It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My close encounter with a UFO and the tall blondes

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Hi onequestion -- Haven't been able to go through every post in this thread yet so hopefully no one has posted this already, but here is a thread which you might find of interest:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Non-ExtraTerrestrial UFO hypotheses.

My apologies if you've already seen or participated in the thread I've just linked, but I remember reading through it last year and thought you might get something out of it.

edit on 24-1-2016 by MaryaNoxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Perhaps you manifest these things yourself rather than attract pre-existing physical objects/entities, like some people theorize about poltergeist activity.

Jacques Vallee is the one you're referring to. The thread I linked for op may also be of interest to you -- Have a look if you ever have the time.

Honestly, that thread deserves a bump anyway imo, if you or anyone else happen to have anything to add to it.
edit on 24-1-2016 by MaryaNoxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Yeah when I was a kid I met the Tall Blacks when I went to my first Knick game.

I always figured Willis Reed was an alien

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Actually it's less of a control loop than people think...IMHO anyway..
and you'd find it interesting.. I had Jadques Vallee over for dinner
for 5 hours last year.. he's quite a gentleman.

It would seem, and i could write this up if I felt like it.. that there
is a high potential zone of 'strangeness', that, on occasion, feels
a pull by certain damaged personalities like we have discussed,
and IF there is a corresponding local energy source of a matching
inverse polarity (geo-stress, etc), then then the target human
being acts as both an initial attractant and as a switch to close
the circuit between the two zones and VOIl! ! you get a 'UFO'
or paranormal occurrence.

I'm glad you personally have gained the wisdom to keep this
turned off most of the time.

I too "summoned" a black triangle ufo.. and I don't want to
do it again.. once was enough.. it made me go loopy
for a year.. and I'm an old hand at this stuff from birth.

Kev

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

It's the sort of thing that is not often repeated.. so in general
it's nothing to worry about.. unless you were to go off the deep end and chasing after it for the majority of your life
like so many of us have.
O oh. I had spent most of my life answering what "They" were. Am I in trouble?

Knowing the truth, or at least the truth I believe to be true has done nothing for me in my personal life. I do know they are not here for me, personally. In other words they don't play favorites. They send mixed signals as to weather they want their reality to be known publicly.

I wish them well.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

I'm guessing you are of the opinion that the brain becomes stimulated by electrical interference and causes hallucinations ?

That seems to be a very common thing for people to bring up these days, how you can shock the brain with electric pulses to even make people believe in God when they didn't before.

I'm 100% against that idea. Ask Bybotts! It's a flawed hypothesis.
That Persinger god helmet stuff is 90% overblown.

Kev

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

It's the sort of thing that is not often repeated.. so in general
it's nothing to worry about.. unless you were to go off the deep end and chasing after it for the majority of your life
like so many of us have.
O oh. I had spent most of my life answering what "They" were. Am I in trouble?

Knowing the truth, or at least the truth I believe to be true has done nothing for me in my personal life. I do know they are not here for me, personally. In other words they don't play favorites. They send mixed signals as to weather they want their reality to be known publicly.

I wish them well.

That is wise!

90% of "them" don't even notice us.. we are just electrical circuits that titillate
on occasion.

10% of "them" get trapped in "capacitors" (us) and this has given rise to the
theory that humans have souls and all that insane religious crap, etc.

Kev

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaryaNoxx

Perhaps you manifest these things yourself rather than attract pre-existing physical objects/entities, like some people theorize about poltergeist activity.

Jacques Vallee is the one you're referring to. The thread I linked for op may also be of interest to you -- Have a look if you ever have the time.

Honestly, that thread deserves a bump anyway imo, if you or anyone else happen to have anything to add to it.

It's a what came first, the chicken or the egg sort of thing!

I'm not saying that "they" pre-existed humans at all necessarily...

I have multiple threads on this topic.. where I discuss that humans came
first, and acted as the matrix for these other quasi or full lifeforms
to co-evolve with us.

Of course one must give credence to the strong possibility that far
across the Universe, that another species 'manifested' "them"
before we did, and that some of "them" find their way to us
across the void of space.

Kev

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Well, my guess is you and your friend weren't really abducted, but that something odd might have been going off in your area, which is probably why the UFO could of came around for some reason, and stayed for the moment. Maybe the UFO appearance might of triggered something in the back of your mind, and you might have been seriously spooked and awed. Your friend could have had caught between sleep walking and then paralysis, and might have felt like a dream to him when he went all sleep zombie.

Just a guess really.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBearI think I understand your point. "We" would be the fallen ones, who entered the flesh. But wait a minute.,

That mindset opens up a completely new can of galactic worms. Who the hell are "WE"?

My mind searches for possibilities. The good, the bad, the beautiful, the ugly, "ET"? It would explain an awful lot looking in that direction. What the hell is, a human being? Were we constructed as simply meat bags to hold all sorts of derelict souls?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

"We would be the fallen ones, who entered the flesh."

you are so close to it, keep going forward from here.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Nah, to coincidental.

Coincidences don't happen like that.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Being a fighter I am sure You are aware of GSP and he is probably a hybrid IMO, the UFO showing up behind him on vid, some other fighters were with him one time when they missed time in New Mexico, I think Gilbert Melendes was with him. Honestly, I would keep visiting there but take a gopro and get to the bottom of it. I am pretty sure a typical looking alien tried to mentally connect with me while I was going to sleep but not asleep I woke up and couldn't get up, I was in push up position and COULD NOT push myself up, normally I can do maybe 40-50 push ups. It kinda freaked me out, for some reason my mind started visualizing the outline of a typical grey looking alien and then it was on, I wasn't even thinking about aliens at the time, just showed up in my mind, it was weird. I finally was able to get up and turn on the light and it was over, very strange. It has happened once since then and I got up and turned on the light before anything happened if it was going to happen.
edit on 24-1-2016 by Foderalover because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2016 by Foderalover because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

"We would be the fallen ones, who entered the flesh."

you are so close to it, keep going forward from here.
In my ignorant state my main question would be, what good could I possibly do? What impact could I make on this old marble, that has a expiration date stamped on the bottom of the oceans?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Foderalover

If you go to Mt Shasta you can see a UFO for yourself.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Funny thing is that Mt. Shasta is considered sacred to different American Indian nations. It makes me wonder.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

This encounter was not the only thing I'd seen by far, it's just the most pronounced.

I used to see things all the time when I live there.

This ship like glowing white thing flew overhead one time and it like winked at us.

I swear if you go to Shasta and keep your eyes in the sky at night you'll see something.

The local tribes out there have paintings on rocks and in caves that depict the same phenomenon happening.

They will tell you about it.
edit on 1/24/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I didnt say coincidental, but whatever.
edit on 24-1-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
They probably have stories that they don't tell anyone except for the most trusted outsiders that go into more detail.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Most likely. I did a sweat lodge with them and they are fairly friendly unless you on their land uninvited.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join