It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Duck Dynasty' Star Wants To 'Rid The Earth' Of Gay Marriage Supporters

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Wha..What? Is that the root of your homophobia? Are you afraid a man is going to marry you against your will like you're some damsel in distress and he's some mustache twiddling villain? "Marry me and allow me into your anus or i'll tie you up on the railroad tracks!" LOL, oh man thats a hilarious image. Nobody is going to force you to marry a gay man (or woman, not sure what sex you are) but unfortunately you don't have the right to deny them the same rights as any other person.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Neither is pedophilia or bestiality, but you threw that out there, also nothing to do with marriage.
Oh and turtles... For some weird reason.....what was the point you were making there ?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

What about pedophiles?

Children have no say or understanding of sex and it is illegal for adults to have sex with a minor.

Are they covered? If not why? What about animal bangers? Civil Rights for all or just gays?

Because having sex with an animal is a filthy unnatural act, and it is illegal. People who have sex with children or animals are very sick people who need their heads examine.

There is no Civil Rights for sick people when it comes to unnatural sex.

Homosexuality among humans are not an unnatural act, on the contrary it is a normal behavior by humans.

edit on 2-2-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113

what about bisexuals getting married? is that ok with you my fuhrer? does equality hurt your feelings?

i mean as long as society molds to your highness' morals right?

That could only happen in Utah, every other State only allows you to be married to one person at a time. In order for them to practice their bisexuality under marriage, it would take at least three people.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

What about pedophiles?

Children have no say or understanding of sex and it is illegal for adults to have sex with a minor.

Are they covered? If not why? What about animal bangers? Civil Rights for all or just gays?

Because have sex with an animal is a filthy unnatural act, and it is illegal. People who have sex with children or animals are very sick people who need their heads examine.

Homosexuality among humans are not an unnatural act, on the contrary it is a normal behavior by humans.

Unnatural you say? Skunks mate fine with cats in nature, the dominant buck takes a doe as soon as she smells right. Those could be used exactly the same way as the gay defense of it found in nature. These defenders of the Gay cited Civil Rights, just because you think it is nasty is not a good enough reason for them.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: kaylaluv

You're too late. It's already been decided. Marriage equality is a done deal. There's no going back now. It's called a marriage license if you are a heterosexual couple - young or old, barren or fertile. It's called a marriage license if you are a homosexual couple - young or old, whether you choose to have children by adoption or invitro fertilization/surrogate, or no children at all.

I realize that sour grapes don't taste so good, but there it is...

Laws can be changed, just like those ones were forced on everyone.

Not when it comes to including civil rights according to our constitution. They will never re-instate slavery, they will never take away womens' right to vote, etc. Nope, I'm afraid marriage equality is here to stay. Read it and weep.

What about pedophiles? Are they covered? If not why? What about animal bangers? Civil Rights for all or just gays?

Victimization goes against civil/human rights. Consenting adults, dude. Hasn't someone already gone over this with you?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Not if they were fooling around..... they can still be married, either in a same sex marriage and then having some hetero on the fly. Or conversely, and I am sure this happens a lot, in a traditional marriage but having illicit homosexual sex behind their wife's ( or husband's ) back.....ergo practising their bisexuality.
( no pun intended )

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Unnatural you say? Skunks mate fine with cats in nature, the dominant buck takes a doe as soon as she smells right. Those could be used exactly the same way as the gay defense of it found in nature. These defenders of the Gay cited Civil Rights, just because you think it is nasty is not a good enough reason for them.

Please lets not compare Homosexuality with animals sex.

You straight people have your Civil Rights, so why are you upset that gay people have the same Rights as you do.

Do you feel that you are some kind of special?
edit on 2-2-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Haaaahahahaha..... Alright, i'm done with TinfoilTP. Equating pedophilia and bestiality to consensual sex between adults is enough of a logical derp, but the fact that you just said the cats and skunks can successfully mate tells me i'm obviously dealing with someone who can't draw a rational conclusion if his life depended on it. I'll happily move on to debating with someone else, but i'm not going to invest more time into that quantity of willful ignorance.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

You're too late. It's already been decided. Marriage equality is a done deal. There's no going back now. It's called a marriage license if you are a heterosexual couple - young or old, barren or fertile. It's called a marriage license if you are a homosexual couple - young or old, whether you choose to have children by adoption or invitro fertilization/surrogate, or no children at all.

Not when it comes to including civil rights according to our constitution. They will never re-instate slavery, they will never take away womens' right to vote, etc. Nope, I'm afraid marriage equality is here to stay. Read it and weep.

What about pedophiles? Are they covered? If not why? What about animal bangers? Civil Rights for all or just gays?

Victimization goes against civil/human rights. Consenting adults, dude. Hasn't someone already gone over this with you?

Ok, what about gays adopting children who are exposed to their sexual persuasions their whole young lives so they can nail them when they turn of age? Do you see the victimization?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slanter
Haaaahahahaha..... Alright, i'm done with TinfoilTP. Equating pedophilia and bestiality to consensual sex between adults is enough of a logical derp, but the fact that you just said the cats and skunks can successfully mate tells me i'm obviously dealing with someone who can't draw a rational conclusion if his life depended on it. I'll happily move on to debating with someone else, but i'm not going to invest more time into that quantity of willful ignorance.

Ok, I win, better luck next time.

link   

Skunks mate fine with cats in nature

that was pepe le pew, its not real.

link   

Ok, what about gays adopting children who are exposed to their sexual persuasions their whole young lives so they can nail them when they turn of age? Do you see the victimization?

You, sir, are severely misinformed.

What an absolutely stupid thing to say.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

"i win" lol

gays getting married as we speak....

no you are just not worth the time.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmickat

Then that is an extramarital affair, and not covered under marriage.

link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

What about pedophiles?

Because have sex with an animal is a filthy unnatural act, and it is illegal. People who have sex with children or animals are very sick people who need their heads examine.

Have any of the defenders of Gays and Civil Rights who try to change laws say that or was it that one "liberal rag" website magazines that likes to cause trouble?

link   

What kind of nonsense are you reading? That can't be any further from the truth. Please show us a study that confirms this?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

How many times has that happened? Got any links? Did you know that sometimes heterosexual dads nail their own daughters?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

So in your opinion then, gay and lesbian parents are somehow, child abusers ?
Simply because they are not heterosexual ?

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

You, sir, are severely misinformed.

What an absolutely stupid thing to say.

Are you saying openly sexual deviants are beyond that scenario and it could never happen?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join