It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just curious on how/why hillary has your support

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Surely the fact she is a Clinton should disqualify here.

Hasn't the USA had enough of dynasty rule and career politicians?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ExNihiloRed

Well, I am a Bernie supporter, I know how to read, spell. And I found ATS so I can't be too stupid or ill informed. I just don't come to the same conclusions as you. Maybe I dig deeper.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Most women will look at you with saucer doe eyes tilt their head and say because shes a woman. Sad.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: LongishLongo

Actually, he just said you're unlikely to get the response you're looking for because your original post reeks of bias. So far, that's been shown to be true.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: ExNihiloRed

Well, I am a Bernie supporter, I know how to read, spell. And I found ATS so I can't be too stupid or ill informed. I just don't come to the same conclusions as you. Maybe I dig deeper.

I said most, not all. I am not sure what finding ATS has to do with being stupid or being ill-informed about the election.
edit on 9-2-2016 by ExNihiloRed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: neveroddoreven99
a reply to: LongishLongo

Actually, he just said you're unlikely to get the response you're looking for because your original post reeks of bias. So far, that's been shown to be true.

Agreed. The response he is probably looking for is a collective bashing of Hillary that he can contribute to and get his S&F.

"Hillary is a lying, cheating, no good scoundrel, so please tell me why she is not such a lying, horrible, deceitful, no good, ugly, dumb, pant-suit wearing loser, because I am really open to hearing your point of view on that no good bitch."

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I would never vote FOR Clinton, but I would damn sure vote AGAINST Trump.

Unless you're going with one of the secondaries on the ballot, those are likely to be your options.
So you are rather trapped my friend.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join