It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist Sympathizer Obama Has DHS Delete Terrorist's Records!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I seem to recall Dubya telling the FBI to "back off" the Bin Ladens the summer before 9/11.
It gives me hope that there's still good people who work inside US intelligence who have the countries best interests at heart.
The idea of any President ordering the destruction of such material constitutes treason - a certain conviction if there is an attack as a direct result of said intelligence being scrubbed.

According to snopes this is a lie.

www.snopes.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: stevieray
I'll cede your point when Westboro is involved in violence and killing across the globe, every day.

Until then, you have no point whatsoever.

ISIS isn't involved in violence and killing across the globe every day either. I'd say that you have no point whatsoever and are trying to dismiss a point that makes a lot of sense with poor reasoning and comparisons.

ISIS isn't involved in violence...every day? Really? The world "involved" means ANY involvement. That includes preparing for attacks, supporting attackers, financial support of terrorists, etc., etc. I would say they are INVOLVED in killing every single day...at least.

What the hell do you think they are doing? Throwing birthday parties with balloons and confetti? Geeeeez. Get off your soapbox and stop preaching lies. For a change.

Well that can explain quite a few Christian terrorist groups too then.

Well, if you can name them and give us an approximate number for them, I guess we'll have a discussion underway.

Until then, I will remain more worried about the "tiny %" that equals millions of muslim terrorists, and the billion or two who remain silent about their killings, beheadings, stonings, burnings, drownings, electrocutions, child soldiers / bombers, and so on.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kitana

I'll cede your point when Westboro is involved in violence and killing across the globe, every day.

Until then, you have no point whatsoever.

ISIS isn't involved in violence and killing across the globe every day either..

Wow, just wow. You are an ISIS apologist? Really? WOW!

This is definitely a reality of your own creation.

Yes, any rational critique of what ISIS is doing is an ISIS apology... What a fountain of logic and reason you are... /sarc

haha, OK I was a bad person last time. Let me approach this more responsibly.

Can someone investigate this seemingly insulting comment and adjudicate it's relationship to prevailing ATS policy on such things ?

Thank you for this service.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
It never ceases to amaze that a common tactic, passing as debate or discussion, is to attempt to portray other posters as having "an agenda" or "showing up in every thread" when, were the person making this statement not also in those threads, continually promoting not facts but merely critiques of other posters ...

Well, this is why T&C prevent us from going after each other, I assume.

The greatest issue in discussions like the impact of someone like Mr. Haney (and honestly, I'm sure he really does BELIEVE these claims he makes and I think he's probably been ill-used by sites like Daily Caller, Breitbart, Fox, etc.) is the endless mantra of standard political rhetoric rather than facts that can be substantiated.

I used up way too much "space" in this particular discussion trying to substantiate the facts about Mr. Haney, yet ... isn't that what we need to be doing here? Whether we are pro or con or somewhere in the middle on a given subject ... what benefit is there in the continual repetition of political cant.

There is none.

The sheer unrelenting hatred of President Obama on the Right never ceases to amaze me. Obama has made some bad decisions, he hasn't been that effective in many ways, but in others, he's done okay. Yet, he and his Administration get blamed for the most absurd, irrational, unsubstantiated garbage ... that doesn't stand up to even the least amount of reasonable analysis ... like most of this thread and others like it.

Makes one wonder why one puts effort into actually presenting observable, provable facts.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You nailed it and thus why I've been ignoring his attempts to troll me.

The sheer unrelenting hatred of President Obama on the Right never ceases to amaze me. Obama has made some bad decisions, he hasn't been that effective in many ways, but in others, he's done okay. Yet, he and his Administration get blamed for the most absurd, irrational, unsubstantiated garbage ... that doesn't stand up to even the least amount of reasonable analysis ... like most of this thread and others like it.

I started out Obama's Presidency VERY skeptical of him, but over the years I've mellowed out and gotten increasingly annoyed at the right's hyperbolic portrayal of him. To be honest, I'd give him a B rating as far as Presidents go. Not awesome but not that bad either. Over all, I feel his contributions have been rather positive for the country. Things are certainly better today than at the end of Bush' Presidency. That's for sure.
edit on 9-2-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Either this thing happened, or it didn't.

1001 attacks on the person who made the claim, does nothing.

1001 claims about racist hate of Obama, does nothing.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Either this thing happened, or it didn't.

