It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist Sympathizer Obama Has DHS Delete Terrorist's Records!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
You missed one Electric .. .here's Willie again on December 15, 2015

If they had not marginalized one of the best people working for Homeland Security and had not gone after him and attacked him, they would have learned--and I am talking about my friend Phil Haney , who was very adept at using social media to see if they had questions about somebody--what kind of contacts are out there on the Internet? What pictures were made with whom? What is posted where about this person? It is also important to have somebody like him who has spent time in the Middle East, who knows the language, who knows and understands moderate Islam, who understands radical Islam, who understands who the players are and who the imams are who are teaching radical Islam, who knows the groups that are teaching radical Islam.

If Phil Haney had been allowed to continue the investigation into Tablighi Jamaat, then he would have seen the ties that these shooters had. He would have found Ms. Malik's social posting. One of the things he says would have tipped him off right away is that ``Tashfeen Malik'' is a boy's name, and he is a bit of a hero in radical Islamic circles. If you know that, which I didn't and he does, then you pull that person aside for additional screening. You pull that application and ask, ``Why do you have a boy's name? You certainly weren't given that.'' His example is it would be like a woman from America who was trying to get into another country with the name ``George Washington.'' Really? That is your real name? It would raise flags and questions and would cause you to do further checking.

Congressional Record December 15, 2015 -

Still repeating what was available on the right wingnut media.

Where is Phil's testimony before Congress that you claimed, Electric?

Just answer that question.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Gohmert repeating what he read on Breitbart is your PROOF?????

This is getting more pathetic as we go along. Why are you spreading lies and misinformation?

ROFLMAO... You should just quit your disinformation job already...

You keep changing your goal post exactly as I stated.

This is in the Congressional record, Senator Gomet's statement in Congress is proof of everything Haney has stated so far.

Why wouldn't the other hearings be made more public?... Geez, i don't know...Maybe because it has been sensitive/classified information until Haney blew the lit, and this information couldn't be made public unless a whistle-blower came forward with this?...

edit on 8-2-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Gohmert repeating what he read on Breitbart is your PROOF?????

This is getting more pathetic as we go along. Why are you spreading lies and misinformation?

ROFLMAO... You should just quit your disinformation job already...

You keep changing your goal post exactly as I stated.

This is in the Congressional record, Senator Gomet's statement in Congress is proof of everything Haney has stated so far.

Why wouldn't the other hearings be made more public?... Geez, i don't know...Maybe because it has been sensitive information until Haney blew the lit and this information couldn't be made public unless a whistle blower came forward with this?...

Jesus, Louis Gohmert is in the House of REPRESENTATIVES, not the Senate.

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
Until then he had only shared this information with Congress back in 2012 because he was still employed working for the DHS/U.S. Customs and Border Patrol.

You claimed that Haney had testified in 2012. That's not true.

You have no corroborating evidence that Phil or Philip Haney worked for NTC-P. If you do, post it.

If these appearances were secret, how did you know about it?

Why hasn't there been a Congressional Investigation?

Why hasn't there been a DHS investigation by the IG?

In fact, the only investigation by the DHS IG was into Mr. Philip Haney by his own admission (The Hill, December 16, 2015)

The facts are clear here.

No evidence exists that Philip Haney worked anywhere but for Agriculture studying boll weevils. That he is an entomologist was confirmed in this Daily Caller article.

No evidence exists that anyone anywhere except the right wing media (and the generally accepted Village Idiot Louis Gohmert) places any credence in this crap INCLUDING the Republican House of Representatives.

edit on 8-2-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Louie Gohmert's file at Politifact

True 0
Mostly True 0
Half True 0
Mostly False ( 22%)(2)
False (67%)(6)
Pants on Fire (11%) (1)

