It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shawna Cox - I'm calling this event a conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I'm sick. I can barely make this post. I came across this link a short while ago. I'm not even sure of where to post it and I'm not good at starting threads but this news from Shawna Cox does not sit well with me at all. I believe her life is in danger and she needs as much support as possible. She believes she is going to be put under a gag order when she appears in court before returning home and it will probably be her last interview. I do not think her story is over and warrants following.

The excerpt below is from Dave Hodges' The Common Sense Show (I am not a follower of his but am aware of him), is written by him and was posted at his website today. I knew there was an explosion and death in Shawna's family very recently but she did not go into detail in her interview a few days ago with The Free Capitalist Project.

The Arrests

I have had multiple law enforcement personnel write to me and express shock and horror that the FBI never attempted to check on the status of Finicum.

Victoria Sharp was not charged and arrested and was dumped at a Safeway parking lot with no money and only the clothes on her back. Shawna Cox was charged with impeding federal officers (I am still scratching my head on this one trying to make sense of the charge.

As a footnote, and as a precondition of her release, Shawna Cox was ordered to have all guns at her Utah home removed. After the guns were removed, her son-in-law, sitting in close proximity to the guns was suddenly and mysteriously caught in a fire in which all the guns and ammunition went up in smoke. Shawna’s son-in-law was killed in the event.

Link

I'm not going to speculate as to how the explosion may have occurred but it's way beyond coincidence to me. I don't even believe in coincidence, as in random things just happen, but I will use that word.

Ugh!!

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I agree. Circumstances very strange indeed. Who is investigating the fire?? The report from that may shed some light.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The FBI and THE FSB must be related somehow.....
These people are capable of great evil as the law and the system will cover up their sins....
This is the beginning that will culminate in martial law one day....
That's what they want and that's what they are pushing for....

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

If this fire is what some of us are thinking then I doubt there will be much light shed from any reports. It would certainly be a very interesting read though...

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
You're "not going to speculate" ... but it's "way beyond coincidence" ... it seems to me that you are speculating then.

Was this a case of spontaneous combustion? (I'm not being catty, but the description in your quote makes little rational sense to me).

After the guns were removed from Cox's home, her son was caught in a fire or explosion or what? ... where? In the garage? On the side of the street? In a shed out back? In a vehicle transporting the guns somewhere?

What do you think happened?

Your source is rather ... one-sided to say the least. Have you found any corroborating stories?
edit on 1-2-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

EDIT: This "source" states that the guns were taken to a shed at the son's/daugher-in-laws house, where the fire/explosion occured.

A Call to Paul
edit on 1-2-2016 by Gryphon66 because: ETA

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: AmericanRealist

If this fire is what some of us are thinking then I doubt there will be much light shed from any reports. It would certainly be a very interesting read though...

Okay, where were the guns, how did the fire start? What are "some of you thinking?"

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Here's your video,

Can you enlarge on the sequences.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Here's a source on the fire ...

The Kanab Fire Department, the Kanab Police Departments and the Utah Fire Marshal's Office are investigating the fire.

Sanitation, plumbing and excavation businesses are all listed at the address. Preliminary evidence suggests that the fire started with the shop's wood stove, which had been lit Friday afternoon, before spreading to the wall behind it, Decker said. The stove "had issues" in the past, he added.

Salt Lake Tribune

Another interesting fact I found while poking around ... apparently Ms. Cox is the author of a book about Cliven Bundy.

ETA: Also, she is not officially under "a gag order" and has apparently made the rounds of other independent radio shows like Rick Koerber's "End Times News." or some such. Honestly, and this is to be expected, her comments seem ... wildly irrational in some cases, for example, she says she was hunkered down in the back seat while the vehicle was being riddled with bullets, yet, she clearly observed everything that occurred after Finicum left the vehicle, heard his every word, and even had time to sing hymns while all this was going on.

I realize this information is not what you were probably looking for in this thread, so I'll get out of the way now.

Salt Lake Tribune
edit on 1-2-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
I agree. Circumstances very strange indeed. Who is investigating the fire?? The report from that may shed some light.

