It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My close encounter with a UFO and the tall blondes

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

In general I think books on UFO topics are at least 90% worthless,
as they don't even know what the underlying phenomena is..
and can at best inform about the shenanigans perpetrated
by the government during the cold war.

But this book, "ENCOUNTERS WITH STAR PEOPLE: Untold Stories of American Indians"
is a pure treasure, if you like the Native American mindset as I do.

There is also a sequel which is excellent.

The author is a nice lady as well.

It's a trifecta.

Kev

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Ooooo thank you haven't heard of it.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The stories they've told anthropologists and folklorists are only the tip of the iceberg, I think. Some they keep to themselves and are considered to be property of the people.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
They are just people collecting data about our world and they don't want you to speak of it because they come here unannounced basically. but they are very friendly they are only here to help us they want and are willing to do anything for us but we have to be willing to accept the help this people that we use all or called paladians and they continue to come here and try to help Americans and other civilizations around the world they are to be kept quiet though you are blessed. Truly I have wished to meet a pAladin ! Very very beautiful galatic spirits

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

last time i had a experience with a tall blonde, i got my heart broken.

seriously though i do think she was some sort of hybrid, living among us,

i did a thread on her many years ago, she had some odd physical features(not ugly but differnt than i have seen).

and i first met her when i was about 10 and she just showed up in my small town as a child with no verifiable family only a recluse uncle that no one really knew and another aunt and uncle that whoms offspring were tall and beautiful,but also had odd features.

I am also thinking that some hybrids dont even know what they are, they live here as human knowing nothing else.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

I'm pretty sure there are hybrid species.

I look at regular, average humans and wonder sometimes what level they are thinking on.

Then I meet some people and think... Damn this person is someone to admire!

Always asking myself if there's sub species.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
"I was recovering from a serious injury I had gotten in my last professional fight"

Was this, by any chance, a CONCUSSION ?

The brain does weird things when it's been injured.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
As this is my area of professional experience, BB, I too considered that.

However, a brain injury severe enough to cause hallucinations some time afterwards probably means the OP wouldn't be working; attending parties etc, he'd be in hospital or care unit...and post-concussive syndrome (the long-term version) is more likely to result in fatigue, mood swings, short term memory and attention issues, rather than visions.

Of course, the brain is a weird little feller, so you can never rule it out, but OP did mention witnesses to both the orb and the conversation with the party crashers.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

There is a huge variation in humans. Huge.

There is no evidence that a physical, alien biological organism has ever
been anywhere Earth.. and certainly ZERO DNA evidence.

However I will grant you, that MIB type manifestations seem possible..
and as they seem to be scared of microwave ovens and the like..
they are likely composed of the same stuff as "orbs" and "high strangeness
UFOs".

I can't prove the last paragraph obviously. But it seems very reasonable.

That of course explains why "they" can appear/disappear at will...
and since the "demon hypothesis" is infantile in my opinion.. that
doesn't leave many options.. unless they have pocket teleportation
units which is also of extreme low probability.

Kev

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Orrrr it could be a merry mix of physical aliens from Noxious 3 (or humans from "Olympus" heh), physical aliens from the past OR future, energy critters from anywhen and/or the ID (Fantastic Planet-esque), tulpa thingies from a powerful mind(s) like us or higher ups, energy critters of your flavor including and overlapping with the same critters sitting in meat and playing at human... or (add your guess here).

All pretty much unknown right now and thus indeterminate to the average bear.

Sure wish I had an inside track on info and could really know know. Guessing is tiresome and has kept me reading silly books, scanning silly websites and generally being considered silly by friends and family for far too long.

Only thing I know is this stuff occurs and good thread...

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Even all these "differences" you try to be fair about.. logically and
emotionally not to 'put off others' to be your happy little group-
building self..

are all so similar to each other, that it's almost not worth sweating
the details (E=MC^2) you know...everything converts to everything..

and the only difference between a ghost and a statue of a ghost..
is the Higgs Boson.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Well if by mendo, you mean Mendocino county. And if by farm, you mean grow op. I would say that they were federal agents. And yall were on some #.

