It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the cross actually a tesseract?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oannes
It is said that Jesus was given a psychedelic brew that caused him to undergo ego death. Then he was reborn as a new thinking being. It was his twin I'Issa (Judas) that was physically crucified in his place.

That's interesting. Ego death is not good as Egohood defines ones eternal beingness in the after. Maybe you are thinking of personality; that which is socially derived instead?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Good one OP! Sounds like a good explanation of our multi-dimensionality, which religion calls spirit, science calls quantum, the Taoists call Unknowable. Best part is... we are that! What a kick!

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
What is a tesseract?

In geometry, the tesseract is the four-dimensional analog of the cube; the tesseract is to the cube as the cube is to the square. Just as the surface of the cube consists of six square faces, the hypersurface of the tesseract consists of eight cubical cells. The tesseract is one of the six convex regular 4-polytopes.

Wiki

In other words, a cube is the 3D shadow that a 4D tesseract casts. Just as the shadow of a 3D cube is a 2D square, a 3D cube is the shadow of the 4D tesseract.

This is what a tesseract looks like:

This isn't the best example because this is a 2D image showing the 3D representation of a 4D object, but it gets the point across well enough I think.

Here is the net of a tesseract:

You will notice that when turned to face straight at us, the net of a tesseract looks strikingly similar to the most recognizable religious symbol in the world, the cross.

Why would the cross represent a tesseract though? This part of my post will delve into a philosophical view of the story of Jesus and the implications it has about humanity as a whole.

So a tesseract in the context of this thread represents the 4th dimension in general. A 4D object will always cast a 3D shadow just as a 3D object will always cast a 2D shadow.

So where is the 3rd dimension? It is in the world that we see around us. But what is it that is casting the 3D shadow of the world we see around us? That would be the mind, the one seeing and interpreting the 3D shadow we call the world. When you close your eyes, the shadow is no longer cast, only when you open your eyes is the 3-dimensional shadow cast.

So our mind is the 4th dimension, it is "above" the Earth casting a shadow in the form of what we see as 3D space. Your individual body is the 3D representation of your individual 4D mind. The universe as a whole is a representation of the collective consciousness that we are all a part of, this is what religions refer to as "God", or what some New Age philosophies refer to as "Source".

What is it that creates time? The mind! This is why time is considered by some to be the 4th dimension, because it is a byproduct of the mind. If you are unconscious, time no longer exists. You can be in a coma for 30 years and when you wake up it will seem like the blink of an eye.

So what does this have to do with a conspiracy in religion? It lies in the Christian symbol of the cross which in my opinion is a 3D representation of the 4D tesseract, and as I said the tesseract in the context of this thread represents the 4th dimension, the mind! So with this in mind (pun intended), Jesus was not crucified on a cross but was crucified within the mind of man!

They created a religion around the crucifixion and death of Jesus, they instilled this dogma into the minds of men and that idea of sacrifice has spread like wildfire across the entire world. Jesus is called the "image of God" and his image (gospel) within the Christian religion is represented as death on the cross bringing salvation.

This means that the image has been turned into a dead one within the minds of men, they have death on their minds, they have Jesus dead on the cross. Jesus' sacrifice on the cross is an example of a "graven" (dead) image.

So where is the true image? It is not within death, it is within life itself. What you see in this moment (light) is the image of God, that of life. What is the image of light you see a byproduct of? The mind! It is the mind's eye, the way in which the mind observes the shadow it casts, and that shadow is the world around you.

The image of Jesus on the cross is not the true image, that image is of death. The image of light you see every moment of your life (even at this very moment while reading this) is the true image, that of life, it is true salvation.

So in short, Jesus hanging dead on the cross represents a graven image (Jesus) being on the mind (cross/tesseract). The true image and cross/tesseract lies within the mind's eye, that of light and life, what you are experiencing right now. It is the most beautiful and mysterious thing of all and it IS all.

I Googled "Jesus on a tesseract", and lo and behold Salvador Dali painted a painting that represents this idea, in my opinion.

Notice how Jesus' face cannot be seen. This represents, in my opinion, those who believe in his sacrifice (represented by the woman/bride/church looking up at Jesus on the cross) not seeing the true face of Jesus, a.k.a. what he truly represents, which is the mind's eye, the shadow we see of the world around us.

Hopefully this wasn't too "out there", but I thought it was a pretty interesting idea to think about. What do you guys think? I'm open to criticism.

THIS

It is happening,
look at all the posts on here
look at what you just thought of and said
YES
THE TIME IS NOW!

WOOOOOO!!!! xoxoxoxoxo love! lovelovelovelovelove!!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Interesting post, OP.