I just finished listening to the interview with Shawna. I couldn't do it at first when I was trying to start this thread however long ago that was. When I read what happened to her son-in-law I felt completely nauseated and kept going outside for air. It's so bizarre this happened not long after the guns were moved into the construction building on her daughter's property. Not only the fire from the wood stove and explosions are bizarre to me, but her son-in-law had fallen asleep while in there to work on a piece of equipment before the fire broke out and didn't escape the building. Whoa!

Even if the fire was because of a faulty wood stove which had problems before, the timing of it is very strange indeed. What are the odds? The son-in-law fell asleep and was killed? All of this after what Shawna had just endured?

It gave me the creeps!

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: bandersnatch
The FBI and THE FSB must be related somehow.....
These people are capable of great evil as the law and the system will cover up their sins....
This is the beginning that will culminate in martial law one day....
That's what they want and that's what they are pushing for....

I sense very dark energy at work. I don't know how else to describe it at ATS without being shredded and I'm not in the mood to be shredded at the moment.

Martial law. I don't know but I know a lot of people agree with that and I know people have said this country was put under martial law years ago and was never taken out. I forget the details right now.

Thanks for commenting.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
You're "not going to speculate" ... but it's "way beyond coincidence" ... it seems to me that you are speculating then.

Was this a case of spontaneous combustion? (I'm not being catty, but the description in your quote makes little rational sense to me).

After the guns were removed from Cox's home, her son was caught in a fire or explosion or what? ... where? In the garage? On the side of the street? In a shed out back? In a vehicle transporting the guns somewhere?

What do you think happened?

Your source is rather ... one-sided to say the least. Have you found any corroborating stories?

EDIT: This "source" states that the guns were taken to a shed at the son's/daugher-in-laws house, where the fire/explosion occured.

A Call to Paul

That's what Shawna said -- her guns were taken to an outbuilding on her daughter's property. Her son-in-law was working on a piece of equipment there and fell asleep. The fire broke out from the wood stove, spread, the guns and ammo were exploding and for some reason her son-in-law wasn't able to escape.

All I'm going to say right now is-- it's as if a lot of very dark energies were activated when LaVoy was killed. Creepy. Sheesh!

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Okay, where were the guns

I don't know where the guns were only that they had to be removed from Shawna's property. Is that relevant at this point?

how did the fire start?

How would I know how it started? That's what the investigation would prove.

What are "some of you thinking?"

Some of me are thinking maybe besides just guns there was also reloading equipment and maybe the son in law made a mistake...Or maybe not. (insert baa baa buuumm music here)
Depending on what happens at her hearing and with all the controversy surrounding LeVoy's shooting, the report would most definitely be, in my opinion, a very interesting read. Along with all of the speculation that will follow

ETA Just read through the rest of the comments and the info you provided (Thanks!). Some of me is still suspicious.
edit on 2/1/2016 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Here's a source on the fire ...

The Kanab Fire Department, the Kanab Police Departments and the Utah Fire Marshal's Office are investigating the fire.

Sanitation, plumbing and excavation businesses are all listed at the address. Preliminary evidence suggests that the fire started with the shop's wood stove, which had been lit Friday afternoon, before spreading to the wall behind it, Decker said. The stove "had issues" in the past, he added.

Salt Lake Tribune

Another interesting fact I found while poking around ... apparently Ms. Cox is the author of a book about Cliven Bundy.

ETA: Also, she is not officially under "a gag order" and has apparently made the rounds of other independent radio shows like Rick Koerber's "End Times News." or some such. Honestly, and this is to be expected, her comments seem ... wildly irrational in some cases, for example, she says she was hunkered down in the back seat while the vehicle was being riddled with bullets, yet, she clearly observed everything that occurred after Finicum left the vehicle, heard his every word, and even had time to sing hymns while all this was going on.

I realize this information is not what you were probably looking for in this thread, so I'll get out of the way now.

Salt Lake Tribune

As far as I know she's done two interviews since she was let out of jail. I'm not aware of any others. She believes she will be put under a gag order when she returns to court before going home. You didn't listen closely to what she said. I can tell by what you wrote in your ETA. :-)

Thank you for adding the links. You're quick.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
It's happening before our eyes and we don't give a # enough tondo anything about it.

