It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 1 million vote in "Who is your pick for President" - Drudge Report

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

To charge a former Secretary of State with a felony requires a fair amount of proof. Proof that obviously does not exist. I think what the Conservatives are doing to Clinton is called "Swiftboating".

SAP intelligence has been discovered on Clinton’s private server, and many are now calling this the smoking gun. SAP is a specialized management system of additional security controls designed to protect SAR or Special Access Required.

Source

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
I would vote for Sanders too

Oh wait wrong one...

Put a 'stache and goatee on him and they could be twins

edit on 22-1-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
That poll is skewed.

Trump is a terrible fit for the job. This is a country not a business. He is all talk for the publicity, possibly even on purpose.

Sanders doesn't have a clue how to get more money once he uses everyone else's up. He has some good points but you can't tax the people into prosperity.

Clinton will hide everything behind closed doors and then laugh about how she and her elite cronies will get away with more than before. Oh and just no.

Cruz doesn't seem to even be a eligible.
Rubio isn't going anywhere.
Bush, Carson, Fiona, all they have is local support.

The real candidate for this election, again is Dr. Rand Paul. He wrote a 5 year budget plan already that is only 106 pages long and deals with lowering taxes and cutting government spending. HERE is a link to that .pdf file.

He also wants to legalize marijuana on a federal level and leave it up to the states to decide, which is my stance and very important to giving back the states power which has been usurped to create the federal government.

His Audit the FED program deals with issues that no other candidate will talk about. His stance on ISIS is to stop funding their guns, trucks and firepower....which is common sense. His first action as POTUS will be to try and eliminate all unconstitutional executive orders. Common sense people.

I can't believe there are people who won't even look his way. Actually yes I can...because I can't believe people still believe what they see from the TV.

But...I am a supporter and see him as the only candidate worth electing....and trust me I've done my fair share of research.

edit on 22-1-2016 by havok because: fixes

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

The problem with this poll is that it is completely biased

Well, yes. But even saying that it is completely biased isn't even saying enough. Because every one of these candidates are establishment drones. If you've heard of them TPTB have approved them. Which is diabolical because the establishment will make damn sure you never hear of anyone they would not allow to be president.

i don't know if that is true , maybe it is. However, at least on perception, it's Trump and Sanders that are the champions of anti-establishment. It's the reason they get so many votes on polls like the one in this thread.

Nationally, I'd say Trump and Sanders are more like 15% each, with Clinton at the top.

I still can't believe anyone thinks Hillary has a chance. I have yet to meet anyone in my life's circles that said they are for her and, although I'm republican, I'm Native American and 80% of the people I know are democrats. Most of them are for Sanders and many for Trump. I've witnessed over the past few months many of my democratic friends switch over to Trump. Not one has said they would consider Clinton. Not one. If she wins anything in this election, I will truly lose faith in our democracy and believe our elections are rigged. One more note...even my hardcore liberal mother-in-law who has always been a Hillary-lover has recently admitted she believes Hillary is corrupt and won't be voting for her. Bye Bye Hillary...and good riddance.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

The problem with this poll is that it is completely biased

Well, yes. But even saying that it is completely biased isn't even saying enough. Because every one of these candidates are establishment drones. If you've heard of them TPTB have approved them. Which is diabolical because the establishment will make damn sure you never hear of anyone they would not allow to be president.

i don't know if that is true , maybe it is. However, at least on perception, it's Trump and Sanders that are the champions of anti-establishment. It's the reason they get so many votes on polls like the one in this thread.

Nationally, I'd say Trump and Sanders are more like 15% each, with Clinton at the top.

I still can't believe anyone thinks Hillary has a chance. I have yet to meet anyone in my life's circles that said they are for her and, although I'm republican, I'm Native American and 80% of the people I know are democrats. Most of them are for Sanders and many for Trump. I've witnessed over the past few months many of my democratic friends switch over to Trump. Not one has said they would consider Clinton. Not one. If she wins anything in this election, I will truly lose faith in our democracy and believe our elections are rigged. One more note...even my hardcore liberal mother-in-law who has always been a Hillary-lover has recently admitted she believes Hillary is corrupt and won't be voting for her. Bye Bye Hillary...and good riddance.

This all assumes that the election is more than just entertainemnt. It has no more substance than the X-Factor. In fact the X-Factor is more real because at least your vote actually counts to some extent.

It doesn't matter what your circle of friends are saying. They have no influence on the result.

It's Clinton probably, maybe Bush and just maybe Rubio. No one else is even in the real race.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

This is, unfortunately, true. The poll is probably a great indicator of likely voters choice who are also drugereport visitors and also the type to vote in online polls, not random and broad spectrum. I would like it if Clinton and Bush each got no more than 7 votes in the primaries, but not all Americans are able to think for themselves. Hopefully neither makes the final cut, but I doubt Sanders or Trump will have anywhere near a landslide - if either is even able to overcome The Great Machines.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Actually, this was a much more unusual Poll result for Drudge.
Trump usually runs away with Drudge polls...by a wide margin.

I was watching it develop throughout the day and Sanders was way down until late in the evening...with Trump way up and Cruz a respectable second place.

Suddenly, Sanders began to surge like crazy...after being way down for most of the day.