Dali was an occultist and this is classic "esoteric" teaching designed to steer people away from the Biblical truth. This is always the agenda of the fallen ones…and the arts and "culture" are one of the main ways this is done.

A New Myth, The Occult Roots of Surrealism
youtu.be...

The Bible was translated into hundreds of languages long before Rome got a chance to corrupt it, which means scholars can cross-reference it and determine what if any changes have been made. If you are talking about the 1599 Geneva Bible or the KJV, they have not been altered in any significant way. More modern versions and the catholic version may have some discrepancies, but even they can lead someone to the basic truth of Jesus Christ as Lord. Usually they leave out some key ideas that might be helpful, though, like how to discern if a spirit is of God or if it is evil, for example.

There is another book, called "The Initiation" that also tries to say that the cross is actually an unfolded cube etc… thee may be something about this shape, as a sacred shape, as to why God chose to use it. It is interesting that the Bible predicts Jesus Christ will be crucified in more than one place in the Old Testament, many hundreds of years before it was a common Roman practice.

Also interesting is that the Old Testament description of the manner in which God commanded the 12 tribes of Israel to encamp around the Tabernacle, if you do the math by tribe population, takes the form of a cross. For 40 years the Israelites, a people set aside by God in order to bring in the Savior of the world, the Lamb of God, camped in the shape of a cross while wandering the desert. The occult/satan know God's plan somewhat and often plagiarize it and try to distort it.

you may like this vid: it covers a lot of the hidden encoding in the Bible:
t: Chuck Missler - How We Got Our Bible
youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
and according to scholars, the Christian Creed that Jesus is Lord can be dated back to within a few years of the life of the risen Christ.

youtube: The Resurrection Argument That Changed a Generation of Scholars - Gary Habermas at UCSB youtu.be...

Testimony of the Evangelists by Simon Greenleaf, one of the greatest legal minds that ever lived:

"Lastly, the great character they have portrayed is perfect. It is the character of a sinless Being; of one supremely wise and supremely good. It exhibits no error, no sinister intention, no imprudence, no ignorance, no evil passion, no impatience; in a word, no fault; but all is perfect uprightness, innocence, wisdom, goodness and truth. The mind of man has never conceived the idea of such a character, even for his gods; nor has history or poetry shadowed it forth. The doctrines and precepts of Jesus are in strict accordance with the attributes of God, agreeably to the most exalted idea which we can form of them, either from reason or from revelation. They are strikingly adapted to the capacity of mankind, and yet are delivered with a simplicity and majesty wholly divine. He spake as never man spake. He spake with authority; yet addressed himself to the reason and the understanding of men; and he spake with wisdom, which men could neither gainsay nor resist. In his private life, he exhibits a character not merely of strict justice, but of flowing benignity. He is temperate, without austerity; his meekness and humility are signal; his patience is invincible; truth and sincerity illustrate his whole conduct; every one of his virtues is regulated by consummate prudence; and he both wins the love of his friends, and extorts the wonder and admiration of his enemies. He is represented in every variety of situation in life, from the height of worldly grandeur, amid the acclamations of an admiring multitude, to the deepest abyss of human degradation and woe, apparently deserted of God and man. Yet everywhere he is the same; displaying a character of unearthly perfection, symmetrical in all its proportions, and encircled with splendor more than human. Either the men of Galilee were men of superlative wisdom, and extensive knowledge and experience, and of deeper skill in the arts of deception, than any and all others, before or after them, or they have truly stated the astonishing things which they saw and heard."

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hello E1.

Thought you might like this. It's right up your street in reguards to this thread.

Enjoy.

edit on 12-2-2016 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Stumbled onto this in the Acts of John where Jesus is discussing the metaphysical aspect of the cross:

"But when the upper human nature is taken up, and the race which draweth near unto me and obeyeth my voice, he that now heareth me shall be united therewith, and shall no more be that which now he is, but above them, as I also now am."

Acts of John

References to the Cross start around verse 96 or 98...

"holding fast this one thing in myself, that the Lord contrived all things symbolically and by a dispensation toward men, for their conversion and salvation."

All literal manifestations have a true symbolic nature as well.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Except what's in the bible never manifested literally. It's no coincidence that ever since technology has made its way into the world that these miracles have stopped happening and God has seemed to have stepped to the sidelines and not intervened in any meaningful way. That's because in the past almost everything was based on hearsay and myths were more easily propagated. Today, claims like those in the bible won't fly.

Tell any Christian today that a guy walked on water or raised someone from the dead and they'll demand proof, because our current understanding demands it, yet they take the bible at face value. That's irony if I've ever seen it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join