It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 1 million vote in "Who is your pick for President" - Drudge Report

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

drudgereport.com...

In my opinion, I find this to be quite accurate. 10 months out and Trump (R) and Bernie (D) virtually neck-and-neck for the top job. The biggest LOL is the wicked witch of the west - it barely gets any votes and the remaining field are names to fill the ballot sheet.

So, who will be the next torchbearer to the elite bloodlines?

Will it be Mr "Build a wall and kill em all" or Mr "I will make everything free...somehow"

LOL - Did I mention Hillary hardly gets a mention? Maybe she should email someone, using her private server, who actually gives a snip about her.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I like any poll that has Hillary at the bottom and I am not afraid to admit it.

The only thing that could make it better would be a pound of bacon and no mention of Hillary at all.

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I would vote for Sanders too

Oh wait wrong one...

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Right age range though...

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
The problem with this poll is that it is completely biased, Drudge report appeals to those that want to seek out a broad spectrum of news and are very much skewed towards anti establishment. This is a poll of drudgereport visitors.

It's a similar effect to the one we saw in 2012 with Ron Paul - he won a lot of online polls but got nowhere near the presidency.

In all polls like this anti establishment always wins big.

In my view the president will come from one of Clinton, Bush, Rubio.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
The problem with this poll is that it is completely biased

Well, yes. But even saying that it is completely biased isn't even saying enough. Because every one of these candidates are establishment drones. If you've heard of them TPTB have approved them. Which is diabolical because the establishment will make damn sure you never hear of anyone they would not allow to be president.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

The problem with this poll is that it is completely biased

Well, yes. But even saying that it is completely biased isn't even saying enough. Because every one of these candidates are establishment drones. If you've heard of them TPTB have approved them. Which is diabolical because the establishment will make damn sure you never hear of anyone they would not allow to be president.

i don't know if that is true , maybe it is. However, at least on perception, it's Trump and Sanders that are the champions of anti-establishment. It's the reason they get so many votes on polls like the one in this thread.

Nationally, I'd say Trump and Sanders are more like 15% each, with Clinton at the top.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
files.abovetopsecret.com...

If anyone knows how to post that picture please do.

edit on 22-1-2016 by 727Sky because: ...

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 22-1-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

That's the one.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: 727Sky

That's the one.

Thats funny!

To be fair though, it does not take much imagination to at least be open to the idea that govt wastes so much money that there is in fact plenty to pay for free college and free health care. It would not surprise me if over 50% of all taxes at least go straight into the pockets of a rich few.

I don't really like Sanders that much, but in the same way that I reject generalisations that are used to try and tar Trump for example, I also reject them for any other candidate.
edit on 22/1/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Another good one:

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Neither Sanders or Trump will win the presidency.

It'll be Clinton.

To be honest the amount of hate she receives from Conservatives makes me like her. There's a reason a propaganda war is being waged against her and she's still standing.

All of these accusations

So little proof

No inditements

False narrative maybe?

And of course it would be awesome to see all of the meltdowns on ATS if she wins. 😉

edit on 22-1-2016 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2016 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

In my opinion, I find this to be quite accurate

A poll from the very right leaning Drudge report?

Why do you find it accurate I ask?

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

It'll be Clinton.

To be honest the amount of hate she receives from Conservatives makes me like her. There's a reason a propaganda war is being waged against her and she's still standing.

All of these accusations

So little proof

No inditements

False narrative maybe?

Clinton probably, but maybe Rubio or Bush. They are the only three who can win in my opinion. Not because they are decent in any way, but because that is the way it is. It's not the public who choose leaders in a dictatorship.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

It'll be Clinton.

All of these accusations

So little proof

No inditements

False narrative maybe?

Clinton probably, but maybe Rubio or Bush. They are the only three who can win in my opinion. Not because they are decent in any way, but because that is the way it is. It's not the public who choose leaders in a dictatorship.

I'd say Clinton is the clear front runner right now

A Clinton/Castro ticket would decimate anything the Republicans can throw against that.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

All of these accusations So little proof No inditements False narrative maybe?

Yea. The email breaches didn't happen. The evil conservatives just made it all up.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

It'll be Clinton.

All of these accusations

So little proof

No inditements

False narrative maybe?

And of course it would be awesome to see all of the meltdowns on ATS if she wins. 😉

Hey that's your choice. I'd suggest just taking a look at her previous stances in the past. She basically will flip-flop to whatever policies are popular at the time...anyways good luck at the polls.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
a reply to: muse7

All of these accusations So little proof No inditements False narrative maybe?

Yea. The email breaches didn't happen. The evil conservatives just made it all up.

To charge a former Secretary of State with a felony requires a fair amount of proof. Proof that obviously does not exist.

I think what the Conservatives are doing to Clinton is called "Swiftboating".

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

You can vote multiple times in that poll. Every time the page refreshes, vote again. So I wouldn't give it much credence. I lost track of how many times I voted.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join