It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 1 million vote in "Who is your pick for President" - Drudge Report

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

I can see it now:

Sanders/McCain: Term Limits the Way Nature Intended!

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The best kind of poll...the kind where you can just refresh the page and vote again.

Over 1 million clicks...not people.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

drudgereport.com...

In my opinion, I find this to be quite accurate. 10 months out and Trump (R) and Bernie (D) virtually neck-and-neck for the top job. The biggest LOL is the wicked witch of the west - it barely gets any votes and the remaining field are names to fill the ballot sheet.

So, who will be the next torchbearer to the elite bloodlines?

Will it be Mr "Build a wall and kill em all" or Mr "I will make everything free...somehow"

LOL - Did I mention Hillary hardly gets a mention? Maybe she should email someone, using her private server, who actually gives a snip about her.

It is shocking that Sanders is doing that good on Drudge!

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You can vote multiple times in that poll. Every time the page refreshes, vote again. So I wouldn't give it much credence. I lost track of how many times I voted.

Yep!

I set up a macro script to vote for trump constantly.

I'm not sure the exact number of votes I did, but I was able to do about 1 vote every 2 seconds, or 30 votes per minute. I let it run while I slept, about 9 hours plus another 8 while I was at work. So i figure about 15,300 of those trump votes are mine, I'd my math is accurate

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: WP4YT

You can vote multiple times in that poll. Every time the page refreshes, vote again. So I wouldn't give it much credence. I lost track of how many times I voted.

Yep!

I'm not sure the exact number of votes I did, but I was able to do about 1 vote every 2 seconds, or 30 votes per minute. I let it run while I slept, about 9 hours plus another 8 while I was at work. So i figure about 15,300 of those trump votes are mine, I'd my math is accurate

That certainly and technically explains what the Sanders teams did. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: IAMTAT

Exactly why you can't trust online polls. They're just for fun, not indicative of anything in reality.

You can't trust any polls, period. Not any that try to speculate how a nation of people feel anyways. If that was a "one vote only" poll that had about 220,000,000 votes, I would take it more serious.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

I'm voting Trump, I can't afford to "Feel the tax Bern"

This times 65,000,000!

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU0408

I can see it now:

Sanders/McCain: Term Limits the Way Nature Intended!

LMAO!!

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: WP4YT

Yep!

That certainly and technically explains what the Sanders teams did. Thanks.

That's what I was thinking. The message was probably spread around 6:30 which would explain the growing numbers of votes that started around 7.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: yesyesyes

It's shocking that he's got such a dedicated army of clickers. I wonder if he's hired a small army of Chinese gold farmers for the day so that he has another poll to point at to claim that he'd beat Trump head to head, even Drudge says so!

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Probably. People can still discriminate and use Asians without any flack from political correctness. They haven't been placed in the PC Rule Book yet. Unfortunately, they're stuck out in the cold where they can still be bashed and insulted with no repercussions, on the white boat.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Looks like many are feeling the Bern...hahahaha!

Bernie: Consistent throughout voting history, Genuine, Stands by the people, Against the Establishment

Trump: Inconsistent, Big Mouth, Bad hair, Once supported and donated money to Hillary, Build a wall, part of the elite

Hillary: Corrupt to the core, Inconsistent voting record, Lies for political gain, FBI Investigation, Health issues???

Who are the other candidates again????
edit on 22-1-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

Bernie: Consistent throughout voting history, Genuine, Stands by the people, Against the Establishment

Trump: Inconsistent, Big Mouth, Bad hair, Once supported and donated money to Hillary, Build a wall, part of the elite

Hillary: Corrupt to the core, Inconsistent voting record, Lies for political gain, FBI Investigation, Health issues???

Trump: Inconsistent, Big Mouth, Bad hair...
Bernie: Incontinent, False Teeth, No hair...

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

False statement- I want to see proof he takes craps on himself lol
edit on 22-1-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

False statement

Ok, Bernie has a little hair left...mostly around (and in) his ears.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

You want to know what's wrong with this election?

We're all a bunch of POV's (Pissed off voters)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

You want to know what's wrong with this election?

We're all a bunch of POV's (Pissed off voters)

Actually, I think that's a PLUS! About time people got angry with the status quo.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

Speaking of bad hair...

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: 727Sky

In 2011, the biggest military budgets in the world discluding the USA were

01 - China
02 - Russia
03 - UK
04 - France
05 - Japan
06 - India
07 - Saudi Arabia
08 - Germany
09 - Brazil
10 - Italy
11 - South Korea
12 - Australia
13 - Canada

They had a combined spending of $695,000,000,000

United States 2011 military budget? $711,000,000,000

There is a reason Danish students get payed to go to college while American students come into debt for the rest of their life for the same standard of education.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: amicktd

Speaking of bad hair...

Reminds me of Doc Emmett Brown from Back To The Future:
pbs.twimg.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join