It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Childs View On Refugee Politics In Germany

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Allegedly this video is seeing some censorship. I can't see what's wrong with her giving her point of view. She's asking if it's normal that she should feel afraid to go outside. A rational answer would be 'no, that indicates a breakdown in law and order'. She's asking questions and telling us her experience. Worth a listen.

A look through the comments will soon reveal references to Pikes letter etc. Of course it's all an arranged distraction. That doesn't make the issues disappear. You can't teach an old dog new tricks. They won't suddenly behave themselves just because they've been told to. Those who are hanging around stealing and assaulting have to be dealt with. There is no reasonable solution, that's what makes it such a good distraction. The most humane solution is probably going to be some form of mass employment programme, which will be an abysmal failure. If they were going to succeed they'd have already found something productive to keep themselves busy with.

I blame Albert Pike and associates.

edit on 31 1 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

edit on 31 1 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Straight from a young citizen's mouth .... probably not yet old

enough to vote.

But SHE GETS IT

So how come the government who is supposed to represent

the people protect their citizens DONT GET IT

DONT EVEN BELEIVE THERE IS A PROBLEM

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

But SHE GETS IT

Really? what does she get? her point of view, is no less ignorant, than Angela Merkel "welcoming the refugees" comment.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   

That seemed like a heartfelt yet level headed assessment.

I had no idea that they were calling Merkel "Fatima" now.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

But SHE GETS IT

Really? what does she get? her point of view, is no less ignorant, than Angela Merkel "welcoming the refugees" comment.

So, a young lady makes a plea to be protected from rapists and you call her ignorant?
edit on 31-1-2016 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn
I bet you did not even watched 2 minutes of her talking. Because If you had, you would have seen she´s anything else than ignorant.

I heard here talking in the background while I was doing housework. I heard the whole twenty minutes. She´s a intelligent youg woman who makes her points. Valid points. Except that "angela" destroyed germany completely. Not defending our cancelor but she(the young woman) is just not old enough to grasp it all.

But I take my hat and have to give her respect.

You have no idea how the refugee crisys impacts our security. In my neighbor town, there are DAILY reports of violence, theft, rape. Not only against the german poplulation but also against other refugees.

We have to give zero tolerance to anyone coming for help and disrespecting the law and other citizens of the world. I don´t give a # who was harmed, turkish, german, russian, syrian ...(etc). If they come for shelter and protection but start to impose terror on innocent people, it´s my opinion, they will be in the right spot, where the war is.

I have made my own experiences. I was helping out configurating fire detection systems in fresh build refugee housings.
I´ve been thrown things at my car (broken toys), refugees crawling around IN my car, searching for valuable things, you have no idea. Some of them behave like animals. They stand on toilet seats with their dirty shoes and # down ON the toilet seat. After that they wash their asshole with water, flooding the whole toilet. They do not know how to use a toilet brush.
It´s disgusting how some behave.

edit on 31-1-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
This is an invading army and done by the world mismanagement team.

People HAVE TO stop it! Meet up, town square, form groups and instead of protests in the street, its the elected employee's offices, they're the ones. You don't let them go home until they draft the bill and employ the deportations.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99
Been there, done that. In the end, you are presented like a right-wing by the media who hates refugees. When in reality, the argument is throw out the bad apples because they do not value or protection and thus can help more people that really are in need and appreciate the help. There´s an agenda behind it.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

'Merkel' needs to watch this video... maybe she can learn something from a 16 year old!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

originally posted by: bjarneorn

But SHE GETS IT

So, a young lady makes a plea to be protected from rapists and you call her ignorant?

You need to understand that to most left wingers, anything other white people say or feel is guided by their genetic disposition to racism.

top topics

join