We are cowards.

She should reach out to a biker gang she would probably be safer then if the police protect her.

]edit on 2/1/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/1/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

There's a few long, heated threads here at ATS already about that FBI video. Did you catch any of them? I was pointing out what happened to Shawna Cox's son-in-law right after she was ordered by the court to have her and her husband's guns removed from her home. She's in Oregon; her home is in Utah, I guess. She was a passenger in that white truck on the video. A very long story.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Let me add that if you listen to the audio provided at the link I included, you will hear her tell what is happening in that FBI video.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

She should reach out to a biker gang she would probably be safer then if the police protect her.

I agree. She needs protection. Especially if she is required to wear an ankle bracelet and her location is known at all times. It's one thing when you can't leave your county or state and entirely different when you can't leave your house. Jus sayin...

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I've read the gunfire Victoria and Shawna reported as striking their vehicle were actually nonlethal rounds. Any word on that?

Victoria said there were a couple bullet holes near the windshield where Finicum was sitting just before he exited. Now if those were bullet holes, could she have been mistaken? Can nonlethal do that?

And Shawna said she thought Finicum was wearing a bullet proof vest. I would think the FBI or state police would have reported this.

Lastly, a few things. She states--after watching the video--she thinks Finicum was shot in the leg and that's why his amrs lowered. Any corroboration? And she thinks the fatal shot came from the FBI snipers (in camo) with long rifles some distance away (the treeline?). As far as I"m aware, no news sites have mentioned the snipers, only the officers who were nearest Finicum. And what of those lasers her and Victoria reported, were those coming from pistols or rifles?
edit on 2/1/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

You've asked a lot of really good questions. I highly doubt any of them would be answered by the FBI (they have their investigation going on plus, what will LaVoy's family do as far as a legal response?) but answers may surface from other sources because there are so many people across the nation in positions to know who have and will leak information to members of the Liberty movement.

I've seen the statement from Jan. 31st that it's known where LaVoy's truck is being kept as well as it will be known if law enforcement tries to move that truck (Oathkeepers). I knew last week via Joe Biggs' Twitter feed there was an effort in place to find out where the truck is.

I listened to a recorded conversation last night from someone who was a regular at the refuge and said everyone knows LaVoy left his guns at the refuge the day he was killed (DAHBOO777 of YouTube talking via phone to the person who stated that).

Information will keep surfacing but not from officials. A lot of it will not be substantiated but because it's not substantiated doesn't mean it's not true, or true. Corroboration helps.

From a layperson's perspective it would make sense if all of the bullets ("hundreds and hundreds") shot at the truck were lethal bullets no one in the truck would be alive, so non-lethal bullets and projectiles make sense.

I'm very concerned about Shawna's well-being as well as Victoria's. Shawna still has to make it home and she sounded, to me, quite raw and exhausted in this interview.

edit on 2-2-2016 by tweetie because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2016 by tweetie because: corrections

edit on 2-2-2016 by tweetie because: changing word car to truck in many places in my post.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

18 U.S. Code § 111 - Assaulting, resisting, or impeding certain officers or employees

Current through Pub. L. 114-38. (See Public Laws for the current Congress.)

US Code

(a)In General.—Whoever—
(1) forcibly assaults, resists, opposes, impedes, intimidates, or interferes with any person designated in section 1114 of this title while engaged in or on account of the performance of official duties; or

(2) forcibly assaults or intimidates any person who formerly served as a person designated in section 1114 on account of the performance of official duties during such person’s term of service,
shall, where the acts in violation of this section constitute only simple assault, be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both, and where such acts involve physical contact with the victim of that assault or the intent to commit another felony, be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 8 years, or both.

(b)Enhanced Penalty.—
Whoever, in the commission of any acts described in subsection (a), uses a deadly or dangerous weapon (including a weapon intended to cause death or danger but that fails to do so by reason of a defective component) or inflicts bodily injury, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

Source

It was mentioned in the article about the charge. Simple assault (also referred to as misdemeanor assault) is an intentional and unlawful threat made by one person towards another in order to create a reasonable fear that violence or harm is about to occur.

edit on 2/2/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join