It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure via. Inner Earth Tourism?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Duuuuude.. . heh, you be funny.

But there are a whole lot of folks sure there are enlightened beings under our feet... whether they are perfectly correct or crystal rubbing, rainbow farting, new age Koolaid chuggers I haven't the faintest...

Be cool if so, though the geologists and planetary scientists will have some relearnin' ta do.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: ConnectDots

I kind of already knew about Corey Goode, he of space soldier fame, and had already concluded that his story was so far out there that it was in all probability fake.

Space soldier?

His function is intuitive empath, although he has said there were things he was involved in that he's not proud of and had to have help in coping with his conscience in relation to those things.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Something about it is created by frequencies.

Exactly. Everything is created by frequencies.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Here you go, he said he went into space a lot, was a soldier and then came back and it was all like no time had passed.

Goode’s IE abilities played an important role in communicating with non-terrestrial beings (termed “interfacing”) as part of one of the Secret Space Programs (SSP). During his 20 year service he had a variety of experiences and assignments including the Intruder Intercept Interrogation Program, Assignment to the ASSR “ISRV”– Auxiliary Specialized Space Research, Interstellar Class Vessel, and much more. This all occurred in a “20 and Back” agreement from 1986/87-2007 with recall work until the present day.

Corey Goode about page on sphere alliance.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Where do you see "soldier" in that quote?

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Here is a thread you might like to read.

Amazing interview heralds disclosure

Don't shoot the messenger.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Everything is created by frequencies.

Everything is how frequent one visits the pub/liquor store/drug dealer ya mean... heh

(kidding... tho I think this particular set of unusual data is bunk.. key word "think")

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots

Where do you see "soldier" in that quote?

He was serving with the military when all this happened, went onto spaceships as a military employee, what else could he be claiming?

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

a reply to: skunkape23

I don't think Corey Goode claims to be an expert on that. I don't recall it being discussed in any detail. He just repeated what he was told. He's not a scientist. His job is as an intuitive empath - one who facilitates communication between groups at meetings.
I see. Now it all makes sense.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Cool thread. I love little tales like this, even if that's all they are, so thanks for that. The 'upcoming book' references irked me a little, though. Gotta take it for what it is, I guess.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Coorey Goode is on the P.B.S.(professional bullsh!tters squad) on gaiam t.v.

When david wilcock, coorey goode, and friends join hands, there is no limit to the bullsh!t these men can create!

Let the profession bullsh!tters squad unite!

But seriously, this guy hangs out with blue bird people and takes inner earth tours like hes got an alien six flags VIP pass.

Yet, he can't seem to take one picture or video.

When hes asked about visual evidence, he says that visual evidence will distract from his message and won't compare to the huge ET data dumps that are ever on the horizon.

Where have we heard an ever-approaching revelation before? O yea! From David Wilock. The 2012 ascension. We were all supposed to be in the 4th & 5th dimension by now.

O wait, disclosure/ascension is not last year, it's this year now! Meanwhile, feel free to donate or buy some stuff while I make up incredible stories all over again!

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

I don't know why people get irked about books. People should write books in order to educate the public.

I'm not aware of any upcoming book from Corey, however.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

He got some training in other areas, but he was not a soldier. His work was for the military, yes.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Well, semantics apart, what we are left with is a basic old fashioned contactee story, complete with ever increasing layers of fantasy, with a modern twist.

We had our own story about a breakaway civilization on ATS you know? It was almost an ATS exclusive and a great read, if you take it for what it is. A quick search for forevermen will bring it up first thread.

Wonderfully creative story, had a lot of people very...concerned.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Box of Rain

Are seismologists in on the secret? They would be able to detect an Inner hollow Earth by seismograph readings (they can use readings passing through the Earth from Earthquakes on almost the other side of the Earth to determine what the structure of the Earth is).

Is there any reason to think Corey Goode's accounts are not false? On one hand we have science that could be repeated and verified by others. On the other hand we have some guy whose story cannot be verified. Using critical thinking skills, I'm more likely to believe the repeatable and verifiable science before I blindly believe Cory Goode "just because he sez so".

I'm not a sheeple who blindly believes someone without known principles of nature to back up his claims.

Eh...all it would take is a small group of people to create faulty or false technology that these seismologist use.

Just an idea,not saying that is how or what they do. It could be done.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Have the hollow Earth people explained why a hollow Earth didn't get sucked into the Sun?

Aren't we doing the physics thing anymore?What's holding us in orbit?Magic?

This is just as ridiculous as the flat Earth idiocy.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

There has been talk about their technology for light. Something about it is created by frequencies.

You can't create something using frequencies.A frequency is how often something occurs in a given time period.This sort of thing can how ever be created using b$$$$hit by someone looking to earn a fast buck.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bennyzilla

Paid subscription?

Yes, that is how frauds typically operate.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

No, subscription is how internet television works when it is not supported by advertising. Corey Goode has nothing to do with the subscription, which is for access to numerous other offerings on the website.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

I don't know why people get irked about books. People should write books in order to educate the public.

Fiction isn't educating, as that is what this man is trying to pass as the truth.
edit on 6-2-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join