It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Duck Dynasty' Star Wants To 'Rid The Earth' Of Gay Marriage Supporters

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Phil "I want to look like a muslim" Robertson is a wuss, here is why. Phil really means that he wants to kill all gay people but he knows he cant say that so he words it differently and aims for the supporters.

I don't think he has to worry about a man hitting on him, so what is his fascination with gay people? Phil is always talking about gay issues. I wish one of the popular gay magazines would put him on the cover. Phil also stated that women should stay home, read the bible and do chores. This guy is like Little House on the Prairie if Charles had been a religious demon.

All of the problems in the world today and this is his biggest one ? That guy should be erased from existence.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: TinfoilTP

You're too late. It's already been decided. Marriage equality is a done deal. There's no going back now. It's called a marriage license if you are a heterosexual couple - young or old, barren or fertile. It's called a marriage license if you are a homosexual couple - young or old, whether you choose to have children by adoption or invitro fertilization/surrogate, or no children at all.

I realize that sour grapes don't taste so good, but there it is...

Laws can be changed, just like those ones were forced on everyone.

Not when it comes to including civil rights according to our constitution. They will never re-instate slavery, they will never take away womens' right to vote, etc. Nope, I'm afraid marriage equality is here to stay. Read it and weep.

Yes in deed read it and weep.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I read through most of the pages of replies on this one, didn't really see any comments about freedom of speech. Is "getting rid of gay marriage supporters" a dumb comment? Yes, but that's all it is. This is America and I'm still in favor of silly people making silly comments about whatever their silly little hearts desire. That article was comedic entertainment to me. Freedom of speech is worth it no matter how offensive it is to some people. You can always change the channel to find someone babbling on and on about the same thing you believe in.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Foderalover

I am a stay-at-home housewife,I read my Bible,do chores,wear skirts down to my ankles,
and walk behind my husband when in public.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
He should have supported Rubio instead of Cruz if that's how he feels. Cruz went duck hunting with him and kissed his butt so they are biddies. That guy would never support Trump, Trump has a lot of issues but Trump has lots of gay friends and isn't a bible beater.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I am a stay-at-home housewife,I read my Bible,do chores,wear skirts down to my ankles,

Yes, I'm sure you do.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Sexual repression and religious fanaticism go hand in hand.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Why do you expect everyone to have the same opinion as yours?

This is his opinion and you attack it...... are you scared you will have to go back into the closet because of what he said?

Everyone has an opinion and when you attack his opinion you are only spreading hate.

Grow up

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

are you scared you will have to go back into the closet because of what he said?

You're assuming that the OP is gay!! You're wrong!

Everyone has an opinion and when you attack his opinion you are only spreading hate.

The only one spreading the hate is Phil Robertson!

This thread seems to have struck a chord with you, as you are making assumptions, i'll assume you agree with what Phil Robertson said!

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I want to rid the earth of duck dynasty stars, what a bunch of hicks. Anyone who would believe that show is a total idiot. Lizard lick towing is more real.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I would like copious amounts of sushi and salmon to magically appear in my fridge every day. We don' t usually get to have the world just the way we damn well please. In the case of this ridiculous man, that is a very fortunate thing. What a farqhard.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I am not a muslim! I am a christian and none of this chrislam stuff either.

I also walk behind him because he has had 3 strokes and I keep an eye
on his walking.I walk in front of him in parking lots because of the idiots
who might run him down because he walks slow.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
I want to rid the earth of duck dynasty stars, what a bunch of hicks. Anyone who would believe that show is a total idiot. Lizard lick towing is more real.

Ha ha ha Lizard Lick cracks me up.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Does he make you wear a burka too?

1 Corinthians 11

"5 But every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head—it is the same as having her head shaved. 6 For if a woman does not cover her head, she might as well have her hair cut off; but if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, then she should cover her head.
edit on 3-2-2016 by IslandOfMisfitToys because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

Sexual repression and religious fanaticism go hand in hand.

Yes they do. And what's funny is that when sexual repression gets too severe, THAT is when the weird stuff comes out. This is why priests get caught molesting boys. Denying urges doesn't make them go away.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Why do you expect everyone to have the same opinion as yours?

This is his opinion and you attack it...... are you scared you will have to go back into the closet because of what he said?

Grow up

Lol a gay insult and YOU are telling me to grow up? Sometimes comedy writes itself.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

so a hetero couple who desire no children and have had themselves sterilized are not married? are elderly hetero couples, way past child bearing age like my late grand ma who re marry late in life not married because they can not have kids?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

a reply to: kaylaluv

I am not a muslim!

I never said you were. What I was referring to was your extremism. Muslims aren't the only ones who can be extremists.

What is the difference between one religious extremist who wants to rid the earth of gays by throwing them off of buildings and another religious extremist who wants to get rid of all gays AND their supporters? Only a slightly different shade of gray, if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
So what ? I want to rid the world of Duck Dynasty AND his supporters.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Now be honest here you did not say you walk behind him due to his strokes nor did you mean it in that way when first posted.
We get it you let your religion push you down like all religions have done to woman kind.
I don't know why Gay marriage is still being disgusted It is law now in most western countries so get over it eh? you don't have to have a gay wedding.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join