysis were to be applied along side samples of his other writing it would be a dead on match. A lot like speech patterns people also have writing patterns.
edit on 14-2-2016 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

interesting...
perhaps we could ask the other 13 witnesses what relevance that would have on thier experiences...
edit on 14-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I don't discount that something had happened and they had witnessed something, I am saying that I think the "message" delivered in Binary is a phony.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I suppose anything is possible...
but if I was going to make something up it would be better than that and more self serving...
especially in aiding in having you believe it...

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Well if they were time travels that gave Penniston a telepathic code in Binary that translates into english using lat. and long. from the originating year of 8100 I'll be a monkeys uncle. It would seem more appropriate if they came from the future that they would also had given not only a location in space but also location of time, of coarse them pesky time travelers didn't do that. As far as the whole telepathy thing goes, if it was such a great way to communicate things in binary why is it that Penniston couldn't even scribe some of this message intelligibly? Some of the things in there are wrong. Why would the craft have "glyphs" or writing on it if the future people possessed telepathy anyways? Telepathy in theory would be a pure way of communication considering that there would be no room to mis-communicate or mis-speak.I am certain the binary message is a hoax but that is only my opinion.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

The glyphs are not the occupants...
you are referring to the glyphs as if they were individuals...
instead of being a technological part of the craft...
Nor is it obvious he was supposed to recieve the message...
if it is true perhaps this information was gleaned by mistake perhaps had he performed a different function (touched it differntly) upon the glyphs he could have accessed something else...

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I'm referring to the glyphs as though they were writing and i am saying if the people from the future had telepathy what's the point of writing on the craft?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join