Details at the site.

``````

Louis Gohmert Piles Distortion on Distortion

edit on 8-2-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Alright ... I actually have found other corroborating evidence for Haney's position at NTC-P:

Interestingly enough, Electric ... it comes from the man's church site that you said had nothing to do with this topic.

Here you go from the 2011 End Time Holy Convocation and Prophetic School Conference:

Philip Haney

Philip is a gifted brother… who comes to us from Marietta, GA where he lives with his wife Francesca. Philip has been blessed by the Holy Spirit to teach and communicate relevant information to the Body of Christ regarding Islam and the spiritual warfare taking place in the Middle East. As an anti-terrorism intelligence officer with specialty in Hamas and Tablighi Jamaat, Philip has made numerous trips to Israel working with the Dept. of Homeland Security. He works from the Atlanta International Airport (the busiest airport in the world).

Dates from 2011, corroborates with other details ... seems to be as factual as we can achieve here.

Mystery of Israel Convocation 2011

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Gryphon66

That was deep cover protection measures.

They use those methods when sensitive assignments are involved.

So secret that his position was publicly announced at a extremist religious conference in 2011.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Another point of corroboration:

Hebrew Nation Online - Morning Radio Show August 8 2015

Today’s guest was Phil Haney, a recently-retired analyst formerly with the Department of Homeland Security. Phil shared with us some of his insights on the Everlasting Covenant YHVH established with Himself, the Promised Land, and His Anointed Ones (the nation of Israel – both the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and those who are grafted or adopted into the nation). His teaching took us from the first mention of this Covenant in the account of Noah all the way down to our present day, when the nations of the earth are raging against the Lord and His Anointed (Psalm 2). To see the Powerpoint presentation accompanying Phil’s teaching please click here.

Haney retired in July 2015. Check.

If you're interested in Haney's Power Point presentation mentioned above, find that link here

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Gee weez, you got me... Gomert is not a Senator but a representative. That must be the evidence you need to keep claiming Haney has been lying...
As for your earlier comment on Islamic extremists equaling "5/1.5 billion"...

In the excerpt below Haney comments that he believes this particular group, Tablighi Jamaat, has 50 million members.

As an entymologist might follow the trail of insects to divine the location of their hive, Haney began investigating a Salafist Muslim fundamentalist group called Tablighi Jamaat, whose name means “the Party of the Promoters.” He believes this group, which has about 50 million members worldwide, should be much better known to Americans concerned about radicalization and terrorist infiltration.

www.breitbart.com...

(oh and btw, the entymologist reference above, which you also tried to use against Haney, is just an analogy...he isn't an entymologist...)

That 50 million member number is moderate compared to the numbers that "is thought" makes up the membership of this group.

Tablighi Jamaat (Urdu: تبلیغی جماعت‎, Tablīghī Jamā‘at; Arabic: جماعة التبليغ‎, Jamā‘at at-Tablīgh; Bengali: তাবলীগ জামাত; Hindi: तबलीग़ी जमात; English: Society for spreading faith) is a global Sunni Islamic proselytizing and revivalist movement that focuses on urging Muslims return to orthodox Sunni Islam,[5][6] and particularly in matters of ritual, dress, and personal behavior.[7] The organisation is estimated to have between twelve(8) and 150 million adherents (3) (the majority living in South Asia[9]), and a presence in somewhere between 150(8) and 213 countries.[3] It has been called "one of the most influential religious movements in 20th century Islam".[10]

en.wikipedia.org...

And that's just this one group. But you, and the Obama administration want to claim these groups are not a global threat...

To continue...

Haney noted that people with a superficial knowledge of Islam think “Salafi” Islam is synonymous with “radical,” but that’s not true. “It meansoriginal,'” he said. “Theyre going back to the original version of Islam, that existed in the time of Mohammed. They are not ‘radicals,’ they are going back to the original. That is what ‘Salafi’ means. Wahhabi Islam, the Saudi Arabian version with the women in black – that is a Salafi movement.”

www.breitbart.com...

I know you are going to try to claim, "oh, but he says they are not radical"... Yeah, that is if you think that the things Mohammed did were not radical. Mohammed told Muslims back then to spread Islam by any means, including by the sword... Mohammed decapitated men from caravans that he and his band raided, including many that had surrendered. He took female captives as "sex slaves/wifes", etc, etc...

That is what Islam was originally, and that is what this group, among others, want to bring back into the world. Not to mention that they have brought this back to many regions of the world already.

This is not to say there are no Muslim moderate that decide not to follow this. Of course there are Muslim moderates, but they also find themselves oppressed by radical Muslims who want to bring back all the deeds that Mohammed did back in time and want to implement a global caliphate...

Meanwhile, we have got some people/members trying to defame by any means necessary whistle-blowers like Phil/Philip Haney...

You have got to wonder why some people just keep on trying to defame whistle-blowers such as Phil Haney despite the fact that there is evidence corroborating what Haney has been stating...

edit on 9-2-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

There is ZERO evidence in any of this that Barack Obama personally commanded anything in this very odd chain of events to happen.

Let me get back to you on that claim you made with some evidence I will post tomorrow, kind of late here, but wanted to keep a reminder of this claim you made which is false.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Demopublicans Republicrats
Their all in the Same House and The Same Bed.

What Difference Does It Make ?

All Data Should be Kept and not Deleted
Like Deleting EMAILS

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Haven't claimed that Mr. Haney is lying. His claims are extraordinary; his credentials deserved to be vetted.

Didn't claim that 5/1.8 billion ratio of terrorists to Muslims was accurate (that was in response to poor examples as explained)