1001 attacks on the person who made the claim, does nothing.

1001 claims about racist hate of Obama, does nothing.

haha...edit...obligatory Bush reference really doesn't help to prove or disprove the story either.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
There have been no attacks on Mr. Haney, unless looking for and finding verifiable facts constitute attack.

No one in this discussion has mentioned racist hate of Obama ... though the hatred of the man is not only palpable in this thread, it is in actuality the point f the whole thing here.

OP didn't try to vet Mr. Haney or his claims WHATSOEVER ... and desperately fought against attempts to do so.

The claim that "something either happened or it didn't" is certainly true. However, what we do here is search for the best evidence we can find for claims and counter claims, we look beyond what the mainstream media tells us (and yes, there is certainly at this point a right-wing media that is just as insidious in its agendas and twisting of facts) and try to find "the truth."

In this case, based on the evidence we have to hand, Mr. Haney's claims seem to be mostly unsubstantiated for anyone who is not a "true believer."

ETA: HOWEVER, he seems to be trying to start a new round with his latest The Hill article ... so I'll look forward to any actual facts that come up. If it were to be proven that there is actually some sort of conspiracy in DHS, State and the White House to shield actual terrorist groups ... it would be ... HUUUGE.
edit on 9-2-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Ntoed

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

There is a reason that the extreme left supports the extreme Islamist agenda. There is a reason every action of government and the left supports and encourages and causes to grow the extremist camp.

This group funnels money to them, help them in every possible way, propagandizes the public in the attempt to make the most extreme into angels of light and innocence while they rape and murder and sell those around them.

To your idea that ISIS commits no violence daily, to your support through an attempt to propagandize the public at large and make such horror into innocent acts - there is no response, other than the reason these two groups work so closely together and help one another in every way, is that you are on the same team, whether you consciously realize it or not, through your support of such actions, you are on the same team.

And to that, there is simply nothing to say. Anything that is to be said, I suppose will be said by someone else. Have a nice life.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kitana
a reply to: Krazysh0t

There is a reason that the extreme left supports the extreme Islamist agenda. There is a reason every action of government and the left supports and encourages and causes to grow the extremist camp.

This is straight up partisan hyperbole.

This group funnels money to them, help them in every possible way, propagandizes the public in the attempt to make the most extreme into angels of light and innocence while they rape and murder and sell those around them.

Proof?

To your idea that ISIS commits no violence daily, to your support through an attempt to propagandize the public at large and make such horror into innocent acts - there is no response, other than the reason these two groups work so closely together and help one another in every way, is that you are on the same team, whether you consciously realize it or not, through your support of such actions, you are on the same team.

Yeah glad to see that being critical of the official narrative about ISIS gets you labeled as a sympathizer. I guess the media lies to us except when its about Muslims.

And to that, there is simply nothing to say. Anything that is to be said, I suppose will be said by someone else. Have a nice life.

You're right. We have nothing more to say because you can't talk to me like a reasonable adult who may just happen to have a different opinion than you.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
You nailed it cleanly.

"the enemy of my enemy". Anybody who hates America, Christianity, capitalism, constitution....is A-OK !

Kind of short-sighted, since these wonderful jihad-caliphate-sharia artists kill for the mere suggestion of virtually everything the left believes in.

But I guess they have a plan for that after the primary enemy, everything that made up America from 1776 to 2008, is defeated.

About like the grand experience of communism "after the bloody revolution". Just more bloody existence, not quite the puppy dogs & rainbows that marx promised.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
There are millions of people in the world who have good reason to "hate America."

How interesting the same ideologues that support unending various domestic movements to condemn the acts of the US Government are always so quick to condemn anyone who points out that we, the good ol' USA ourselves, haven't always acted legally, equitably or even humanely in our foreign policies or the way we have treated other nations and peoples.

How interesting as well the vague meaningless terms that are bandied about with such ease ... extreme left, for example. And yet, there are never any specifics, or citations of fact associated with these claims, only broad simplistic strokes that appeal to certain zealots in certain ideologies.

The mind-blisteringly false rhetoric which continually equivocates "America" = "Christianity" = "Capitalism" = "Constitution" is simply too exhausting for words. Time and time again, it is easily demonstrable that the same folks who are always waving a copy of the Constitution around are actually just using it as a mere stage prop for their gutless drama (because they sure as heck don't know what it actually says.)

