It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure via. Inner Earth Tourism?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Having watched the latest interview of secret space program whistleblower Corey Goode, the idea occurred to me that maybe disclosure could come about in a round about way by private enterprise stepping in and establishing tourism to the sights to be seen and beings to interface with in the inner earth. That way, the government wouldn't have to admit to anything - just acquiesce in allowing the tourism to take place.

Here is an illustration of a scene that Corey apparently saw in a tour of the inner earth civilization of humanoid beings who have been there for millions of years:

spherebeingalliance.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

Inner Earth tourism. I would go if there were anything to see there. How do the plants get light for photosynthesis though?

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots
...and establishing tourism to the sights to be seen and beings to interface with in the inner earth.

How many frequent flier miles would I accumulate on a vacation to the inner earth?

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

There has been talk about their technology for light. Something about it is created by frequencies.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

So they must be technologically advanced then I suppose. Why, they could come out and meet us! Is there a reason they haven't come out to meet us? Maybe they don't want to, then why would we be allowed to wander in and visit? It gets so confusing.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

There has been talk about their technology for light. Something about it is created by frequencies.
I don't understand all the technical jargon. Could you explain it in layman's terms.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Are seismologists in on the secret? They would be able to detect an Inner hollow Earth by seismograph readings (they can use readings passing through the Earth from Earthquakes on almost the other side of the Earth to determine what the structure of the Earth is).

Is there any reason to think Corey Goode's accounts are not false? On one hand we have science that could be repeated and verified by others. On the other hand we have some guy whose story cannot be verified. Using critical thinking skills, I'm more likely to believe the repeatable and verifiable science before I blindly believe Cory Goode "just because he sez so".

I'm not a sheeple who blindly believes someone without known principles of nature to back up his claims.

edit on 2/5/2016 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Yes, they are advanced.

They consider us war-like and inferior. But there is also an interest in bringing down the cabal that controls planet earth and in disclosure.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Yes, they are advanced.

They consider us war-like and inferior.

If they are so advanced why not pop out of their burrows and fix all the 'problems'?

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I found the reason for the lighting, it is diffuse, in an area the size of a state IN Texas.

CG: Right. And we're working our way. She wants to take us to see their gardens. We came out into-- out kind of like-- we were in the wall of like a cavern coming out, and there is a cavernous area that is so huge. And there are pillars that go all the way up to the ceiling, that I couldn't even begin to estimate how tall the ceiling was.

DW: Wow.

CG: I mean this cavern was the size of a state in Texas. It was absolutely huge. And built into the pillar were some structures that were built into the pillars.

CG: Like where people live?

CG: Where people lived or worked or did something. And they were bigger around than any skyscrapers I've seen, these pillars. And there were all these--

DW: Did you feel like vertigo-- like you're like, whoa, you can't even stand up?

CG: When you looked up, there was a-- not really a vertigo feeling, but a forced perspective feeling of-- did not expect to come out into such a large area.

DW: Was it the same type of diffuse lighting, where it's just bright everywhere, and--

CG: Not up high. Down low there was-- the lighting was everywhere.

DW: OK.

So that sorts that out then.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I don't know but I get the feeling this Corey Goode fella may be trying to pull the wool over people's eyes here.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I don't think Corey Goode claims to be an expert on that. I don't recall it being discussed in any detail. He just repeated what he was told. He's not a scientist. His job is as an intuitive empath - one who facilitates communication between groups at meetings.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

So they must be technologically advanced then I suppose. Why, they could come out and meet us! Is there a reason they haven't come out to meet us? Maybe they don't want to, then why would we be allowed to wander in and visit? It gets so confusing.

This is the same with alien visitation and disclosure.

If alien visitation is real, then the aliens MUST be in collaboration with the big bad governments keeping them secret; i.e., they must also want to stay secret, or else they would just say "here we are" in a non-ambiguous manner.

Considering the haven't done so makes me think that either a.) they are in cahoots with TPTB to keep themselves secret, b.) TPTB are just as in the dark as we are about these aliens, or c.) aliens aren't visiting.

So as you said, it's confusing that if these inner Earth people exist, why haven't they unambiguously made their existence known? If they haven't, then it would seem they do not wish to be known, which means they wouldn't be very keen on this tourism.

edit on 2/5/2016 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Great! Now what? I guess my secret spot is now over.

Here comes the tourists… I guess I'll just leave but keep my place rented out for vacation rentals.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Personally, I would not be able to have an opinion one way or the other if I could not see him being interviewed. I use my intuition.

The Cosmic Disclosure interviews are by subscription, but here is an interview of him that will allow you to get to know him a little bit:

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

How many years now have they been saying that "the aliens wants to bring down the cabal, illuminati, people in power, shadow governments and etc") For soooo looooong, and still nothing.

And this Corey Goode guy comes through Wilcock or whatever his name is, he's such a fraud!

Aliens as u call em' don't give a F about our governments, if they wanted to they could blast them to hell in a blink of an eye, wipe out this planet of all life in matter of seconds and have their own disclosure if they so wanted it out there!

NO!

However, IF there would ever be a global war or one of those bad "aliens" starting to take their wars to this Planet then YES they would come and stop that mess.

The true et's wants us to evolve in our own time, live and learn, evolve on more levels than one.

Stop with all this conspiracy and lies being told all around. When will people stop believing these frauds!

People who've had true, real, authentic communications and encounters with et's don't go to those weird ass people to get some youtube views. They don't feel the need to sell books and promote garbage, the et's don't tell us to do that #!

That's all HUMAN!
I'm tired of all those bs people spreading their lies to get money!

#PeaceOut

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Paid subscription?

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bennyzilla

Yes.

But you can read the transcripts of all of the interviews. Click on the link in the OP.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Thank you for taking the time to find that link for me, and now I have a little confession to make. I kind of already knew about Corey Goode, he of space soldier fame, and had already concluded that his story was so far out there that it was in all probability fake.

I was being a little playful in here, but the fact that you had the decency to find a link for me makes me feel bad about that.

So, my apologies for not being genuine, and good luck with your search for the truth.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Nice thanks.

Ture or not it's sure interesting

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join