You choose to believe what you read in right-wing media; I do not. I now know the facts.

Mr. Haney believes things that he doesn't seem to be able to convince anyone except Louie Gohmert of, oh, and yourself.

You have misrepresented yourself multiple times in your claims that you haven't substantiated.

/shrug

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Good information

Lot of people don't even have a clue.

Got your work cut out for you now.

Why People of the USA Can't See that Obama has put this Country in
The CRAPPER.
All That's Left to Do is To Vote for Hillary and She will Pull the Handle.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: stevieray
I'll cede your point when Westboro is involved in violence and killing across the globe, every day.

Until then, you have no point whatsoever.

ISIS isn't involved in violence and killing across the globe every day either. I'd say that you have no point whatsoever and are trying to dismiss a point that makes a lot of sense with poor reasoning and comparisons.

ISIS isn't involved in violence...every day? Really? The world "involved" means ANY involvement. That includes preparing for attacks, supporting attackers, financial support of terrorists, etc., etc. I would say they are INVOLVED in killing every single day...at least.

What the hell do you think they are doing? Throwing birthday parties with balloons and confetti? Geeeeez. Get off your soapbox and stop preaching lies. For a change.

Well that can explain quite a few Christian terrorist groups too then.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kitana

originally posted by: stevieray
I'll cede your point when Westboro is involved in violence and killing across the globe, every day.

Until then, you have no point whatsoever.

ISIS isn't involved in violence and killing across the globe every day either..

Wow, just wow. You are an ISIS apologist? Really? WOW!

This is definitely a reality of your own creation.

Yes, any rational critique of what ISIS is doing is an ISIS apology... What a fountain of logic and reason you are... /sarc
edit on 9-2-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

rational critique. I know ISIS, I know what they do, what they stand for, what they want. I know where their minds and hearts are. I know them well and not due to propaganda that I just happened to believe, anyone who can excuse such things, anyone who can rationalize their acts and actions, is completely beyond all hope.

I am reminded of something, which you wont understand but I feel it needs to be said because it wasn't until coming to this site that I realized something. So this I say to those who will understand:

Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, "Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand. If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand?"

As for you Krazysh0t, I have nothing to say. Rationalize and support terrorism all you like, it is not to me to stop you.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

As for you Krazysh0t, I have nothing to say. Rationalize and support terrorism all you like, it is not to me to stop you.

Supporting terrorism... This is what we've come to. Can't even have a civil conversation about terrorists without someone telling the other that they are supporting terrorists. You know, I was going to type out a nice long post to respond to each of your points, but forget it. You don't want to hear them and you clearly don't care to give me any respect so I'll just leave you to your smug satisfaction. I'd rather not get infracted. It's so ironic that you quoted Jesus and then posted this to me. And Christians wonder why I don't like their religion...
edit on 9-2-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

As always, I'm glad to see any actual evidence you care to discuss.

You've intentionally mistated a great deal of what I've written, and I just want to be honest with you, if you continue, you'll only be ignored.

Here are my actual and claims in this discussion:

Philip Haney has been proven to be who he says he is for the most part. He has also been shown to be a pro-Israel, anti-Islam Christian extremist. Were I to make a guess, this latter fact bleeding over into his professional life probably invalidated a lot of his work at NTC-P. 2010-2011 seems to have been a significant period in his life, when he became very involved with the "Mysteries of Israel" movement (as detailed previously). His letter of commendation from Director Conroy is dated 2012. Perhaps as he became more and more involved with a fringe apocalyptic cult, his work began to suffer. What we do know from his statement is that he started rebelling against the DHS command structure in 2013 or so, claiming he went as far as the DHS IG and Congress (unsubstantiated). By his own statement, the IG rather than bringing charges based on his wild claims actually started investigating him, more than likely because of his own, religiously-based obsessions. The fact that there has been ZERO Congressional interest (well, except for perennial loon and liar Louie Gohmert) in his claims shows how wild and extreme they are.

Of course there are terrorists who are Muslim, and there are terrorist organizations that claim Islam. However, it does not follow that this minority speaks for or represents Islam. Violent extremism and terrorism are POLITICAL acts not RELIGIOUS ones. They are deployed by groups seeking to have political influence that is proportionally greater than and outside of their sphere of ability.
edit on 9-2-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling correction

(post by stevieray removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Supporting terrorism... This is what we've come to. Can't even have a civil conversation about terrorists without someone telling the other that they are supporting terrorists. You know, I was going to type out a nice long post to respond to each of your points, but forget it. You don't want to hear them and you clearly don't care to give me any respect so I'll just leave you to your smug satisfaction. I'd rather not get infracted. It's so ironic that you quoted Jesus and then posted this to me. And Christians wonder why I don't like their religion...

There's an old saying, "if the shoe fits....."

When people show up in every thread about islamic terrorism, bringing the whole catalogue of excuses, denials, derails, distortions to each one.....then yes, suspicions and descriptions will follow.

It's a nifty effort indeed, to enable/ support muslim terrorism while bashing the "badness" of Christianity, in the same breath. Takes a very special logic lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join