This has been evident throughout this thread. Facts (that are referenced and substantiated) are ignored, posters are attacked and slandered as opposed to ideas being discussed ... baseless propaganda replaces objective fact-based debate.

There's really not much else to say.
edit on 9-2-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
That's a lot of words, when "America Sux" would have succinctly summed it up.

Let's see -

-Saved europe from itself in WW1

-Saved europe / Japan from itself in WW2

-Saved europe and God knows who else from USSR

-Saved at least some of Korea from China & communism; the part that "beat America" is really, really happy and successful

-Tried to save Vietnam and Cuba from USSR & communism; American leftists wouldn't have it. Those folks have had a great time as a result

-Continually trying to save Mexico, C America, S America from the cartels and communism.....they don't seem to be too interested in avoiding any of it, lol

-Gave the world most of the medical and technology advances of the last 100 years

-Gave the world their infrastructures and economies after they blew themselves up a few times

-Gave the ME their oil infrastructure, with which they've made many many trillions over the years

-Gave more aid and food to the rest of the stumbling, bumbling world than anybody ever, combined

-Never followed the colonization examples of various euro countries; always packed up and went home after kicking various dumbasses' asses

Yeah, bad evil America. On some planet somewhere in someone's mind.......

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Oh, forgot one......

-Burgeoning interest in saving the globe from jihad-caliphate-sharia, for which we get nothing but bug-eyed spittle-flying invective.

More pure logic, lol.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
One-sided summaries not to mention blatantly false ones along with the continual trumpeting of our "exceptionalism" and superiority coupled with absolute denial of any of our failures that is more than a small part of our problems.

In any world based on reality.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I'd like to do a study of what makes Americans hate America.

Detailed analysis of what happened in their childhoods. And generational failings, shames.

What abuses and drugs and perversions are involved. From whom, at whom.

A credible scale to measure the personal self loathing, before it extends to country self-loathing.

How much of it they got in school, back alley, underground organizations.

How getting kicked out of various things, leads to pervasive life-long hate of those things.

This would be fascinating.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

You forgot:

Started a war in Iraq, destabilizing the country and destroying its infrastructure that even to this day isn't even close to fully restored, under completely false pretenses.

Supported torture in lieu of the Geneva Conventions to catch terrorists.

Destabilized central and south america originally with the banana republics and similar enterprises.

Destabilized country after country in the Middle East, Africa, and South America because their politics didn't agree with our politics.

Blow up large portions of a country then wonder why that area brews terrorists in large amounts.

Forced the world to go along with the largely failed war on drugs (which is responsible for creating the cartel problem south of our boarder).

Spies on its on citizenry.

Has the number one incarceration rate in the entire world despite calling itself the "land of the free".

Among others. Also, you over exaggerated things like our contribution to win WW2. Russia actually contributed SIGNIFICANTLY more than we did to help end that war and it is likely that without Russia, that war would have either continued MUCH longer or we would have lost.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
lol, re-writing history is certainly a cottage industry these days, and apparently at least a temporary salve for self-loathing.

It's a free country, thank God, unlike most of the rest of the fetid, rancid world. Can't really stop it.

But shame on those for whom it is their main hobby, or sole salvation.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
heh, one thing we don't disagree on is the war on drugs.

Close it down, lock stock, and barrel.

Cigs, booze, pharmaceuticals everywhere..........why not the heroin, meth, coke, and so on. Let the people have a big old time, or simply grow up.

But no, no trillion dollar system of butt-wiping for the fools who jump all over it like candy. We know that's the next demand as soon as this one's granted.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Variations on the empty phrase "you hate America" have been used pejoratively (for a long time) especially since the mid 20th century against political opponents, (usually from conservatives toward liberals and progressives). It's an tired, sad old shtick, particularly in light of the fact that so much of the rabid right is now against "the government" and are really against the traditional values of the United States of America.

Ironic, isn't it?

How many discussions are turned to armchair analysis of how other posters are imagined to be? How many times are blatant insulting "ad hom" arguments used in place of real fact-based debates?

Phil Haney, from facts discovered in research, is apparently one of those folks who has been utterly consumed by their own ideology and beliefs. He seems to literally believe that his "work" and his work alone would have prevented, well, just about every major domestic terror attack in the last five years or so. And this very much appeals to folks who are routinely content with ignorant beliefs over actual fact and vapid harangue over documented evidence.
edit on 9-2-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join