Eta. I don't mean to sound condescending, I have many friends in the area, and some will "dose" you without telling you. Ya know.... to see how you react
edit on 3141116MonPM04K by tinyDAWK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Let's get this straight. Some tall pasty British couple who just happen to stop by at your get together by change? As in they were just in the neighborhood and happen to see some people get together and they thought to join them. And they also saw and orb? And they also told you not to directly talk about it?

Well what can I say dude. Seems like a plausible story, and there are plenty of tall pasty couples just wondering around into peoples get together and parties all the time. It could be a coincidence, may even happen all the time you know. There could be a whole army of pasty tall people just wondering around and all of them could be British and just on vacation or who knows.

Yup seems like coincidences do happen. Besides if they told you not to directly talk about it. I suppose your doing a good job at it, as random internet stories are about as indirectly talking about things as you can get. Congratulations you have done exactly as they bid you to do.

But you know coincidences happen no matter what you believe, and sometimes those coincidences happen a whole lot. And also floating orbs happen as well. Plenty of thing just happen you know. I don't see what the big deal is with this whole thing to tell the truth.
edit on 11pmThursdaypm282016f4pmThu, 28 Jan 2016 23:16:42 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Oh yeah right ok.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

No my elbow from an arm bar and it was witnessed by several people.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: Reverbs

Actually it's less of a control loop than people think...IMHO anyway..
and you'd find it interesting.. I had Jadques Vallee over for dinner
for 5 hours last year.. he's quite a gentleman.

It would seem, and i could write this up if I felt like it.. that there
is a high potential zone of 'strangeness', that, on occasion, feels
a pull by certain damaged personalities like we have discussed,
and IF there is a corresponding local energy source of a matching
inverse polarity (geo-stress, etc), then then the target human
being acts as both an initial attractant and as a switch to close
the circuit between the two zones and VOIl! ! you get a 'UFO'
or paranormal occurrence.

I'm glad you personally have gained the wisdom to keep this
turned off most of the time.

I too "summoned" a black triangle ufo.. and I don't want to
do it again.. once was enough.. it made me go loopy
for a year.. and I'm an old hand at this stuff from birth.

Kev

The Black Triangle experience was a big one and yea I was pretty sure at the time I made it appear but I couldn't rationalize that very easily with my brother seeing it as well..

I want to say more but even members on ATS.. Certain ones.. Scare me.
My recent experiences are the weirdest and shed the most light on what was going on for me.
but also the scariest and I'm lucky to be alive actually..

I miss the magic.

So no I'm not wise I'm just scared. If I wasn't scared I'd dive right back in the deep end.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

If you feel up to it, would you be so kind to share more, on ANY of the points you made in your last post?

If you'd rather, this post would be much more welcoming to you, if you are fearful:

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

Now if you come visit that thread, don't be afraid when you see me being ripped to utter sheds.. I'm the only one who gets that treatment, and that's only because it's my role to bring that on myself.. I don't play by societal rules.

Thank you.

Kev

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Just came to say thanks for posting. I lived in Sonoma County - DMills/Jenner area for a while. The whole area going north up to Mendo is full of big magic if you ask me. It's certainly where I had most of my experiences. Maybe it was me, where I was at in my life, or maybe it was geography, maybe both.

I relate most to the Star People teachings, so also recommend any of those writings. Very intriguing about the tall couple at the gathering. I think it's true also what you said a couple times,'if you've lived up here', it's a scene I can completely relate to. Just the way things are in these areas.

Appreciate you sharing - was best part of my afternoon,

Cheers,
Nexo

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
British accents....check.
Long blonde hair.....check.
Weird looking.......check.
Aliens.....of course!!

There is a famous case where a star man meets a tall blonde captured on ancient video.........Both are quite Alien looking....no, both definitely Alien.

They are here folks!!.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I don't know much about UFOs, do any of you have any theories?

Is this the first time you experienced such a thing?
Perhaps you made contact with these beings which was planned and executed to bring about your "awakening," so to speak.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join