It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon Occupation: Man on Way to Join Bundys Threatens to Kill Officers on Camera

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Are you siding with the police on this one?

Is there any reason not to?

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

1) didn't we see somewhere that the "occupiers" are actually themselves federal agents thus:
2) doesn't this look like a bait scheme to suck in the clueless?

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

1) I certainly haven't.
2) Not likely, the feds don't need much help painting these guys as dumb and ignorant.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory

I'm not sure what's more embarrassing, this fellows behavior, or the ridiculous belief that his behavior reflects on the behavior of others. I suppose if I find a video of a protestor acting nice, that must mean all the protestors are nice.

This is some of the most nonsensical reasoning I've seen on a site that regards "denying ignorance" to a high degree.

Interesting... What's your opinions on BLM protesters?

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Let's see, he's visibly intoxicated and he's being put under arrest for DUI (or suspicion of DUI). All the while, he's ranting and making multiple, very direct death threats.

He didn't get choked, beaten or shot and his neck wasn't broken on the way to jail. Looks like the cops did their jobs and now the court system can do its job.

On a side note, I hope he's getting a psych eval because I'm guessing there's a bit more wrong with the guy than intoxication.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I have no problem with people deciding that they need help and getting treatment. I really have no problem with interceeding with those who are seen as a risk to others even. But well, they start screening everyone for depression, they are gonna find alot of rightfully so depressed people who they are going to want to medicate. That might work for some who truly have a chemical imbalance in their brain, but well, for the guy who's just had their fourth layoff for the year, or the mother who is rummaging through her next to empty panty and fridge trying to find a meal for her kids... there are far better ways to help them outside of drugging them up so they don't care as much about their problems.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Interesting... What's your opinions on BLM protesters?

That they should exercise their rights to have their grievances heard. I do not know them personally enough to claim to know their levels of insanity.

What do you think of the BLM protestors? Do you treat them with the same disdain?

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

This guy is also running for President
...seriously, he has a website.

I hope he sorts himself out. He definitely seems a lost soul. He also needs to get sober.

joestetson79.blogspot.com...

edit on 26-1-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

That's a problem with the science of psychology in general though. It's too new to get reliable diagnoses. But instead of treating it like some voodoo science, if we'd actually invest time in fleshing it out, I'm sure the diagnoses would get more and more accurate.

By the way, the pill dynamic is on the way out. There are a finite amount of combinations of elements to make new drugs that can be done. Eventually every combination will be tested, and there will no longer be any new drugs on the market. The pharmaceutical companies are already aware of this too. They are starting to shift their R&D departments away from pill development and towards things like biotechnology and such. Biotechnology has potential to be more life saving and beneficial to people too since it can be custom tailored to the individual instead of relying on statistical percentages of side effects to all be as low as possible.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

I don't have many opinions about them. I was just making sure you weren't one of the types who tries to label all BLM protesters as violent thugs while trying to lecture me on labeling all the Oregon protester as dumb and ignorant. Though, I have more evidence than JUST this OP to prove that statement; their actions speak for themselves.

You passed my pseudo-test, so I'm going to drop it.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Yea, that was pointed out earlier in the thread. Though I think it was later pointed out that they aren't the same guy.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I don't have many opinions about them. I was just making sure you weren't one of the types who tries to label all BLM protesters as violent thugs while trying to lecture me on labeling all the Oregon protester as dumb and ignorant. Though, I have more evidence than JUST this OP to prove that statement; their actions speak for themselves.

You passed my pseudo-test, so I'm going to drop it.

Their actions do. The civil disobedience on their part is just that – civil.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

I certainly didn't say it was anything BUT civil. I know I've called them terrorists in the past, but at this point since they appear to just be full of hot air, I've stopped calling them that. Though I still maintain that they ARE extremists.
edit on 26-1-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

No but change Sanders to Trump and it's a different story to these guys. Sadly.

Sadly, you brought up Trump and Sanders and they have nothing to do with the topic. You guys....sheesh

Lol, ok.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Is there any reason not to?

Just making sure I'm reading you right.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Why? Did I ever give the impression I can't give credit where its due? You know that's how I went from an Obama detractor to a semi-supporter (well not even that really, I just get tired of reading all the hyperbole about him).

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Let's see, he's visibly intoxicated and he's being put under arrest for DUI (or suspicion of DUI). All the while, he's ranting and making multiple, very direct death threats.

He didn't get choked, beaten or shot and his neck wasn't broken on the way to jail. Looks like the cops did their jobs and now the court system can do its job.

On a side note, I hope he's getting a psych eval because I'm guessing there's a bit more wrong with the guy than intoxication.

Oh you too eh? Siding with the police as long as the one acting like an idiot is white. I'm just glad we don't have to hear about racist police this time and drive our race relations even further into the #ter over more false ideologies.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Ah! So THAT'S what you are trying to do. First you try to drag Sanders and Trump into the thread and now you are race baiting. Most would call this trolling.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I'm sorry do you personally know those police officers?

Did you see anything in there that would suggest they acted out of accordance with what their job description asks of them?

Are you saying that all police are bad, all Librarians wear glasses, all Bankers are jews, are all single women cat owners?
If you are it comes off a little close minded and naive.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

edit on 26-1-2016 by zazzafrazz because: nm

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join