It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War’ on the spreading of conspiracy theories in schools in France

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Well France has now joined the ranks of calling Conspiracy Theorists - nutters - terrorists - delusinal

The French government has announced ‘war’ on the spreading of conspiracy theories in schools, saying that they believe conspiracies to give fuel to extremists who seek to radicalize young people.

Nothing to do with the 140 tons of gold that vanished with Gaddafi , How many other GOVERMENTS HAVE SAID THE SAME ? Bush & Blair come to mind for starters

yournewswire.com...

believe conspiracies to give fuel to extremists who seek to radicalize young people. We call it free thinking .

The internet sure does scare the pants off Big GOVERNMENT when they have to announce how bad conspiracy theorists are , what next the IPS of sites like these will be banned by Governments around the world

Freedom of speech - not in FRANCE

edit on 9/2/2016 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/2/2016 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

There are certain elements within the French government who are walking step in step with the real conspirators of global terror, that being alphabet agencies who report to the network of monopolies known as the cabal.

People are waking up and here in America have been since 9/11 regardless of Bush's little speech of "Not entertaining conspiracy theories"

With the French government attempting the same, you can be sure to see the people of France to start questioning more now then ever!

False flags do not work like they used to!

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago02America/Chicago229pmTuesday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

yea, they must have lots to hide b/c they are basically censoring free speech. i guess school is about spreading idea's and learning except when it comes to things the government doesn't want you to talk about it. correct me if i am wrong but i believe i read somewhere that protest were banned in France after that "terrorist attack" that happened during a concert? idk how people aren't pissed about this. i guess they don't care about being censored.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
They have to call conspiracy theorists nuts.

Too many conspiracies become realities and expose the big government scams.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

The way the French handled the Carrier deal with the Russians recently was a eye opener for many .

Sure looks like they are under orders from elsewhere and are practising damage control maybe over the cctv of inside a Restaurant , which many are wondering about the flying glass

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
They have to call conspiracy theorists nuts.

Too many conspiracies become realities and expose the big government scams.

Just some of what you could pull up very quickly on youtube

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

You know you're onto something when the government focuses it's attention and propaganda towards a certain demographic and starts labeling them as "conspiracy theorists" because this same demographic happens to be focusing it's attention on the government and demanding transparent accountability.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It sure is a good way to tip off the young minds about conspiracy theory in general ,but as they say what is forbidden is desired in life .

Hopefully someone will come out of the woodwork in France to stick their fingers up at this or it gets the riddicule it deserves in the world press .

But i will not be holding my breath as some French cars have 5 reverse gears and the press well enough said

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
FREEDUMB SONG - Paris World Leaders March - Je Suis Sick of These Lying Murdering Scum

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   

What really is a conspiracy theory - only something the establishment doesn't want you to talk about in case you implicate one or a group of their own people conspiring to gain some greedy end for the elite, usually at a financial cost or the lives of others.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

"Methinks they doth protest too much"
Sets my alarm bells off every time.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
It's a precursor to altering the job of schools.
They are there to turn out drones who'll do the jobs that can't be automated and buy stuff.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

"Methinks they doth protest too much"
Sets my alarm bells off every time.

Exactly. It happens here every day.

Dare to post a thread about chemtrails or Sandy Hook and the troops march out in lock-step to beat it into submission and silence.

Comically obvious but they don't seem to have any other strategy lol

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
there is a hell of a difference between free speech and say calling the holocaust a hoax.
thanks to marie le pen the hard right has forward momentum in france.
the vast majority of 'theories' from the interweb tend to blame jews, from jewish bankers rule the world to 9/11, all drivel and ultimately anti semitic.
something the front nationale has sympathies for.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
there is a hell of a difference between free speech and say calling the holocaust a hoax.
the vast majority of 'theories' from the interweb tend to blame jews, from jewish bankers rule the world to 9/11, all drivel and ultimately anti semitic.
These are also the same conspiracy theories the likes of Isis and their followers believe.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Democracy & government secrecy don't mix and criticizng "conspiracy theorists" is nothing but a sign that the government feels threatened by them, surely not if they have nothing to hide.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Well. In an open society we would rather take their theories and debunk them with facts instead of answering with ignorance and plain fascist censorship. Wouldn't we?

Sapere Aude! Remember the Kant?

You'll have a hard time telling us, that all 9/11 conspiracy theories are antisemitic hogwash.

Go ahead, lable every anti-gov. conspiracy theory antisemitic without the faintest support for your hysteria. Why not. I think it's the best way to keep the Nanny State in check, let it drown in it's own self-loving bigotry! You're doing quite well thus far, carry on!

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I don't defend myself being a "conspiracy theorist", or as one wise man put it, "society analyzers".

I judge and analyze the weird, coincidental, and astonishing things our governments, politicians, corporations, industries, world leaders including religious..

Because their sh*t stank!

There are coincidences, then there are obvious acts of tyranny or criminal. And throughout history before I was born into this twisted reality.

Also those oppressing, threatening, gaining power and more and more wealth to control others and international ties...

Is why I'm a "conspiracy theorist".

Whoever oppresses me, feels challenged by my free will and choice of mind, should be seen for what they are.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

I have yet to see anyone who calls the holocaust a hoax in its entirety. The only things I have read is that the numbers were vastly exaggerated. Something you'd expect the winning party to encourage, to make the war seem worth their effort.

I don't care if you believe everything the history books [written by the winners] say, that's your perogative, but I do have an issue when people who doubt any part of this winners history, get arrested and incarcerated, like the old German lady recently. She has done nothing wrong, just voiced her own doubts.

Governments wouldn't need to arrest anyone if all was nonsense, because anyone with a brain cell who would do some serious research would eventually find out that there is no substance to it. If they need to stifle people however, then there must be something to find out, or they really wouldn't care.
I mean nobody gets arrested for saying Jesus is an alien.

Same for people who are calling others derogative names, just because they believe their lovely, truth telling governments over those that have done some maths and did some actual research and MAY have found that numbers are not quite adding up to what we have been told.

History has been written and nobody is ALLOWED to change it, not even doubt it; even with research and new evidence that should be discussed and considered, accepted or thrown out. Thanks to people like you, we are forced to believe whatever we are told. Well done for being such a star underling.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Wow, good post. The lunatics of the worlds governments know that the kids of today are more enlightened to the truth then the older generation before them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join