About 10:15 pm. (est.), Sanders surged ahead of Cruz...and continued his momentum.

Honestly, I believed it would be entirely possible that I would wake up to see Sanders actually passing Trump and winning the whole poll.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

In past election years I would have agreed, but I think this cycle is different. I'm not saying the Drudge poll is 100%, but I don't think any of the usual suspects will win. I honestly think it will be Trump, and Clinton will be the Dem. This poll says Sanders, but most others say Clinton.

Virtually every other poll has Trump on top of the Rep pile, so I'm fairly convinced about that. It would take a lot to change that.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Actually, this was a much more unusual Poll result for Drudge.
Trump usually runs away with Drudge polls...by a wide margin.

I was watching it develop throughout the day and Sanders was way down until late in the evening...with Trump way up and Cruz a respectable second place.

Suddenly, Sanders began to surge like crazy...after being way down for most of the day.

About 10:15 pm. (est.), Sanders surged ahead of Cruz...and continued his momentum.

Honestly, I believed it would be entirely possible that I would wake up to see Sanders actually passing Trump and winning the whole poll.

In the internet world that surge could have simply been a single link that kicked off a chain reaction. I doubt anything signifcant happened to change things.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

No proof? The recent IG report seemed pretty conclusive to me. I suspect an indictment will come soon. There's too much going on for the FBI to ignore it. Too many FBI careers are at stake over this. A Clinton indictment could make (or break) a FBI career. It'll happen.

Hillary did this with Lewinsky too. She denied it until she absolutely couldn't deny it any longer. It's what she does.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: stolencar18

In past election years I would have agreed, but I think this cycle is different. I'm not saying the Drudge poll is 100%, but I don't think any of the usual suspects will win. I honestly think it will be Trump, and Clinton will be the Dem. This poll says Sanders, but most others say Clinton.

Virtually every other poll has Trump on top of the Rep pile, so I'm fairly convinced about that. It would take a lot to change that.

But polls do not really turn in to votes. Just look at the start of the primary/caucus race in 2012.. In Iowa for example, Santorum was running at 4% in the polls 3 weeks before the vote and ended up winning the state. As I said before, in online polls in 2012 Ron Paul consistently won , yet got nowhere in terms of the election.
edit on 22/1/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

It'll be Clinton.

To be honest the amount of hate she receives from Conservatives makes me like her. There's a reason a propaganda war is being waged against her and she's still standing.

All of these accusations

So little proof

No inditements

Well there was sufficient events happening prior to Clintons presidency like Whitewater or the controversial death of Vince Foster with no indictments; what makes you think an indictment against his wife will happen any time soon?

A Clinton/Castro ticket would decimate anything the Republicans can throw against that.

Decimate? Sounds like a non-event; you do know what decimate means, dont you?

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: havok

I'm pro Trump, but only because Rand Paul really is dead in the water, sadly. I like Paul, for the most part. He seemed trustworthy. I agree that he is a great candidate, but since he really has no chance you should consider Trump. Why? Because he's as different from the establishment as Paul is, just not in the same way. At least with Trump you stand a similar chance of some dramatic changes coming, and that is way better than another "same old, same old" in office.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I absolutely agree...and I distrust polls, but this feels different to me. That's all I can say. His lead is so big, and he's growing so popular, and he's absolutely crushing everyone else so badly that I think he'll win. He's not just crushing them in numbers - he's crushing their entire platforms. He makes them look so outdated and boring. That has appeal to people, and I think it will work in his favour.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I absolutely agree...and I distrust polls, but this feels different to me. That's all I can say. His lead is so big, and he's growing so popular, and he's absolutely crushing everyone else so badly that I think he'll win. He's not just crushing them in numbers - he's crushing their entire platforms. He makes them look so outdated and boring. That has appeal to people, and I think it will work in his favour.

So here is a Jan 2012 drudge poll for the GOP candidates:

Ron Paul leading - yet i think he got less than 10% of the GOP delegates.
The establishent candidate, Romney, got nearly 75% of the delegates.

Just for some clarity, that ~6% margin for Paul would have meant he was 99% certain to win the highest precentage of votes in teh elections given the sample size. He didn't of course and did even worse in terms of delegates (the real battle).

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

I will truly lose faith in our democracy and believe our elections are rigged.

So Diebold voting machine fraud, Florida, Bush - wasn't enough to seal the nail in the coffin that the USA is run by a Kleptocracy?

en.wikipedia.org...

columbusfreepress.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

As I recall, Ron Paul sealed enough votes to get a nomination but were given to Romney. Totally unfair, I know. (And they barred him from speaking at the RNC, too)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

As I recall, Ron Paul sealed enough votes to get a nomination but were given to Romney. Totally unfair, I know. (And they barred him from speaking at the RNC, too)

Ron Paul got less than 200 delegates out of ~2200. Romney got over 1600. Paul never stood a chance at the conference and was in no shape to be the GOP nominee.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

"It would not surprise me if over 50% of all taxes at least go straight into the pockets of a rich few."
"I reject generalizations"

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You can vote multiple times in that poll. Every time the page refreshes, vote again. So I wouldn't give it much credence. I lost track of how many times I voted.

Party pooper! You told.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join