It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Fincum footage.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I know its getting monotonous, but there seems to be footage cut out of the Fincum killing footage....

HERE
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Courtesy of Anon72....

When the protestors truck hits the snowbank at 5-6 second mark.....
At the lower right, on the passenger side of the truck...an agent runs toward the front fender.....the truck hits the snow, and voila the agent disappears.....
He doesn't seem to be evident in the seconds after.......
Also we never see Fincum exit the vehicle either......
what say you........

edit on 5-2-2016 by bandersnatch because: (no reason given)

We may be being sold a bill of tainted goods here.....

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: bandersnatch

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Wow. Just wow.

I have nothing to add, except thanks for bringing it to our attention, and I'll be reading responses.

Wow.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
You mean the cop that almost gets ran over? He disappears into a cloud of snow that gets kicked up by the truck and you can see him on the ground afterwards.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
That footage has been edited; you do see him exit in the original raw helicopter footage. You're also suggesting that the trooper hit by the truck produces a hat out of nowhere and puts it on just in time to portray Finicum in the rest of the vid.

You're wrong.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Obvious missing frames all the way through.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
@0:10 and 0:11 is where the guy fires the first shot and Finicum goes to his knees and gets back up and takes the next shot from the other officer (between 0:11 and 0:12)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How do you know a shot was fired then?

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
From the stance and the movement of the subjects I believe .........
I confess I didn't detect the anomaly (if there is one) a friend of mine called it to my attention and I, in turn call it to yours.....
The Taser analysis seems to have a lot of merit in my view as well....

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

How do you know a shot was fired then?

I haff mi sourzes.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: bandersnatch
From the stance and the movement of the subjects I believe .........
I confess I didn't detect the anomaly (if there is one) a friend of mine called it to my attention and I, in turn call it to yours.....
The Taser analysis seems to have a lot of merit in my view as well....

The tazer shot is true and accurate.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Ya I think I know where they come from.
Jon Stewart did many episodes on it...

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Yeah, I agree there are missing frames, all these videos have been edited.

This is what the Feds want us to see and believe. The real goodies have been taken out.

No sound either, so we don't know what was said.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Probably because they were speaking French right? Can't have that get out!

What frames are missing?

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Complete shenanigans.

In the 26:29 long video you can see Finicum bailing out of the vehicle. The camera pans up, then down, then back on target in time to see the door open and him climbing out.

You can also quite easily see the officer who was nearly hit on the ground, then get up and move back on to the roadway.

So yea, YOUR video is edited. The full version isn't. Or at least isn't in the manner you claim it is.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
Thanks for your input.....k
lets wait for a few more counties to check in before we close the case shall we....
Most Everyone would like to get to the truth....

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

The truth is that the agent never disappears, except very briefly in a shower of snow.

The truth is the 26 minute length video shows Finicum in the act of getting out of the vehicle.

The truth is the only edited video that supports your assertion in the OP is your own video and others like it. Which I'll readily admit have been edited and support the ideas you're throwing out there.

But the truth is that the full video doesn't support the ideas at all. Regardless of "county checkins."

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Look Shamrock you said your piece....I heard you loud and clear....
In fact ive even found where the agent disappeared to....thanks to your insistance....
Im awaiting the sound version so we can pinpoint the timing of the first shot....
Nor have I seen the whole 26 minute video...so I take it at your word....
The taser explanation looks mighty convincing when the footage is slowed considerably....it also seems plausible....
That back cop sure skedaddles out of the line of fire after the taser shot......
The way it looks is possibly gunshot from the group...taser from the back guy, Fincum goes down the officer drops the taser after a few seconds and goes for his gun while moving out of the line of fire....
The taser shot with his left hand and he ends up with gun drawn and held in the two hand position.....have a slow look....

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Maybe there was a Taser deployed. Maybe it failed to penetrate the coat Finicum was wearing. Maybe it missed (though apparently we have one member who has inside sources and information they refuse to divulge that says it was a good Taser shot). Maybe it didn't work. Maybe he realized that when other officers start shooting you generally don't want to be standing there with a Taser in hand while other people have guns in theirs.

His actions look, to me, to be in response to either a) a failed Taser deployment or b) reacting to rounds being fired.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
Also its possible the (ahem) failed taser round was stuck in Fincums coat...could be that's what he was brushing at when shot.....maybe....just spitballing here....but a taser round snagged into ones coat could throw one a bit out of whack...cause him to drop his hands etc....then bang bang bang.....

<<   2 >>

join