It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon Occupation: Man on Way to Join Bundys Threatens to Kill Officers on Camera

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The acting is so good, it fools so many.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Silly me I fell for it
I must be getting old KS.

It happens to the best of us.
I'll forgive you.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Oh-So-P E R F E C T !!!!

They leave no stones unturned.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: LSU0408

Why? Did I ever give the impression I can't give credit where its due? You know that's how I went from an Obama detractor to a semi-supporter (well not even that really, I just get tired of reading all the hyperbole about him).

Because he claims to have been heading towards the Bundy's to protect them with his BB gun. And I know how much you dislike that bunch up there. For that reason, I figured you'd side with the cops this time.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Ah! So THAT'S what you are trying to do. First you try to drag Sanders and Trump into the thread and now you are race baiting. Most would call this trolling.

I didn't drag Sanders into the thread, so another wrong read on an ATS poster, and I didn't race bait if you'll be patient enough to read my response to you. Antelluvian tried to bait me with his subliminal "nobody got choked or shot or beaten or neck broke" comment. Come on man, I thought you gave credit when it was due.
edit on 26-1-2016 by LSU0408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I'm sorry do you personally know those police officers?

Did you see anything in there that would suggest they acted out of accordance with what their job description asks of them?

Are you saying that all police are bad, all Librarians wear glasses, all Bankers are jews, are all single women cat owners?
If you are it comes off a little close minded and naive.

No I didn't, and I've yet to see that with our police officers. I see them always doing their job and usually getting criticized for it. Funny that I'm the one being questioned about stereotyping. I think I've proven my point though. Have a good day.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Silly me I fell for it
I must be getting old KS.

I'm not a troll, nor do I find threads to troll in. Please don't make that false generalization about me, that's the type of # that could get me banned. Both of you could, at the very least, wait for my response to you personally before you speculate on the terms & conditions you think I'm breaking.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

What a clown... These Oregon protesters just keep making themselves look dumber and dumber. Now you can argue that since this guy was on his way to the protesters he doesn't represent them. Well to that I have to say, is anyone under any doubts that the Bundys wouldn't have accepted him into the fold in a skinny minute? Of course not. He spouts the same irrational drivel that the rest of these yahoos say.

I feel like I just read a faux news report or a report from MSNBC.

i was hoping someone would call you out on your bull# in the first few post but no one did.

I'm incredibly disappointed.

The man is obviously mentally disturbed and in no way represents the macro cosm of what's happening here.

Good though.

(post by onequestion removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I'd side with the police here regardless of where his ultimate destination. He was an idiot and driving drunk. There is nothing to hold against the police. Heck, they even maintained restraint after he started getting out of hand.

Let's pretend that he wasn't heading to Oregon. Do you disagree with anything the police did here?

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Dumb and ignorant?

It seems to me like the have a working knowledge of the constitution and of federal land grabbing.

Lol. They have a warped view of those things. For everything they "know" about those things, they don't know something else that makes them wrong.

Maybe your the ignorant one?

Bold added. Uh huh...

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
It is because of people and incidents like these, that no legitimate stand against government tyranny will ever be fruitful. This makes it so easy for the government and media to convince the ignorant masses that ANY stand against the system is just more of what has happened in this scenario. The day will likely come, when Americans's wish for militia's to stand up for them, and no one will be willing, knowing they will be made a fool of, and die alone if they persist.

I hear you Klass. Glad your still around.

These armchair critics have no clue. They are brainwashed to the extreme and don't even know it. It's ok though... When it does finally effect you you'll be crying for help and it will fall on def ears. You will be treat with the same level of disregard and it'll be to late.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

You are coming across confusing.
I replied your comment here :

Oh you too eh? Siding with the police as long as the one acting like an idiot is white.

That reads like you don't think people should be siding with the police in this instance. Are you saying something else? If so please be clear about it.

(post by onequestion removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join