It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Multiple ‘Tremors’ or ‘Sonic Booms’ in NJ

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Zaphod 58. I must say, you have provided a wealth of info for this thread. Seriously, good factual stuff. I have seen so many half-truths and inferences on threads before, you are a breath of fresh air. I can only Thumbs up and star and up-Karma, or whatever, so much.

Great job, Mister. Take the weekend off.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

It's probably several exercises. The Beaufort exercise is from Georgia to North Carolina. This was a test and training flight, and there are probably a couple more exercises in the area. They have money again.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

It's easier to hide them if they're painted up in Air Force colors, as well as the Air Force having more personnel to operate and maintain them.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

The Harp weapon!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well I can blow a couple of myths

Zaphod is right - there is no Aurora
Machrihanish is not even close to the longest runway, 8k feet and not great fun to operate from (trust me on that!)

And there's no activity from Machri these days apart from Wind Turbine manufacture and the occasional bit of training for Hercules and C17 crews, plenty of other bases to come out of ;-)

There are at least 2 deep black platforms operating out of Scotland, one US and one UK (no doubt a couple more) and both capable of leaving a decent supersonic footprint.

edit on 31-1-2016 by TheBogmonster because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join